Colorado Auto Finders

158 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 2, 2020

The initial sell went okay. We bought a 2003 Nissan for about $3,800 so I understand that this wasn't their biggest deal. Within 1,000 miles we learned... that the engine was burning over three quarts of oil per 1,000 miles. Needless to say the engine is ready to go any time. We brought the matter to their attention and initially there was an indication that they were going to help us. Their service department kept the car for over a week (very poor communication) and I then went to the dealership to talk to the general manager. This guy, what a major BS expert. Tells me you should have bought the extended service plan. I opted out of that because spending $1,800 for that for a $3,800 car didn't make sense to me. Needless to say the dealership refuses to help out in anyway so I am stuck with this piece of junk and they unloaded a defective, unsafe vehicle on a customer. I will never darken their doorstep again.

Good Afternoon Mr. Zimmerman. When you brought your initial concern to us, we paid for the repairs out of our pocket at no cost to you. We work dilige...ntly to help every customer, just as we did for you. But bringing a car back months later for repairs is nonsensical. We also offered to trade the car you purchased for a different car, but you refused. We have done our best to help you.

December 30, 2019

I was in an accident and needed to find another vehicle. Oscar at Auto Finders made the whole process an easy one. I would recommend this dealership to... anyone buying a vehicle.

Hi Michele! Happy New Year! It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new ride.

• January 1, 2020

This is the 2nd car I have purchased from Colorado Auto Finders. Both experiences went above and beyond any past experience I have had with a car dealership.... They treat you like family from the moment you walk in, and continue to do so well after your purchase. This is definitely a car dealership I will continue to recommend to family and friends. Abe, Ali, John, George, and Oscar thank you once again for taking care of me and Madi!

It's always a pleasure working with you, Joy! Thank you for choosing us again!

December 12, 2019

I inquired about a Land Rover online from Kansas City and very specifically asked the salesman if there were any issues with the vehicle (scratches, dents,... overall condition). I had him do a walk around video before I booked my flight. Once I arrived in Denver, the salesman informed me that he "forgot" to tell me the windshield was cracked, but that it was still a "great car." After talking to the GM they agreed to replace the windshield. This delayed my trip by an entire day. The GM seemed like a good guy, but the experience left a VERY sour taste in my mouth. Would never buy a car from them again.

Hi Dylan. We're sorry you feel like you had such a negative experience. We strive to provide every customer with a great vehicle buying experience. We... will use your feedback to improve.

December 12, 2019

Stay away from this Dealer. HORRIBLE customer service and the cars are marked up $2,000-$4,000 above KBB. These vehicles must be made of gold for them... to mark them up higher than what they are worth and have no interest to negotiate to a FAIR price. Awful awful awful. I read all of the horrible reviews before visiting and still gave them a chance, should have listened. If you want a nice vehicle at a good price, go elsewhere and don't waste your time.

Hi Tanya. I'm really sorry you feel this way. We cannot always negotiate on price, but we do keep our prices fair and strive to have excellent custome...r service. If you would like to provide me with more information, I'd be happy to look into this matter further. Please email me at pr@coautofinders.com. Thank you, Chelsea

December 7, 2019

The absolutely worst experience we have ever had!! Flew in from Nevada based on text messages saying car was super clean, no scratches, dents or dings... that I should be aware of (didn’t want to waste my time nor theirs) however upon seeing the BMW there were horrible scratches on front bumper, back of car, gas tank cover and dings in the hood. They were shocked that we would walk away, told us they could have their body guy come out and possibly fix if we gave them 2 more hours....these issue were not something that could be buffed out or fixed in a couple hours. We had a long drive ahead of us back to Nevada and waited over an hour before even seeing the BMW, even though again was told via text that “everything was ready just needed to sign and clean up the car”, no paper work was even prepared when we arrived, had to wait for the manager. They took our deposit AND also cashed our check before we even arrived and signed papers, waited another 1/2-45 minutes to get both back! Nobody even offered to pay for anything, ie: Uber fair back to airport, our flight back to Nevada, dinner, whatever but absolutely NOTHING, no sorry no nothing! DO NOT buy a car from here. I only ask for honesty as it was time consuming and expensive for us to fly to Colorado if there were issues which I asked to be made aware of a week prior to arrival! DO NOT BUY!! Can’t rate low enough!!

Good Evening Dwayne and Kim. We apologize for any inconvenience. We certainly tried our best to help you out and offered many solutions. It is unfortu...nate that we couldn't find one suitable for you.

November 24, 2019

They are HORRIBLE!!!!! Me and my husband bought a car from them while I was pregnant. At the time, we had to get a car loan and it was at a certain limit... and they went way beyond that limit and NEVER asked us if we wanted a warranty. When all was said and done, I asked if they already added the warranty onto the price and they said that they did. And I said okay. One month into owning the car, there was a TERRIBLE oil leak and when we called to get it serviced, they said that we didn't have a warranty on it and I explained the situation and they told me that WE were lying. Now, 6 months later, the car doesn't even run. Everyone who is reading this, GO. TO. A. DIFFERENT. DEALER.

Hi Hannah. I am so sorry to hear about your experience. Our records indicate that while you were offered a warranty, you declined the and were never c...harged for it. Please call our dealership and we will see if there is any way to help you out.

November 22, 2019

Great dealership just had emissions issue that was not known But overall a good dealership with beautiful cars and nice staff and at a great location.

Hi David. Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear about the emissions issue, but glad that you liked our dealership otherwise. We strive to have ...5 stars in every area. Please let me know if there is something we can do to bring this up to 5 stars. Have a great Thanksgiving!

September 28, 2019

Nice place with a large selection of quality vehicles. The auto-buying process was rather "old-school" high-pressure, compared with CarMax. That said,... I ultimately bought a car from them.

Thank you Jeff! Hope you enjoy your new ride.

September 26, 2019

Bought first used car in a long time. Easy purchase, financing and good people to work with. Love the car. Had a couple questions after I had the car... for a few days and they were extremely helpful in looking over a couple things. Would definitely buy another car from them.

Drew, glad that you're satisfied. If you have anymore questions please let us know, we're more than happy to help.