New 888-436-6119
Used 888-436-2068 Email Dealer
Service 888-437-1901

Average based on 184 reviews.
  • New Car!!!!!

THEY WORK MIRACLES!!!! I came to the dealership rattled and frustrated. I had been to other dealerships and got the same response of NO!!!! I was unsure if I could ever get a car, because I needed one badly. I was greeted by Jon. He took his time and assured me they everything will be ok and will work as hard as possible to get me a vehicle. Guess what????? It worked. I'm driving away in my brand new 2015 Nissan Altima in which I love. Thanks Jon and everyone there for the great experience!!!!!

• Great service

What I liked about it was That they took me in even when they where about to close. The guy that attended me was really understanding and even offer me a ride back home so that was pretty cool of him.

• Friendly Service

This dealership has friendly staff, quick service and clean facility. Everyone greets you and makes sure that you have been taken care of.

• Great buying experience

I came to this dealership because I bought my first new car here. The service here is quick and friendly. It's also super convenient because it's located 5 min away from where I live. So this dealer was definitely my number one option when buying my second car. The salesman that helped me was Erick Villanueva. He listened to what I wanted and didn't push on another car that I wasn't interested in. I test drove a 2016 Nissan Altima and loved it. The negotiation and buying process was hassle free. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

• Great Customer Service

Everyone was helpful! My car is running better after you guys replace the battery. Thanks! I will continue to come to Al Piemonte Nissan.

• Great Service From AL Piemonte Nissan

I have had bad luck with going to car dealerships. So a friend advised me to go to Al Piemonte. And I was very happy that I did. Erick was a wonderful! He was a big help. I finally found a car that i was truly happy with. If i ever need to buy a car in the future Erick will always be my first choice. Thank you Erick.

• nice job, great customer service

As soon as I pulled up. an agent approached me and start taking care of me while another one was getting my car ready for service. I didn't need to wait to talk to someone. I felt like I was treated like a valued customer.

• Great sevice

The customer service. My sales person, Paul was great at offering me a new car, I bought it. I love it!

• Great car service

Great Service and very friendly staff. No question I will be back for any service that needs to be done to my car.

• Great service, friendly people

My sales person, Andre Smith was really patient and persistent. He made sure we left with a car we loved!!!