Toyota of Greenville

New (877) 806-1722 (877) 806-1722
Used (877) 805-3539 (877) 805-3539
Service (877) 822-3137 (877) 822-3137

a 10:30 Monday appt.

a 10:30 Monday appt. After five hours, still no estimate. "Advisor" called with some numbers to fix the issue Complaint was noise in right rear of Avalon. After 3 days, finally got "written estimate" sent to my phone. I got my car back on Friday afternoon. New struts all around to the tune of $3100.00. Here's the problem: The original issue/problem STILL IS NOT FIXED! Way overpriced repair. Treatment was not fair. BUYEER BEWARE!

Dealer response

We appreciate you sharing your review. I regret to hear that our service department left you with a negative impression and that you are still having issues with your vehicle. I would like to speak with you further and answer your questions. Please contact me. Mike O’Leary, General Manager, 864-754-7866

Took my car in for collision repairs 4 weeks ago and have

Took my car in for collision repairs 4 weeks ago and have had no updates, no responses to emails or phone messages. Exceedingly unprofessional service by Kathleen.

Dealer response

We thank you for sharing your feedback. I regret to hear that our collision team has not provided you with updates about your vehicle and regret any unprofessionalism on our behalf. I would like to assist you with your issues. Please reach out to me at your convenience. Mike O’Leary, General Manager, 864-754-7866

1.0

Worst service department ever.

Worst service department ever. My Highlander brakes were causing a vibration when applied. I had a coupon for brakes and rotors, so I scheduled an appointment for 2 PM two days later. Got there on time. Carefully explained what was wrong and was told that they would have their "expert" examine the brakes. Checked back at 4 PM and nothing had been done. Finally got a call the next day at 10AM that the brakes were fixed. Also they replaced the rear brakes which were worn but still good so it cost twice as much. 1) Why schedule an appointment at two if they won't be starting repairs until the next day? 2) Didn't receive any info on replacing the rear brakes until we picked the car up. 3) I used to replace my own brakes, and it took about an hour. A mechanic should be able to do the job in half that time. 4) This is not the first time I've had trouble. I took the car in for routine service and arrived at the appointed time, then was told it would be about three hours. 5) I can't believe that any goes to them for service, and I guess that's why Jiffy Lubes are thriving. 6) Won't be going back to Greenville Toyota.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your review with us. I understand the frustration that you experienced and I do apologize for the lengthy delay in repairing your brakes. I would like to speak with you and hopefully restore your faith in us. Please contact me at your convenience. Mike O’Leary, General Manager, 864-754-7866

Dont buy a car here

They had my car for 45 days after me signing the loan they brought me the car an the brakes were scrubbing metal an the back floor board had some how caught fire . Because of their neglence dillion the finance mgr promised me that he would pay my car payment just like brittany the sales person promised they would sale me a dependable car they both lied. They have not paid my car payment an tney have not sold me a dependable car . dont buy a car here it has been a nightmare

Dealer response

Tabitha, We thank you for sharing your feedback. I do regret to hear that you feel this way about our dealership and that you are unhappy with the vehicle that you purchased. As discussed, we have not made the payment as we are still waiting on your trade in. Once we receive that, we will be happy to provide you with the payment! I would be happy to discuss your issues in further detail and will be contacting you, but you can also reach out to me, as well. Mike O’Leary, General Manager, 864-754-7866

Jeff Wright is a honest and trustworthy person.

Jeff Wright is a honest and trustworthy person. He will get you in good car and help you save money. He is very patient and don’t force nothing on you. I would recommend Jeff to anybody I know that needs a reliable vehicle. He has saw me come from a long way and today I have God favor

1.0

Rude, dismissive and surely technician.

