Call This Dealer

Used

• Great dealership

I had a great experience purchasing the perfect car for me. The entire staff are friendly and extremely helpful. David gave me all support I needed ...to make it easy and quick. All team are very nice and patient. Also they have a good price. Great dealer!!! I recommended for you and your family.

• Excellent Car lot

Really is an excellent place to buy a car, I felt comfortable throughout the entire process. Having a service shop on site was also a plus for me, I'm... confident in there presale inspections. I absolutely would recommend them to anyone looking for a car or truck.

• Great experience!

I have purchased two cars with Colorado Auto Finders and both times were a great experience! They were so friendly, helpful, and patient. They were al...so quick and efficient with the paper work! I would recommend this place to any of my friends that are interested in buying a car!

• Happy Customer

We purchased our SUV and we had issues with it. We brought it back and they gave me another car to drive while they fixed it. So glad we bought the wa...rranty. Very nice and helpful staff.

• Acura RDX

Very friendly staff and good car buying experience. I loved that I could test drive the car without the salesman in the vehicle.

• The only place we will go!

This dealership from start to finish was amazing. We knew what we were looking for when we came in, but as anyone shopping for a vehicle, we wanted to... make sure we checked all options. The salesman, Abe, was literally the best salesman we have ever worked with. He didn’t try to play games or sell us a car we didn’t need. He truly listened to our concerns and what our family specifically needed with safety being our top concern. He still made sure we knew our options, but helped guide us in the right direction with as much information as he had. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience with Abe. Truly someone we won’t forget! The G.M. of this location, George, was equally just as great! He busted credit, dealer, and loan myths that truly helped us in the end! Even switching lenders last minute to get the best deal he possibly could for us. George and Abe even worked with us for 2 hours past closing time to make sure we got what our family needed. We cannot thank them enough for the time, friendly service, professionalism, honesty, and all around great business we received from them! We do greatly appreciate it all! And to top it off, if you are car shopping with children.. it can be daunting, but don’t worry about that here. Not only is it kid friendly with things to keep the little ones occupied, but they are family oriented. They have kids and know how little ones can be. It made the night go by so much smoother and pleasant for our 4 year old. We can’t thank George and Abe enough for all they did for our family!

• Excellent Experience

Service was friendly and attentive. Buying process was painless. The only thing that was off putting was not getting a full tank of gas! Other than th...at I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience.

• Great service

Really helped me when I was down and out and in desperate need of a new car.

• Mazda

I live over an hour away from town. So I was working through email to confirm the vehicle was still available and ask about pricing compared to other ...vehicles in equal or better shape. I did receive (2) responses from the sales women, first stated it was available and the second she was open to cash offers. I made a proposition based off the pictures, stating there was missing light covers and the vehicle didn't have the upgraded interior or tire size they were claiming. I compared it to (2) other vehicles of the same year, make, and upgraded model with significantly less mileage with a 1 mile radius of their lot. I made an offer based on their pricing, nada, kyb, and surrounding dealers. I received an email with a simple "good luck finding a car". I thought they were open to offers. No counter offer...so I emailed her back stating exactly that. Last emailed received from her was "the price listed is her counter". She obviously didn't want to make the sale so I'll be purchasing one of the other cars with less mileage and in better condition. Along with the salesman there was amazing, even let me take it to my mechanic up the mountain by my home to look it over.

• 5's across the board

this was a great company. i worked with George the manager. he was amazing. i will send anyone their way for their first stop.

Colorado Auto Finders