Acura Carland

New (888) 377-7024 (888) 377-7024
Used (888) 378-0579 (888) 378-0579
Service (888) 376-5923 (888) 376-5923

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Buyer beware

Extremely rude staff and the manager should not be in customer service. This dealership baits and advertises false prices. Buyer beware. This dealership is fraudulent

A great dealership experience

I had a great experience and Charles was knowledgeable and professional. he respected my time and I respected his. And with this is the 2nd car I have bought it from Acura Carland

Great experience!!!

From the initial phone call, all the way to connecting my phone to the car, Wilbert was exceptional. He was kind and friendly but also very knowledgeable and helpful through the whole process!

1.7

Unreliable!

My mom and I were interested in a Nissan Rouge at the Acura Carland we had seen and test drove in person. We got a voicemail today saying that the car is still there and we told them that we would like to make an appointment tomorrow to have a pre purchase inspection on the car before making our payment. They said that is fine and that they'll hold the car aside for us for the appointment we have with it tomorrow. However, they clearly did not "hold the car aside for us" and we were told hours later after we had scheduled the appointment that the car has been sold. Unreliable and such a disappointment!

4.3

New car purchase

I did my homework and didn’t expect too much as it’s well known that car dealership want make as much off of you as they can. If you want to save some money do your homework instead of blaming car dealer. There plenty of information online and YouTube on new and used car buying. I paid reasonable on my car and I am happy. I bought new 2020 RDX Black with technology pack.

3.0

Look elsewhere

I do not recommend buying a car here. My sales person was great. I purchased extended warranty on my used vehicle and thought I was buying a great car. Within a few months, I had multiple issues with the car and the warranty does not cover most of it. You would think that if I bought it from a dealer, it should have been thoroughly reviewed and examined.

1.0

Dont buy anything here,..especially extra warranty

Service shop is just horrible. I made the mistake of buying some extended protection for tires, rims, dents, exterior etc. They may do the work,....but you gotta crawl over broken glass to make it happen. The 3rd party they hire for this work is rarely available, and they cap the damage repair at about the cost of the plan (watch the fine print), which defeats the purpose. Additionally, they tried to charge me $20 above the advertised price for the oil change. They just dont operate above board...which is corroborated by the litany of reviews otherwise. I just cancelled my protection package and will never be back. Spare yourself and find any other service center.

Very bad service

Used car customers are is very bad do not honor their words ,specially, Salesman name Tony very Rude and arrogant he really things he run this business and ask customer belief have a good day, I never recommend anybody to deal with him

1.0

Did not honor their deal in writing on MDX

I contacted Acura Carland online about a certified MDX. Bryan Nelson contacted me, sent text message with details on the car and the price and terms. Got a call from Manager - Anthony, confirming the deal. And told me that he was doing aggressive deals to make his bonus. Ten minutes later, Anthony calls back and said that they made a mistake on the deal and could not honor it. Very shady and dishonest, will not recommend this dealership.

1.0

Very bad customer service and an arrogant attitude

Very bad customer service and an arrogant attitude. To start with, they had not given any great deal, but, was fine with it and bought the RDX considering the proximity of the dealership location. I started getting annoyed when they had not even responded even after multiple follow up for my accessories order, which was placed while buying the car. Then, they screwed up in getting a new tag for my vehicle. The worst part is even after I had pointed out that I had requested for a new tag in the hard copy application form they are not ready to look at the paper work, but tell me that it says in “their system” that I asked for a transfer. The reason for them not able to check the paper work (that, it’s a month old), is even more appalling. As If that is not enough, the sales Manager Mr.Anthony acted as though he is beyond errors and that I cannot ask him for an apology from his team(for a mistake from their side). It is better to find some other dealership nearby and have a peaceful buying experience when you are getting into a luxury segment.