Hendrick Honda of Easley

538 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 29, 2021

Outstanding as always. The staff was courteous and very helpful. The service was great.

Lawrence Crenshaw, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along yo...ur comments to the team here at Hendrick Honda Easley! We hope you have a great day!

January 15, 2021

I had a WONDERFUL service person. His name was Matt. He works at Hendricks Honda in Easley, SC. He was courteous and very considerate?even walked outside... to bring my car to me before I even opened my door. REWARD HIM! It?s one of the few positives I can give about that dealership! Thanks Matt!

Janice Evatt, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hendrick Honda Easley! We're happy you foun...d our staff to be so supportive during your experience. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Hendrick Honda Easley

• April 17, 2018

I am thoroughly impressed with the internet sales staff at Hendrick Honda. After searching online for a car I sent the request for info and didn’t really... think much of it. I later received an email from Marlene Goubert as a follow up that I promptly ignored as I had already moved on to another prospect. I was amazed when she sent me a video of the car that began with her stating my name and introducing me to the car. I pulled up the web page describing the vehicle, took a second look at the Carfax, and called the dealership to speak with her. Barrett Johnson returned my call and helped me with every aspect of the deal. I didn't have the frustration of being hassled in negotiations and I LOVE my car and got a GREAT price! I live in Florida and flew to SC to pick up this vehicle. The entire process was worth it and I have their information for my next purchase!

Marlene rocks! Thank you for your continued support of Hendrick Honda Easley. We greatly appreciate your business!

January 8, 2021

Very friendly and immediately approached me. Work on van was done very quickly

Marilyn Stripe, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! Ple...ase don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

January 1, 2021

Did an awesome job and quick service as promised! The service guy was so kind and helpful and gave me good advice to maintain my car!

Akin Patel, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We are always more than happy to assis...t you if anything else comes up. Take care!

December 24, 2020

A good experience in buying a car. Everyone should buy there

Judy, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hendrick Honda Easley. Thank you for your ...kind words and this wonderful review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

December 18, 2020

I had a very pleasant experience. The guy that helped me was really nice.

Hi Mp, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. If you ever need anything el...se from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

December 1, 2020

I bought a 2020 CR-V in June 2020. Within 2 weeks, the car needed a new battery. So I took it back to Hendrick Honda Easley. They tried to tell me that... it was just my phone charge cord and sent me on my way. It took another visit to this dealer, to "discover" what we already figured... it was a bad battery. When I got my car back, it had 2 deep gouges in the top of the hood. I showed the service writer, David Johnson, who took pictures and said he would show his manager. Not long after, he called us back and agreed to fix the damages. He said their body shop would be calling us to make an appointment. Four months went by and we heard nothing. We called them and learned that David Johnson no longer works there. We were put in touch with the service manager, Dustin Street. Mr. Street is now refusing to fix my car's damage, saying now, that their guys didn't do it. All I know is this: I took my 2 week old car in to their shop, in brand new condition, to fix a bad battery and it came back to me with 2 gouges in the hood that were not there prior. Dustin Street has treated us (one of Hendrick Honda's new car customers) with disregard and disrespect. We can not recommend Hendrick Honda Easley to anyone and would definitely not recommend their service department or their service manager, Dustin Street. They have shown that they do not care and customers are not their priority.

Stephanie W., We always want our customer's experiences with us to be the best, and would like to discuss this with you further. At your convenience, ...please contact (Chris Osborne 864-850-8260). Thank you for your time and we will look forward to hearing from you soon.

October 27, 2020

My salesman, Gio Percival, was outstanding. Polite, helpful, not pressuring and very willing to work with me on what I wanted in a vehicle.

Deborah Cooley, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to... the team here at Hendrick Honda Easley! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

October 21, 2020

Chris Frazier provided excellent Customer Service. Service was fast and efficient.

Maria Luisa Castillo-gulick, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Hendrick Honda Easley! We appreciate your positive review about your recent e...xperience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!