USA Auto Center Inc.

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Fantastic experience for my daughter

My wife took our daughter shopping for cars in hopes of finding one and then bringing me to help with the final paperwork. Tony treated them very well and had a car on hand that was perfect for my daughter. The car was clean and safe which was important to me. Tony was very kind through the whole process and helped our daughter get a car that she's thrilled with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tony and USA Auto Center.

Compassionate and Awesome

Amazing! I worked with Tony. A lot less stressful than your regular dealership, Tony wants to make sure you get a car at a good price!

Will Buy Again From Them!!

Tony made the buying experience very personal and wanted to make sure that I got what I was looking for. He went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and had a good car. USA Auto approaches car buying with a family mindset and he makes you feel valued during your buying experience. Definitely will be working with him in the future!

WOW! Best car buying experience EVER!!!

STOP!!!! Best experience I have EVER had buying a car. I have experienced buying vehicles new, used at a dealership, and private. Working with Tony at USA Auto Centers was enjoyable versus stressful. I would describe my purchase with him as: gentlemanly, fair, considerate and generous. Not your usual buying experience. Call him if you want a friend, not a foe.

Great, fast service

I talked to Tony on the phone before coming in and told him what I was looking for (Price/model/miles etc...) and when I arrived later that day, he already had a full list of vehicle to show me. Within a few hours I had a car that met everything I wanted and spent about $1,500 than I had expected.

Dealer response

Dear valued customer Nick. Many thanks for taking the time and leaving us a review. We are so glad to have such an elegant person like you as our customer and we appreciate your business very much. Please let us know if we can be of any service to you. We hope to serve you and your family/friends in the future too. Respectfully UACI

Great experience. Highly recommended!

My husband and I dread car shopping but Tony made it stress free and enjoyable for us. We got an excellent deal on a Ford Escape. We already referred a friend, who ended up buying from Tony too. I highly recommend USA Auto Center to anyone who wants to avoid the games played at dealerships and wants a great deal on a used car.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad that you are happy with your vehicle. Thanks for the referrals. I am so thankful. Please let me know if we can be of any use to you. Customers like you give us encouragement and we keep on doing the right thing. God Bless!

4.0

Easiest car buying experience I‘ve had.

Tony is very friendly and I did not feel pressured at all. He has the inventory. You look. If you like you buy. That’s it.

Dealer response

Many thanks for your review. We do appreciate it. Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any assistance to you. Kind Regards UACI

Great service and a Great Deal

Tony was very friendly and fast. The car was in great condition and I'm very impressed with my purchase. Honest and professional. I would recommend to family and friends.

Dealer response

Dear valued customer. Many thanks for taking the time and leaving us a review. We are so glad to have such an elegant person like you as our customer and we appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of any service to you. We hope to serve you and your family/friends in the future too. Respectfully UACI

Super Happy

Tony was polite, and reliable. He went out of his way to be helpful at every turn. I feel like a got a great price, and the no haggle pricing was straight forward,

Dealer response

Nice car at a great price!

We were very happy with our experience at USA Auto Center. Got a 2017 Ford Fiesta at well below what we were expecting to have to pay and Tony was very helpful and straightforward with us the whole time.