I purchased a 2019 RAV 4 from this dealership in 12/2019 and was pleased with the experience. However, approximately one year after the purchase I noticed that different areas of plastic on the vehicle appeared to be melting. These areas included the side panels between the passenger windows, an area on the roof rack, top of the windshield wiper, and the casing surrounding the outside mirrors. I scheduled a routine oil change on 02/17/22 as well as requested that the defective plastic parts be inspected. When I arrived for my appointment I was greeted by a technician who stated that he would change the oil and rotate the tires. I then pointed out the melted plastic on the car whereby he said that he would get me an estimate on the cost of replacement. I then informed him that I expected Toyota to cover the cost of the replacement as these were defective parts/material and not due to everyday wear and day. The technician then laughed out loud and said" you've got 50,000 miles on this car! They're not going to cover anything unless the car has 36,000 or less mileage!". I once again reminded him that the car is no longer marketable with these defective parts and Toyota should replace these at no cost to me. He then pointed out a small scratch on the side of the vehicle and said"we're not going to pay for this either!". I then reminded him that the scratch was regular wear and tear and that I did not expect him to fix that. He told me that he would take pictures and send them to the home office as they would have to cover it, not the local dealership. He then told me that I needed a fuel injection cleaning or I would probably be buying a new engine soon. I explained that my brother was a mechanic and I would feel more comfortable using him for that procedure. The technician then smirked at me and said " if you do business with us then we might help you out with the defective plastic parts". I then informed him that I had done business with him as I had purchased the vehicle from this dealership. After the service was completed, this technician informed me that he had sent pictures of the defective plastic parts to the home office and that they would reach out to me. I asked how long I should give them to reach out and and he just shrugged his shoulders. I then asked if I should call back in a week? He said that I could. I then asked for a name to contact and he walked two desks down and grabbed a card. The card had the Servie Line Managers' name on it. The Line Manager looked at my technician and said"is this about the plastic parts?", my technician said "yes", and the Line Manager rolled his eyes. I have never been treated so rudely at a Toyota Dealership. I was planning on purchasing a new Toyota soon but definitely not from this dealership. My family has always bought Toyotas and they have always been known to have a great Customer Care Program but evidently they don't care about me, my experience with them, or the quality of their product. A message was left for the General Manager on 2/17/22 yet he has failed to reach out. So disappointing.

Dealer response

Callie, Thank you for sharing your review with our team. I regret to hear that our team did not provide you with exceptional customer service that we are known for and for the disappointment that you’ve experience on our behalf. I understand the frustration that has occurred and I do apologize for the lack of communication on my behalf. I am currently out of the office so I will contact you when I get back, however you can also reach out to me again at your convenience to discuss this matter further. Mike O’Leary, General Manager, 864-754-7866

1.0

Old school dealer- always plays the "good cop, bad cop"...

Old school dealer- always plays the "good cop, bad cop" routine. The average sales person is pretty much a pawn of the sales manager. Honestly- take your business elsewhere- they are not to be trusted.

Purchased a 2022 GR Supra 3.0 premium and had a great,...

Purchased a 2022 GR Supra 3.0 premium and had a great, stress-free experience. Pricing was upfront, trade-in was reasonable, and my sales guy Omar was a straight shooter and kept me up to date until date of delivery on the car's whereabouts. Really enjoyed working with other staff too, and it was a good experience overall. I felt I was taken care of and got a good deal too on a very rare car. Check these guys out, you will not be disappointed.

Brendan Knowles Thank you for your Your serviceAt

Brandon Knowles Have a positive attitude Who is a person who put people before profit, Serve people Including myself at a high level is awesome employee At Toyota team in Greenville very helpful serving Gentlemen when he comes to Noduble bout vehicles It's very helpful to have a guy like Brandon on your side Thank you for your service Brandon at Toyota

Dealer response

Hello, we are happy to see that your customer experience was a positive one! The team here is always available for any assistance that you may need. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your rating!

Brandon did a great job servicing my Wife’s 4Runner!...

Brandon did a great job servicing my Wife’s 4Runner! Great customer service and I will be returning.