Acura Carland

New Used Service

646 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura Carland from DealerRater.com

• Exceptional Dealer
    March 2, 2012

Everything about my experience in buying my RDX was positive, from the email response to my online inquiry to my visit to my phone calls to my purchas...ing experience. Acura Carland had the best selection in town, both new and used. I looked at both new and used, ultimately buying a new car. My salesperson, Hugh Kronitz, was extremely professional and helpful in every respect. The buying process was smooth and reasonably fast. Then, after my purchase, I was surprised with a training session from Gian on every component on my car, from the trunk to the GPS. I never felt rushed; he even let me program in my favorite telephone number for voice command. I would highly recommend this dealer if you are considering an Acura.

Amazing!
    January 21, 2018

Last weekend, I purchased my third car with Acura Carland and I have to say, there has been a complete turn around here. Previous experiences had me ...not wanting to even step foot in this dealership, but I am SO glad I did! I walked in not expecting much, but not only were they able to help with concerns I had with my old car, they were able to get me into a new one that fit all of my needs. Thank you Robert, Jimmy, and Primavera for taking care of me and making me feel apart of Acura Carland. I honestly can not say enough amazing things about you all. I also have to mention that the service department is great as well. I had an issue with my apt. complex and parking the loaner car and Lakisha took care of it, no questions asked. Thank you again Acura Carland!

Amazing!
    January 21, 2018

Last weekend, I purchased my third car with Acura Carland and I have to say, there has been a complete turn around here. Previous experiences had me ...not wanting to even step foot in this dealership, but I am SO glad I did! I walked in not expecting much, but not only were they able to help with concerns I had with my old car, they were able to get me into a new one that fit all of my needs. Thank you Robert, Jimmy, and Primevere for taking care of me and making me feel apart of Acura Carland. I honestly can not say enough amazing things about you all. I also have to mention that the service department is great as well. I had an issue with my apt. complex and parking the loaner car and Lakisha took care of it, no questions asked. Thank you again Acura Carland!

Easy and comforting experience.
    January 11, 2018

Charles was incredibly responsive and helpful, from my first online inquiry through the completion of the sale. He was knowledgeable about the RDX I p...urchased, and very personable. He even sat with us to talk football while we waited for the finance dept to finish up. Speaking of, my experience with Acura Carland???s finance department was the fastest and easiest I???ve experienced. At no point did I feel pressured or smothered. For a smooth process and quality vehicle, I recommended checking this place out.

Hugh K is the man!!
    December 2, 2017

Hugh Kronitz is a true pleasure to work with! He is genuine, Personable, trustworthy, and makes the stressful car buying experience enjoyable! Our fam...ily will definitely use Hugh again and pass his name on to our friends as well! What a great guy!!!

Hugh Kronitz

Sales / Operations Manager

Pleasant experience
    November 30, 2017

Our car buying experience at Acura Carland was a very pleasant, satisfying one. We knew what we wanted for our vehicle, and after giving our salesper...son-who had been recommended to us-our specifics, he was able to meet our expectations with vehicles at the dealership. All in all, our dealings were handled expertly and hassle-free. We are very appreciative of the overall professionalism with which we were treated.

Hugh Kronitz

Sales / Operations Manager

Very Happy customers
    October 25, 2017

We bought our Pre-owned Acura MDX from Justin Breedlove in August. It was great working with Justin and associates. Two months later our car did not ...start so we had it jumped and went right to the Acura Dealership. Within an hour we were on our way home as happy customers. Brian checked right away and said it was a battery. He also went above and beyond and put air in our tires. We got to visit with Justin who made sure everything went smoothly. The service tech who checked us in was delightful, I think Jennifer. So glad we bought our new car at Acura

Happy New Car Owner
    October 17, 2017

This is my second car purchase with Acura Carland. Very pleased with purchase, customer service, and overall car buying experience on both occasions.... Definitely will be back again if in need of another new vehicle.

Happy Ending to a Total Loss Accident
    October 2, 2017

We visited Acura Carland to see a specific car in hopes of replacing the same make / model / year / style that has been lost to us in an accident. Our... goal was to keep within the set budget designated by insurance, replacing like with like. Omid "Hope" Atlassi came out to greet us, and the car was already pulled up to view. Omid was the perfect host, showing us all the features, answering our questions, and making note of our concerns. After deciding we liked the car, Omid worked with us to get as close to our set budget as possible and made sure our concerns were addressed as part of the sales arrangement. He was frank and honest, keeping us informed throughout the process, and personally ensuring that our experience was positive under the circumstances, We would definitely return to Acura Carland in future and recommend it unreservedly.

I recommend
    September 20, 2017

I had a nice experience and appreciate Hope and Shannon working with me to find the right car for me . The customer service was awesome. Great staf...f !!

Acura Carland