2018 Volvo V 90 Cross Country

Great Car

by from Highland Par Illinois on December 18, 2017

Took delivery of a brand new 2018 Volvo V90 Cross Country-with Luxury package and Polestar Performance Optimization over a week ago. Driving it is a pure pleasure--feel safe, comfortable and the car has more than enough pick up for any type of driving. Get plenty of admiring looks because there are not that many on the road and the car doesn't look like any other. The infotainment which is completely different than the system on my previous car(BMW x5) took about a day to get used to and now its like i always used it. This is one of those cars that you have to drive to understand -- believe me i have driven BMWs a Jaguar, an Acura Rl and an Audi a6--don't get me wrong I liked them all(well maybe not the Acura or Jaguar so much) but none compare. Five stars!

Love my new V90.

by from Atlanta, GA on November 1, 2017

Seems to pack a lot of value for the price. Compared it to Audi Q7 for functionality and pricing and this vehicle offers most of the same features at a significantly lower price point. We've only had the car for 4 days, but so far I love it.

A good looking Station Wagon!

by from Illinois on December 1, 2017

As a kayaker - I needed a new station wagon to cart my boats around. I also like speed, pick up, and style, and the V90 has it all. While it might not be the Audi S-5 I once had (it would have looked a little funny with 2 17ft boats on it!) the V90 has enough pick up to surprise people who think they can beat me off of the green light! The interior is more comfortable than my XC70 was, and the feature set is rich.

Great USER-FRIENDLY technology

by from Wenonah, NJ on December 13, 2017

Comfortable, quiet and luxurious, but great for off-road and beach driving. I love everything about this car, but especially the amazing USER-FRIENDLY voice-control for phone, sound, navigation, etc.