2018 Volkswagen Tiguan Limited consumer reviews

$22,250 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 Tiguan Limited Volkswagen
Explore the 2018 Tiguan Limited Volkswagen
Shop the 2018 Tiguan Limited Volkswagen

Smoother than the X5 & Sleek as the Q5!!!

I LOVE this Car! I was in the market for the X5 & a friend who's an Engineer for BMW recommended I test drive the VW Tiguan SEL TSI bc of all it offers for the Value & I am Extremely Excited I did as this Car has Exceeded all of my Expectations!! I took it off the showroom floor, big red bow & all!! I wholeheartedly recommend Gus (@ Walnut Creek Dirito Brothers) who made the entire deal happen with no stress whatsoever!! Go test drive this car & let it blow you away like it has me!!

4.4

Better value for money than even a used car

Love it. Can't beat awd, up to 32 mpg on highway, entertainment system w/ backup camera, surprisingly aggressive sport mode, 6 yr warranty, and great look for this price. It will last me long and I take pride in owning it.

Best SUV I ever owned

The car meets my needs-comfortable-good looking - great gas mileage-plenty of room in back-lots of legroom between seats--easy to get in and out of back of vehicle.

It drives so smooth and looks amazing.

This car drives so nice, the interior is way nicer than any other car I test drove in the same price range. It is big enough but also not too big.

I love this car

This is by far the best car I have owned and I'm loving every minute of it, can't wait until I have excuse to drive it to go the store or to work or just to drive it to get out of the house.

4.3

Too new to judge

I bought it 2 weeks ago. So far I like it. It would be nice if the trunk opened from the inside of the car.

It?s best reliable car I have

This vehicle it?s exceptional because before I buy proved all similars vehicle and this SUV is the best and good price I like the confort and fell good when you drive