USA Auto Center Inc.

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Ms...

Great place to get a car I purchased one from there four years ago it has ran great so I brought my teenage daughter to get her one also

Great Deal!!

Tony is a great guy! Very pleasant and professional! Which made the trip from Colorado Springs well worth it. The car is high quality. We fill confident it will be a reliable means of transportation for our 18 teen year old kid! Great Deal for the money!!! Thanks. The Ragland Family.

Dealer response

Your review is very much appreciated. Many thanks for your kind words. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a top notch service. Customers are Number-ONE and their satisfaction is our goal and top priority. Please keep us in mind for every car purchase in the future. Thanks The Ragland Family for your business !

Great Buying Experience!

I got to my apointment early and Tony was Making sure the Pathfinder I was looking at looked great, he allowed me to take all the time I needed just climbing in and out of the vehical. The buying process was so easy, and Tony was very honest and upfront about the pricing details of the car. I had looked at another Pathfinder at a Nissan dealership that was a year older base trim level with a few less items with a lot more mileage and it was 5,000 more than the one I ended up buying at USA Auto center.. Thanks Tony, you are the man!

Great

Tony was awesome to work with. USA Auto's website provided me with pictures and detailed information about the vehicle I was interested in. Called Tony and had an appointment set same day. He was very thorough in going over the vehicle's history and all the features that came with it. Easiest and quickest car buying experience ever. Thanks Tony.. I will be back for my next vehicle when I needed it.

Happy

I have purchased a car from USA auto center ,and had the best experience in buying my BMW X6. (That what I was looking for)I would highly recommend USA Auto Center to anyone. Tony is wonderful to work with. Thank you Tony for everything,and taking care .

4.5

Personal, relaxing and efficient

The car buying process was easy, personal and relaxing. The entire process - from test driving to completing the paperwork to do a cash transactions took one hour. Incredible!!!

Amazing service! I felt like family

First off thanks so much Tony!! I bought a used car from Tony and it?s been great, he made sure the car was in great shape and even continues to call and make sure everything?s fine and if needs repairs will help get that done as well...I can honestly say I?ve never had that kind of attention from any dealerships. USA Auto will definitely be getting my returning business.

Highly Professional and Best Car Buying Experience

I am loving my Mercedes. I had the best car buying experience. I was treated with respect and dignity and deler got me financing for my car. I felt like I was part of dealers family. I will recommend this dealer to every one. This dealership is ran by a family. They treat every one like a family. I saved on my purchase. I recommend him very much.

A wonderful buying experience !

I bought the car within two hours. I am really glad that the dealer was honest , there were no hidden fees. Highly recommend. Great service and low price.

1.0

Never responded to me

Emailed regarding a vehicle I was very serious about buying. I never received a response. After the second email without a response, I decided to shop elsewhere.

Dealer response

We are astonished by your review. So Sorry that we missed your email. Best and preferred way to reach us is only by a phone 303-761-5000. How ever we try our best to respond to all emails. Some times emails go to junk folder. We do not check our junk folder. Next time please call us and leave a voice mail. We will call you back as soon as time permits. I feel that there is no justification for a 1 star review since you never had a real business experience / communication with us. Our other customers feel differently about us. Have a blessed day. UACI