Colorado Auto Finders

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 106 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• June 11, 2017

I had a great experience purchasing the perfect car for me. The entire staff are friendly and extremely helpful. David gave me all support I needed ...to make it easy and quick. All team are very nice and patient. Also they have a good price. Great dealer!!! I recommended for you and your family.

May 19, 2018

todo estubo muy bien buena atencion el senor wilson fuentes me ayudo estoy muy contento con su trabajo, El precio y financiamiento ofrecido estuvo muy... bien, incluyendo garantia extendida.

May 19, 2018

El proceso de compra fue muy simple y el trato muy amigable, Sergio hizo un buen trabajo, y los precios son muy competitivos. Gracias Colorodo Auto Fi...nders.

May 17, 2018

Very honesty and friendly folks, The mangers were really cool and i had a great time buying my first car. I got a sweet deal on the car and interest r...ate thanks to the manager.

April 20, 2018

Went to look at a vehicle that had been sold. Ended up with the same truck but 3yrs newer, 43k mi less, and better options. For only about 2k more out... the door. I had the pleasure of working with Oscar who is one of the owners and didn't have to play salesman with me. It was a great experience that seems fairly hard to come by when car shopping. Great facility, great people!

April 16, 2018

Abe Eric and George awesome salesman very polite very helpful will buy another vehicle in the future treated me like family. Highly recommend this pla...ce to anyone looking for a truck or car¿

April 15, 2018

I received fantastic customer service from Ali, Wilson and Oscar. I was nervous about the process and they patiently walked me through with big smile...s.

March 31, 2018

Dear Colorado Auto Finders, I want to thank Erick for all the great work! He provided excellent service and a great experience when getting my car. H...e went above and beyond to get be a bank that would loan me the money i needed to get my dream car. I would definitely recommend Erick and Colorado Auto Finders to everyone! Erick once again thank you for all your great help during and even after i made the purchase. Daniela Torres

March 23, 2018

After becoming weary of visiting numerous car dealerships and endlessly trolling the internet, while shopping for a used vehicle, I noticed the new lo...cation for Colorado Auto Finders on Arapahoe Road in Centennial. I decided to stop in and look around, and was sitting in my new to me vehicle in less than 10 minutes. Ali, my salesman and one of the owners, was very transparent and was not pushy. When I dropped in a few months later, unaannounced for routine maintenance, he saw me and remembered me by name! Very nice touch Ali! I now know where to shop when my wife decides to upgrade her vehicle. Thanks Colorado Auto Finders!

March 23, 2018

After becoming weary of visiting numerous dealerships and trolling the internet for weeks looking for a used car, I noticed the new location for Colo...rado Auto Finders on Arapahoe Road and decided to stop in to look around. I was sitting in my new (to me) truck in less than 10 minutes. Ali, one of the owners, was very transparent, wasn't pushy and made me very comfortable throughout the process. When I dropped in a few months later, unannounced for routine maintenance, Ali greeted me warmly and even remembered my name! Nice touch Ali! I know where to shop now when my wife decides to retire her vehicle. Thanks CAF!

Colorado Auto Finders