USA Auto Center Inc.

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

VW CC Great Car

Tony was great working with. Made purchasing a car nice and easy with no pressure. The process was quick and Tony explained everything clearly. Would highly recommend to anybody looking to purchase a car. Go to USA Auto Center and talk with Tony. He has what your looking for and if not he can find it for you.

Manager

Great car at a great price!! Tony was fair and honest. Would very much recommend usa auto center for your next car purchase. Thanks Tony!!

Idontknowwhatthatmeans

I really liked the way Tony handled my purchase. I got a great car at a great price with everything disclosed. He went out of his way to deliver the car to my mechanic so I could inspect the car before buying. I have already asked him about my next purchase. Mike

Dealer response

Many thanks for your kind words. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a top notch service. Customers are Number-ONE and their satisfaction is our goal and top priority. Please keep us in mind for every car purchase in the future. Your review is very much appreciated.

Great experience

Overall great experience. Good price and very professional service. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a used car to visit Tony.

Dealer response

Great buying experience, nice vehicle !

Tony is very helpful, the vehicle works perfect! Great price and service of course, I recommend to every buyer. Thanks USA AUTO CENTER INC.

2015 Toyota camry

Tony did a good job on the car I was looking for. I had a hail damaged 2012 Toyota Camry that was totaled out. I was looking for an upgrade at a fair price. I was late to our first meeting and there were a few people looking at the 2015 camry I was interested in. Tony let me know he could show me the car if I'd be patient and wait to show the other people the car. I was able to test drive the car and do a complete inpection of the vechicle. He showed me the car fax and let me know the other reporting service did show an accident. I was able to find out it was a minor one and no airbags were deployed. Tony was honest and the price was fantastic. Tony even let me know that it was listed incorrectly on the price but he would honor it. It's a great car, at a great deal and no hassles. He stayed late to close the deal. Tony was also patient to allow my settlement check to be processed before we exchanged keys. I've dealt with the big auto dealerships and the only thing you get with them is a higher price. Tony doesn't have the overhead that they do...good job!

Dealer response

Many thanks for your kind review. It is very much appreciated. We try our best to treat our customers with dignity and respect. Please feel free to let me know if I can be of any assistance to you. Respectfully..UACI

No hidden fees, smooth experience, good deal

Went in and bought the car within two hours. I am really glad that the dealer was honest and despite everything, there were no hidden fees. Highly recommend.

USA Auto Center

Tony is very kind and helpful. I bought my used car from him and would recommend USA Auto Center to anyone looking to buy a car.

Dealer response

Many thanks for your kind review. It is very much appreciated. We try our best to treat our customers with dignity and respect. Please feel free to let me know if I can be of any assistance to you. Respectfully UACI

Very happy with my Toyota Camry !

I am very happy with my purchase and quality of the car. I needed a heavier car to drive in snow. Because of snow and winter driving. Handles great in snow. The dealer was very professional kind and courteous. I recommend this dealer to my friends and family and to everyone. Tony Mian was very honest and upfront with the car he sold me. To me, that goes a long way towards professionalism and had the best experience with him as a car dealer.

1.0

Dishonest owner

Owner denied car was obviously wrecked, repaired, and repainted. Continually insisted that Toyotas are great cars, which is correct, but the car he was selling clearly was not. Do not trust this dealership.

Dealer response

Just because we did not accepted your police car as a trade in which you did not disclose on the phone. You had no right for defamation of our character and business. We have hundreds of satisfied buyers. Do you even know the meaning of wrecked car. You will be hearing from our attorney for defamation of our character and business.