Call This Dealer

Used

• Great Experience, Great Car!
    June 3, 2016

We had a great experience working with Tony when purchasing a car for our daughter. The process was quick and painless. We are very pleased with her n...ew vehicle and she couldn't be happier. Thanks Tony!

Many thanks for your review. Your business is very much appreciated. Please feel free to call me if I an be of any assistance to you in the future. K...ind Regards TM

• Never responded to me
    February 16, 2018

Emailed regarding a vehicle I was very serious about buying. I never received a response. After the second email without a response, I decided to shop... elsewhere.

• VW CC Great Car
    October 26, 2017

Tony was great working with. Made purchasing a car nice and easy with no pressure. The process was quick and Tony explained everything clearly. Woul...d highly recommend to anybody looking to purchase a car. Go to USA Auto Center and talk with Tony. He has what your looking for and if not he can find it for you.

• Manager
    September 25, 2017

Great car at a great price!! Tony was fair and honest. Would very much recommend usa auto center for your next car purchase. Thanks Tony!!

• Idontknowwhatthatmeans
    August 9, 2017

I really liked the way Tony handled my purchase. I got a great car at a great price with everything disclosed. He went out of his way to deliver the c...ar to my mechanic so I could inspect the car before buying. I have already asked him about my next purchase. Mike

Many thanks for your kind words. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a top notch service. Customers are Number-ONE and their satisfaction ...is our goal and top priority. Please keep us in mind for every car purchase in the future. Your review is very much appreciated.

• Great experience
    July 24, 2017

Overall great experience. Good price and very professional service. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a used car to visit Tony.

• Great buying experience, nice vehicle !
    June 30, 2017

Tony is very helpful, the vehicle works perfect! Great price and service of course, I recommend to every buyer. Thanks USA AUTO CENTER INC.

• 2015 Toyota camry
    June 2, 2017

Tony did a good job on the car I was looking for. I had a hail damaged 2012 Toyota Camry that was totaled out. I was looking for an upgrade at a fai...r price. I was late to our first meeting and there were a few people looking at the 2015 camry I was interested in. Tony let me know he could show me the car if I'd be patient and wait to show the other people the car. I was able to test drive the car and do a complete inpection of the vechicle. He showed me the car fax and let me know the other reporting service did show an accident. I was able to find out it was a minor one and no airbags were deployed. Tony was honest and the price was fantastic. Tony even let me know that it was listed incorrectly on the price but he would honor it. It's a great car, at a great deal and no hassles. He stayed late to close the deal. Tony was also patient to allow my settlement check to be processed before we exchanged keys. I've dealt with the big auto dealerships and the only thing you get with them is a higher price. Tony doesn't have the overhead that they do...good job!

Many thanks for your kind review. It is very much appreciated. We try our best to treat our customers with dignity and respect. Please feel free to le...t me know if I can be of any assistance to you. Respectfully..UACI

• No hidden fees, smooth experience, good deal
    May 29, 2017

Went in and bought the car within two hours. I am really glad that the dealer was honest and despite everything, there were no hidden fees. Highly rec...ommend.

• USA Auto Center
    May 29, 2017

Tony is very kind and helpful. I bought my used car from him and would recommend USA Auto Center to anyone looking to buy a car.

Many thanks for your kind review. It is very much appreciated. We try our best to treat our customers with dignity and respect. Please feel free to le...t me know if I can be of any assistance to you. Respectfully UACI

USA Auto Center Inc.