Uftring Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

(4.9) 136 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

136 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Uftring Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Very helpful!
    January 23, 2018

I???ve purchased two vehicles now from Uftring Jeep and they are always a helpful group and I will continue to purchase my jeeps from them!

• Outstanding experience
    January 16, 2018

Very pleasant experience! Jeff was very professional and made us feel like old friends! Did everything to help us make our buying a new car easy! He'...s an asset to the business for sure!

Overall Experience

• took care of my concerns
    September 5, 2017

Purchase a vehicle that need repairs within a week of buying. The repairs were done free of charge. I was please with the response we I had issues w...ith the vehicle

Overall Experience

• Have bought several cars, trucks and parts for Uftring.
    August 3, 2017

The people have been well mannered and knowledgeable about the products they sell. I am very pleased to have experienced this dealer and the people.

• Third time buyer ... Three times satisfied
    August 3, 2017

My wife and I have purchased 3 vehicles from Uftring. We were very satisfied each time. We were treated like family. Our salesman, Matt Fuelberth, wor...ked diligently to help find the car which was the best fit for us. And he did. I would definitely recommend Uftring to anyone looking for an enjoyable car buying experience.

• Outstanding service by Adam Schol and Steve Porter
    June 21, 2017

We have always been Ray Dennison people until we came to Uftring Chrysler in north pekin. Adam Schol and Steve Porter went above and beyond to provide... outstanding customer service and made this experience fun and very smooth. I would recommend Adam Schol and Uftring Chrysler to anyone. I bought a truck and we were so impressed with the service my wife bought a Jeep the next day. Thanks again!

• 2nd experience with Uftring Chrysler
    May 25, 2017

Matt Fuelburth was my salesman and my second purchasing experience with him and the dealership. He did a wonderful job with me and walked me thru the ...buying of a new 2017 Dodge Journey. Love love the car!! And yes....I would recommend to anyone looking to buy to go to him or this dealership. Very pleased!

• Exceptional Service.
    May 24, 2017

We stopped in to trade in two cars for one. We worked with Mr. jeff Bonkers sales associate. He was spot on. We told him exactly what we wanted to do,... the type of vehicle we were looking for, what options we did and didnt want. We told him the payment we had to have. They found the perfect dodge ram pickup for us. The buisiness office worked their magic got us exactly where i wanted to be on payments down to the dollar. The entire team was exceptionally professional, friendly, not pushy. (I hate pushy) Mr Bonkers kept it light hearted and was personable. I see great things in store for this young man.

• Wonderful experience
    April 15, 2017

We bought our first nice car from here. very pleased with the service we recived while there and the service continued to be offered after the sale. H...ighly recommend Matt Fuelberth for a salesman.

• I bought my second new vehicle from Uftring in North Pekin
    March 13, 2017

I gave my experience with Matt Fuelberth and also his manager a five star rating!!! I was getting ready to sell my 2011 Dodge Journey I bought at Uftr...ing to my kids and get another Journey. There was a row of Jeep Grand Cherokee's next to the new Journeys and I started looking at the jeeps as well. Did not feel I could afford one. Matt Fuelberth walked up and was very helpful and professional. I asked a million questions and he answered every one I was impressed with him right off the bat. The price was good and he made deals that made it even feel better. It took a month for my kids to buy my vehicle with their taxes and I am now the proud owner of a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. All of this because of Matt's professionalism with no pressures added. I am already recommending him and Uftring to people.

Uftring Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM