2017 Volkswagen Tiguan consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Tiguan Volkswagen
Explore the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan
Shop the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan

fun to drive

A great car and fun to drive. This car handles extremely well in the snow. Just drove it to Maine and got 27 miles per gallon. Love this car!

2.9

Just Eh.

This car is small and quick but is not very exciting. Features are plentiful and nice, and the car is attractive. Overall just an okay car.

Good nice looking and driving car

I own this car for about 2 months. I like how it drives. I never owned car with 4 motion and it really works very good on snow and ice. Fuel consumption is about 15 litres in winter and about 12 in summer. The minimum I ever seen was 8.5 litres on highway. Sunroof looks beautiful.

New car

I think the new car is great but I wish I could have kepted my Saturn Outlook though because it was bigger

Good Vehicle

The Tiguan is a fun car to drive and provides good transportation in a small package....it provides all the essentials in a small package, easy to park and maneuver....North Americans want too much in size and the Europeans have taught us that this is big enough....

Beautiful, luxurious and fundamental

Ammmmmazing... That is all I can say... It rides nice, it is dependable, I feel hugged by it on the road and safe! I highly recommended it if you are looking for a family crossover style vehicle, the Tiguan is definitely a fantastic choice!!

Most reliable car I have ever owned

The Tiguan Highline has met all my needs and then some. With its navigation system, Apple Car Play, roadside assistance and stunning panoramic sun roof, I?m set for all my journeys.

4.1

Good sports SUV for the money

Great driving experience as it can expected from German engineering. Miss heated automated seats that I used to have with previous Golf .

Fun suv

Perfect size in a small SUV. Great in both the city and on the open road. Engine has pickup when needed.

Quality Smaller Vehicle

We have an F150, perfect for those times when a pick-up is a must have. For day to day use, weekend excursions, etc. the Tiguan fits the bill! Fun, sporty, plently of room for dogs, packages etc. Well made. Love the sun roof, heated seats, leg room.