New 888-337-5249 Dealer Website
Used 888-337-5218 Email Dealer
Service 888-699-2313

Average based on 443 reviews.
  • Great Service!

Leased my car 2016 IS 200t F Sport. It was my first time with everything. Edwin was very helpful with everything. He explain each and every features of the car. I was able to test drive it to see if it's comfortable for me. I love the car! I got to say Cerritos provide best customer service by far. I was able to get it at monthly price that fit my budget too. I recommend Edwin if you need someone to talk to. He's very nice and friendly. He'll answer any questions you have. I will most likely be back for my future purchase.

• HAPPY CUSTOMER

Great services!! Mr. Nader Droubi best sales person ..

Great services!! Mr. Nader Droubi best sales person ..

• Clarissa @ Cerritos Lexus Is what YOU NEED !!

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Blanca! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Clarissa Vargas is awesome! I can say MANY great things but overall she's a very helpful& a great human being, trust me she will find GREAT DEALS for you ! Thanks a lot clarissa !!

• Great Service!

Janet was great! She worked so hard to make sure our needs were met! Thanks Janet!

• Survey

Good job! Nader was great. Look forward to getting our car service from the Cerritos location.

• DREW IS THE BEST @ LEXUS OF CERRITOS

From the moment my husband and I arrived, Drew greeted us and answered all the questions we had. He was very generous in showing us the different options we had in regards to the RX we were looking for. I will definitely be recommending Drew to my friends and family, he was a pleasure to work with!

• MRS PHUNG

I HAD GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH AL. HE HELPED ME THROUGH THE TRANSACTION QUICKLY AND HONESTLY.

• customer of Cerritos Lexus

Albert (AJ) Nelson was our sales person. He was extremely patient as we test drove many models. We felt that AJ was very honest in dealing with us and did not try to do a "fast sale". He gave us straight answers and tried to work with the sales manager to get us the best deal. We are so satisfied with him, that we are thinking about going back soon to replace our other car with another new Lexus.The sales person makes all the difference in a car dealership. I think Cerritos Lexus is extremely lucky to have AJ on their staff.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Excellent customer service!

Paul helped us purchase our beautiful car IS200T. He does a great job in making sure his customers are happy. He is very knowledgeable and provides excellent customer service. He is a great asset to your company.

• Mrs. Yorba

Extreme wait time to see the finance department, over 2 hours. Once I was done the car was still not ready. I was told it was being detailed. My total time there was 4 hours. When I left I realized I only had 1/2 a tank in the car. When I called the dealer that night I had to leave a message for the sales person, Jason. He then called my son Raymond back and told him that for used cars you only get 7 gallons. Really?! All the money & time and I only get 1/2 A tank?! I have bought used cars from other dealer and have received a full tank. Very disappointed. Lexus IS a high end dealer. You would think your company would not be cheap with the gas. I bought this car and yet you want my son to complete the survey. I am overall not happy with my experience with your dealership. The gas situation really upset me. I would have gotten over the wait time. The littlest details lost a future potential customer. I

Veronica, we are deeply disappointed by your lackluster experience at Lexus of Cerritos. If you'd like, please contact our General Manager at (562) 263-7857. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.