Apple Tree Honda

149 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 19, 2015

This is the sixth Honda/Acura my husband and I have bought from Apple Tree Honda in the last eleven years. We have dealt with several salespeople, but... never one as easy to work with as this time with Jeanie Heatherly. She answered all our questions, even ones we hadn't asked. She anticipated everything we needed and walked us through all the aspects of buying a new car. We left with our new 2015 CR-V and smiles on our faces. We had an opportunity to be at Apple Tree several days later and Jeanie took time to talk to us again about a few more questions. We love the new car and hope that Jeanie will be there when we go to Apple Tree to buy our seventh Honda.

May 18, 2015

Russ Dodson sold me my dream car at Apple Tree Honda! I couldn't have gotten a better deal for the value. My car is awesome! Thanks Russ you were great!... The whole staff were so helpful and kind!

May 16, 2015

This has been my best car buying experience to date. Cameron Kline was my Apple Tree representative. He respected my wishes to conduct business via email... as I navigated through the process, refining my car selection and pricing. This culminated in a pre-agreement dependent on final $$$ being what had been agreed to via email and test drive. All went smoothly and Cameron was very helpful throughout the process. We bought a 2015 AWD CRV and are delighted with it.

May 5, 2015

Traded a SUV for a Honda Fit. I love it! This compact car has plenty of room and fun to drive. My salesman, Peter Estrada did an excellent job. He was... very professional, courteous and thorough in the details. He earned my trust. I look forward to a long lasting relationship with AppleTree Honda!

April 30, 2015

Love my new Acura TLX had a wonderful car buying experience at Apple Tree Acura love my new friend Peter Estrada he was amazing and i will tell you myself... I'm NOT easy to please but Peter and the whole Apple Tree Acura crew hit the mark and set the bar high if you're looking for a new Acura or Honda go see Peter Estradayou will not be disappointed

April 24, 2015

This was my first time buying a car and Tim Willis made it easy! Everything was handled professionally and quickly so that I was able to trade in my old... car and bring my used Honda Fit home that day. The process of buying a car can be intimidating, but everyone at Apple Tree was so helpful. There was a small part missing on the front of the car but Tim got the part ordered and made sure to follow through to get it done even when we had some scheduling issues. I definitely recommend Apple Tree Honda and Tim Willis if your looking for an easy car buying process and honest professional service.

April 14, 2015

Have been going to Apple Tree Honda since 2008 and have had a good experience every time but this time was better because of Sales Associate Jeanie Heatherly.... She was very friendly and did her paperwork thoroughly and made the process fast and easy. I do hope that Jeanie is still there when I go back in a couple of years.

April 13, 2015

I had my first car buying experience with Apple Tree Honda on a used car I found online. The salesperson, Jeannie Heatherly was very open and honest, and... all the others were as well. It was nice to not have to deal with high pressure and uncertain prices; and I believe the whole dealership is devoted to integrity and customer service. Will strongly consider them for the next purchase!

April 2, 2015

My 13 year old car broke down while I was in Asheville last weekend, and it was towed to Apple Tree Honda. They gave me some value on the old car even... though it was basically totaled, and also helped me with a new one. Ray in service was great with the old car, and Jared McCanless was a very knowledgeable and professional sales person to work with. I would recommend Apple Tree to any one needing good service on their current Honda, or purchase of a new one.

March 31, 2015

My husband and I drove for several hours to test drive a car seen online. I searched and researched many sites before going to Apple Tree Honda. The cherry... on top was the great price paid for my Toyota Avalon. Bailey Battle, provided outstanding customer service and knowledge, as I test drove several cars before making a decision. I left with a Toyota Avalon, with all the bells and whistles. I couldn't have been more pleased with my selection. I will definitely refer my family and friends to see Bailey at Apple Tree Honda. Our trip was well worth it!!!