• Great Service

Peter Agnew was very helpful and professional during the whole car buying process. It was a great car buying experience.

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• 2017 RX 350 Lexus Experience

First impressions are indictors of what the experience or outcome may be like--- my experience was awesome--prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, no price haggling back and forth; got to the bottom line, and more importantly, respectful with customer's decision with no pressure to buy from anyone.

• LOVE MY NEW LEXUS E350

My salesman Paul Madrazo was phenomenal. Since I custom ordered the interior & exterior colors and wanted the ultra luxury package it took 2 1/2 months. Paul stayed in touch with me constantly updating me on the status of my car. My whole experience at Lexus of Cerritos was really awesome.

• Cerritos Lexus - Wesley David - Nice Job

Cerritos Lexus did an excellent job providing service to me and helping me purchase my vehicle.

• Lexus of Cerritos- Fantastic Dealership!!

Had the best buying experience ever! Everything went so smoothly. I believe a great dealership begins at the top and Ara is a great Manager! Byron Boyken and Sam Alshwiki were both so extremely helpful, thorough and kind! I would recommend these guys at Lexus if Cerritos AutoNation, for anyone looking for a Lexus!!

• regular service

Everyone was very courteous and Jamie Lee continues to provide great service. I was disappointed that you stopped serving high quality pastries and instead substituted them with the kind that Super 8 offers for breakfast.

• LEXUS ES 350

Great customer service.. I've been servicing my car at Norwalk dealership and been happy since the first time I walk in to now.. Thank you! :)

• Lexus of Cerritos

Great customer service every time I've needed to have my car serviced. All the employees are courteous and friendly.

• Air Bag Warranty Recall

Service Adviser is knowledgeable, friendly and very professional in dealing with clients

• Repair Maintenance Services

It is a nice place to get my car repaired. I like the shuttle bus taking the customers like me from Lexus Dealer to nearby shopping mall while the car being repaired. Secondly the repair cost is reanable, and the the quality of repair is exceptional.