Toyota of Greenville

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 806-1722 (877) 806-1722
Used (877) 805-3539 (877) 805-3539
Service (877) 822-3137 (877) 822-3137

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best Customer Service

Best Customer Service around. Definitely would recommend. I have nothing but good things to say. If you are in the market to buy a car. Please go see James!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review Toyota of Greenville. We take pride in exceeding our customers' expectations so I am thrilled to hear that our team provides the best customer service. We value your business and look forward to working with you again. Mike O'Leary, General Manager

Sales

Overall James was very professional and helpful. I would recommended him to anyone looking to purchase a new car in the Greenville area. Awesome employee

Dealer response

Thank you for visiting us at Toyota of Greenville. We are happy that James was professional and helpful. If there is ever anything you need in the future, please let us know. Mike O'Leary, General Manager

Mrs. Kalettra

Excellent service! JD always make sure I'm taken care of and does it with a smile. He goes the extra mile to make customers feel comfortable and assured that he is doing what needs to be done.

Dealer response

Kalettra, Thank you for the positive review of Toyota of Greenville. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service and I am pleased that JD makes sure you are well taken care of. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again. Mike O'Leary, General Manager

1.0

Don't lease or buy from this dealership

Leased a 2016 avalon and when lease was up, tried to purchase. Wanted to have me pay monthly payment a lot higher than lease payment. I could purchase a 2019 for the monthly payment stated. Then having to pay a disposition fee ($350) to return which I was not aware of at time of lease. Read lease agreement carefully, Toyota tries to squeeze every penny out of its customers. This car was returned in pristine condition and 18K miles. Toyota has lost a client for life!

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your review with us. I regret the disappointment you experienced and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please reach out to me at your convenience to discuss these options in further detail. Mike O’Leary, General Manager, 864-416-7994

Awesome experience!

I had an excellent experience at this dealership! Everyone was extremely kind and personal! HD was incredibly caring and knowledgeable! I could not have asked for a better experience! I will definitely be recommending this dealership! I’m very happy with my new Toyota Rav 4!!

2.3

Probably Not Going Back

Routine service with scheduled appointment. 1 hour into visit, was told that vehicle would be ready in no more than 30 minutes. 1 1/2 hours later finally got it back with outrageous bill. Didn't feel appreciated as a repeat customer and didn't feel charges were appropriate for service provided.

George

Manny Quinones did a great job. He was friendly and knowledgeable. He had the car we were looking for ready for our test drive and overall everything was great.

Mrs. Kristin Harrison

Excellent performance from all at Toyota of Greenville. My salesman Manny went above and beyond along with Corey to make everything possible for me today. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly and I appreciate all that they did for me.

Highlander limited AWD

Napoleon Gillard was the best salesperson! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a car at Toyota of Greenville. He was so helpful and had extreme knowledge of the vehicle.

1.0

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP

We made the mistake of purchasing a 2019 Highlander . It has defective software which has caused us to have to take it in twice. The fist time after many hours they could not come up with the fix. They told us they would research the problem so they could fix it when we brought it back. It is back and they are " researching again the problem. Guess a month is not long enough for them to find the answer. This is a 45,000 purchase and their attitude is they don't care. RUN AWAY! We will never purchase from this dealership again.. We have to much money and time in this. As I told Jason if I wanted to spend my time getting a car repaired I wouldn't have put so much money in a new car. I would have bought a cheap car used car.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I regret that our service department has caused you an inconvenience and apologize for the frustration that you’re experiencing with this defect. I would like to speak with you further about this issue and hopefully restore your faith in us. Please contact me at your convenience. Mike O’Leary, General Manager, 864-416-7994