• Great Service

Peter Agnew was very helpful and professional during the whole car buying process. It was a great car buying experience.

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Lexus 350

Very friendly service. I felt I was treated with respect and received exceptional service. Yaris Ornelas made sure I was fully satisfied with my purchase.

• Very pleasant experience

This was the third time I bought a car from Lexus of Serrito's. SAM Alshwiki sales consultant and Bashir Kabbani General sales manager went out of their way to make the whole thing a very pleasant experience I'll be back soon to buy another RX 350 for my wife from them.

• Cerritios Calif.

Kathleen at Lexus of Cerritos was kind, considerate and overall a wonderful sales person. She did everything she could to meet my needs.

• Recall

Very professional customer service. Extremely satisfied with the service and delivered my car on time

• Lexus NX 200t

Good Experience. Friendly sales staff and very knowledge about the vehicle.

Good Experience. Friendly sales staff and very knowledge about the vehicle.

• Peter Agnew

Peter handled the sale with care and dignity, we enjoyed the experience. Peter walked us through the entire process keeping us updated at all time. We would recommend Peter and this dealer to anyone looking for a Lexus.

• Lexus of Cerritos

I feel the service friendly and there is no language problems.

I feel the service friendly and there is no language problems.

• Buying My New Car at Auto Nation

Mr. Yi Sun, sale consultant, did a great job with a humble manner. The finance manager did a good job too. I sure will recommend friends and family to buy car from this dealer.

• Good.