USA Auto Center Inc.

Great Experience - 5 Star

Wonderful Experience. Very Helpful and Friendly. Highly Recommended. Tony gave us all the time we needed to look at the car and there was no pressure to buy.

Looking for a place to buy a car? Well this is it.

Tony is an honest and excellent person to work with. He helped me get in to the right vehicle. I am happy that I came here.

USA Auto

Tony was very friendly and informative we got a great deal and would recommend you check out what cars he has to offer his prices are very fair and he worked with us to get our daughter an affordable car.

VERY HAPPY WITH OUR PURCHASE

We just purchased our vehicle yesterday and we are absolutely content with our purchase. Tony is amazing salesman that works with his clients, will definitely be referring friends and family to USA Auto Center Inc.

Fantastic experience for my daughter

My wife took our daughter shopping for cars in hopes of finding one and then bringing me to help with the final paperwork. Tony treated them very well and had a car on hand that was perfect for my daughter. The car was clean and safe which was important to me. Tony was very kind through the whole process and helped our daughter get a car that she's thrilled with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tony and USA Auto Center.

Compassionate and Awesome

Amazing! I worked with Tony. A lot less stressful than your regular dealership, Tony wants to make sure you get a car at a good price!

Will Buy Again From Them!!

Tony made the buying experience very personal and wanted to make sure that I got what I was looking for. He went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and had a good car. USA Auto approaches car buying with a family mindset and he makes you feel valued during your buying experience. Definitely will be working with him in the future!

WOW! Best car buying experience EVER!!!

STOP!!!! Best experience I have EVER had buying a car. I have experienced buying vehicles new, used at a dealership, and private. Working with Tony at USA Auto Centers was enjoyable versus stressful. I would describe my purchase with him as: gentlemanly, fair, considerate and generous. Not your usual buying experience. Call him if you want a friend, not a foe.

Great, fast service

I talked to Tony on the phone before coming in and told him what I was looking for (Price/model/miles etc...) and when I arrived later that day, he already had a full list of vehicle to show me. Within a few hours I had a car that met everything I wanted and spent about $1,500 than I had expected.

Dealer response

Dear valued customer Nick. Many thanks for taking the time and leaving us a review. We are so glad to have such an elegant person like you as our customer and we appreciate your business very much. Please let us know if we can be of any service to you. We hope to serve you and your family/friends in the future too. Respectfully UACI

Great experience. Highly recommended!

My husband and I dread car shopping but Tony made it stress free and enjoyable for us. We got an excellent deal on a Ford Escape. We already referred a friend, who ended up buying from Tony too. I highly recommend USA Auto Center to anyone who wants to avoid the games played at dealerships and wants a great deal on a used car.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad that you are happy with your vehicle. Thanks for the referrals. I am so thankful. Please let me know if we can be of any use to you. Customers like you give us encouragement and we keep on doing the right thing. God Bless!