2018 Volkswagen Tiguan Limited consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Tiguan Limited Volkswagen
Explore the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan Limited
Shop the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan Limited

Very well made

I enjoy driving this vehicle. It fulfills all my needs . The quality exceeds my expectations. Volkswagen has obviously made great strides to attract customers.

All around perfect car!!

This was the first car I have leased, and it has lived up to everything promised! I would highly recommended it to any one interested in a mid-sized SUV.

Best car I’ve owned…

Best car I’ve owned…Though I haven’t driven this model yet, my Jetta that was recently totaled was one of the most beautiful, dependable, and smooth rides I’ve enjoyed...And I’ve been driving for a long long time!

2.3

Horsepower?

The 2018 VW Tiguan Limited is ACTUALLY a 2017 model,before the redesign to the much larger,somewhat lethargic,slower than Grandma Christmas shopping for a girdle at Sears showed up. The new Tiguan is good looking,no argument.But it's much bigger,and to improve mpg the engine was defined from 200 to to 184.I can get out and run faster,especially uphill. But where the Limited sounds like a 30 year chain smoker gargling underwater,the new Tiguan is much nicer on the ears.The interior is VASTLY improved,and with current rebates...is the smartest choice for an SUV out there.If you aren't a teenager speeding away after climbing out your girlfriends. window,or towing anything,this a great car.In case you live in Hogwarts and aren't in the loop,VW has the absolute BEST,LONGEST WARRANTY available in the ENTIRE auto industry at 72 months. Let's review,shall we? You finance it for 6 years and have a WARRANTY THE ENTIRE TIME.Umm,yes,that's 72 months baby. Get the orange one,or dark forest green, so you can hide from your coworkers in the forest,camping. You can pick up a 4motion model with current rebates for under $23k.

4.4

Beautiful but underpowered

Overall I like the vehicle. The fit and finish is beautiful, it handles very well and is super comfortable for road trip’s. The cabin is super quiet and the heated seats/steering wheel is a big bonus for colder days. My one complaint is that I feel it is severely under powered. If there was a V-6 option, I would love it.

1.9

VW Tiguan SE 2018 is fine but not for $28,000

The car is acceptable to use for a daily basic routine in general from point A to point B or C. Since we are retired and have to budget on income and must needed of transportation.

Cute & Sporty Well-built Machine

This small SUV was exactly what I was looking for. It handles smoothly and makes me feel safe in a vehicle that it not too small nor too large. Easy to maneuver, even when upgrading from a smaller car. It moves fast on the freeway and drives “just right “ in the city. LOVE IT!!!

VW has come up with an amazing SUV.

We are really enjoying our new Tiguan SUV. It handles well, has lots of features & gets great mileage. Roomy inside for 6?4? husband! Love the heated steering wheel.

Beautifully designed

The red line model has a beautiful exterior, and mixed with the sel premium, it feels like you?re driving a new Audi. The interior is just as impressive, with all of the new gadgets you would ever need. Smooth ride, with just enough get up and go

This a 5 Star across the Board

I spent a lot of time looking and test driving a number of SUV makes. I landed on the newly designed VW Tiguan AWD. The interior is fantastic, the turbo engine provides more than enough zip and European exterior styling grows on you.