D & D Motors

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(864) 877-0711 (864) 877-0711

Nice Facility

Great personalities and good service

Tom S

There are less expensive places. It the trust, confidence and friendly staff that I keep coming back. It is all about people!

Dealer response

Hi Tom, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

Service

Quick Lane got me in and out without a long wait time. Was very happy with their service. Everyone was extremely friendly

Highly recommended for your service needs.

We were treated so well. The service dept person is the best. We were so impressed in how great the attention to detail was to get the car taken care of. It may sound unbelievable but this place not only gives a fantastic deal to buy a car- the service dept. steps up and takes care of the vehicle to make sure everything is in GREAT condition when the car does need service. We are very happy to give them repeat business.

Mister

They were very quick in servicing my car and explaining the inspection report to me.

Phyllis

Evan was an outstanding customer care personnel. Defining my car's needs.

Dealer response

Hi Phyllis, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! At D & D Motors, Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Excellent Service

Chris and the team came together to make the buying experience simple and quick. Warranty is fantastic and I would definitely come back again and so should you.

Dealer response

Hi Scott, we're so pleased to hear that everything was completed so quickly and to your satisfaction! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Excellent service!!!

First rate. Arrived early, so technician came off lunch to start flush so it could run while he finished his lunch!

Quick Lane on Wade Hampton Blvd in Greer

Professional people, professional service. While you're there having your vehicle serviced, walk over to the Ford dealership and take a look at the new cars and trucks.

2015 f-150 lariat

It was ok ! I really don't like to wait ,but i know some of the salemen @ people in the shop, it wasn't to bad ! Plus they have great lounge ! Thanks Roger

Dealer response

Hello Roger, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit! Have a great day!