Colorado Auto Finders

119 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• June 11, 2017

I had a great experience purchasing the perfect car for me. The entire staff are friendly and extremely helpful. David gave me all support I needed to... make it easy and quick. All team are very nice and patient. Also they have a good price. Great dealer!!! I recommended for you and your family.

September 22, 2018

Great all around service when purchasing the car and for service! They didn’t haggle the price back and forth - the process was very smooth! Would... buy again!

September 19, 2018

I have been looking for a car for a while. I was interested in the car I saw online an Audi Allroad 2014 (U7526). I went to see it and i liked the car.... I had to negotiate the price a bit because of some parts i will need to replace. People that helped me were very nice. Negotiations took a bit longer, but it worked out pretty well. Then the sale was done smoothly and quickly. It felt like they care about the customer and they want the customer to be happy. I am satisfied with my purchase.

September 17, 2018

We had a great car buying experience. The process was quick and easy. We called ahead and they had the car out front and ready to test drive.

August 28, 2018

An ok experience. Repair service amazing. Sales people ok. They were a little rude at times. Would probably not go back to buy another car.

August 23, 2018

Whatever you do don't buy from here. They'll sell you a fake warranty and just take your money. I bought a warranty from here for $2500 that... covers engine related issues with the car you buy, but when an engine related issue occurred with my car they told me that it wasn't covered by warranty despite all the terms for the warranty still being followed. This has happened multiple times. I even got it verified from other places that the problem was in fact engine related. However the person at Colorado Auto Finders said that the warranty wouldn't cover it. I am so disappointed in the terrible service I've recieved.

August 13, 2018

I had an anazming experience buying my first car, they were super helpful in giving us the information that we needed and they made us feel right at home

August 12, 2018

I went into the shop hoping to find a nice sports car before I head off for college. Visited a few dealerships before and was expecting the normal harassing... salesman and pressure to settle on a car. Not the same experience when I visited Auto Finders. They didn't have the car I wanted on the lot so they went out and bought one for me! Great people that helped me find my dream car. I ended up getting an 05 Infiniti G35 Coupe that I cant be happier with. They treat you like family here, it was truly a different car buying experience.

August 11, 2018

The GM George Sourial is amazing!!!! He was very helpful, friendly, and personable! I definitely recommended him and this dealership! Every person we worked... with were nice and friendly and did everything they could to get us the best deal and they did it quick!

July 31, 2018

The entire process was wonderful! The owner himself took care of us with 100% 5-star service. He even provided us a meal! It’s clear that he and... the entire staff actually care about customer service and beyond that...their customers. I have and will continue to recommend them to everyone interested on purchasing a vehicle.