USA Auto Center Inc.

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 156 reviews

• June 3, 2016

We had a great experience working with Tony when purchasing a car for our daughter. The process was quick and painless. We are very pleased with her n...ew vehicle and she couldn't be happier. Thanks Tony!

Many thanks for your review. Your business is very much appreciated. Please feel free to call me if I an be of any assistance to you in the future. K...ind Regards TM

June 4, 2018

I got to my apointment early and Tony was Making sure the Pathfinder I was looking at looked great, he allowed me to take all the time I needed just c...limbing in and out of the vehical. The buying process was so easy, and Tony was very honest and upfront about the pricing details of the car. I had looked at another Pathfinder at a Nissan dealership that was a year older base trim level with a few less items with a lot more mileage and it was 5,000 more than the one I ended up buying at USA Auto center.. Thanks Tony, you are the man!

May 21, 2018

Tony was awesome to work with. USA Auto's website provided me with pictures and detailed information about the vehicle I was interested in. Cal...led Tony and had an appointment set same day. He was very thorough in going over the vehicle's history and all the features that came with it. Easiest and quickest car buying experience ever. Thanks Tony.. I will be back for my next vehicle when I needed it.

April 17, 2018

I have purchased a car from USA auto center ,and had the best experience in buying my BMW X6. (That what I was looking for)I would highly recommend US...A Auto Center to anyone. Tony is wonderful to work with. Thank you Tony for everything,and taking care .

April 7, 2018

The car buying process was easy, personal and relaxing. The entire process - from test driving to completing the paperwork to do a cash transactions ...took one hour. Incredible!!!

March 8, 2018

First off thanks so much Tony!! I bought a used car from Tony and it’s been great, he made sure the car was in great shape and even continues to call ...and make sure everything’s fine and if needs repairs will help get that done as well...I can honestly say I’ve never had that kind of attention from any dealerships. USA Auto will definitely be getting my returning business.

February 24, 2018

I am loving my Mercedes. I had the best car buying experience. I was treated with respect and dignity and deler got me financing for my car. I felt l...ike I was part of dealers family. I will recommend this dealer to every one. This dealership is ran by a family. They treat every one like a family. I saved on my purchase. I recommend him very much.

February 23, 2018

I bought the car within two hours. I am really glad that the dealer was honest , there were no hidden fees. Highly recommend. Great service and low p...rice.

February 16, 2018

Emailed regarding a vehicle I was very serious about buying. I never received a response. After the second email without a response, I decided to shop... elsewhere.

We are astonished by your review. So Sorry that we missed your email. Best and preferred way to reach us is only by a phone 303-761-5000. How ever we ...try our best to respond to all emails. Some times emails go to junk folder. We do not check our junk folder. Next time please call us and leave a voice mail. We will call you back as soon as time permits. I feel that there is no justification for a 1 star review since you never had a real business experience / communication with us. Our other customers feel differently about us. Have a blessed day. UACI

October 26, 2017

Tony was great working with. Made purchasing a car nice and easy with no pressure. The process was quick and Tony explained everything clearly. Woul...d highly recommend to anybody looking to purchase a car. Go to USA Auto Center and talk with Tony. He has what your looking for and if not he can find it for you.