2016 Volvo V60 Cross Country consumer reviews

$41,200 starting MSRP
side view of 2016 V60 Cross Country Volvo
Explore the 2016 Volvo V60 Cross Country

Beyond well rounded driver's SUV

I live in the mountains above LA, a stone’s throw off the famed Angeles Crest Highway. One thing that’s hard to get out of a car is the ability to make the most of the curvy mountains highway AND handle snow and dirt roads to access campgrounds and ski resorts after big powder dumps. This car does both exceptionally well. Sure you could have a Subaru for the snow and dirt, but they’re boats about to capsize on the highway. Then take a stiffer BMW suv and rip up the highway but cringe once it leaves the pavement. I bought this car used for a killer deal and it shows its character everyday.

Third Volvo 60 Series, first Wagon - Great Car!

The Volvo V 60 XC is well designed both inside and out. Very comfortable to drive and very reliable! This is a 5 cyl Turbo with 250 HP and 4 wheel drive. It could use a bit more power, although it is adequate. The car handles great including it's stopping power. Awesome on long trips. Mileage around 25 mpg average. This is my third Volvo and the first 2 went 300,000 miles without any major repairs. I highly recommend this car to others.

MyVolvo

I’m gonna be a Volvo owner for LIFE!!! I love this brand, and I LOVE MY VOLVO!!!! It’s absolutley the best brand out there! Dependable, reliable, and a great drive in any type of weather! It has been great in this crazy Indiana winter weather! Yet nibble enough to dodge all the Indy potholes!

Beautiful car, excellent ride

I love the way this car drives, handles and feels on the road. It's sleek and very responsive and fun to drive. It has a wonderfully comfortable ride.

Safest car I have ever owned

I have always wanted a Volvo. The safety measures are great. The car has kept my husband out of many accidents on his way to work due to the driving habits of other individuals. He has never praised a car so much. The car is comfortable, it has power, it is great in the snow. I will definitely by another Volvo.

Volvo

great car looks great [different] that is good .gas mileage average.this is a solid feel when you drive it.

Volvo V60 T6 AWD

Pros: Solid build. Handles well. Smooth acceleration. Nice fit and finish. Great safety features. Parking assist works well. Overall, a high quality vehicle. Cons: Rear leg room could be a bit better. Video screen should be a bit bigger. Computer menu screens could be a little easier to use.

Volvo V60 CC

Great Car for those looking for an SUV. Nice car ride feel with the added feature of being an SUV. Simple to operate and all the safety features Volvo is know for - solid car