Skip to main content

2016 consumer dealer award
(303) 847-0924 (303) 847-0924

2.5

4.0

Was very responsive to all my questions.

Was very responsive to all my questions. I had a lot of questions. I believe he answered them to his best of knowledge.

SCAM ARTISTS (THEY STAY WITHIN THE LAW) THIS PLACE

SCAM ARTISTS (THEY STAY WITHIN THE LAW) THIS PLACE DESERVES TO BE SHUT DOWN BOUGHT A CAR FROM THESE GUYS OIL WAS OVER FILLED BY A QUART! TIRES ARE COMPLETE CRAP CEPT THE BACK TWO Are ok deffinitly not new needs all kinds of BASIC MANTINAINCE ALL THE FLUIDS WERE INCREDIBLY LOW NOT TO MENTION THE CAR WAS OVERPRICED AFTER DOING MORE RESEARCH ON IT THESE GUYS DO NOT CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS THEY ARE ONLY TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK IF I COULD RATE LOWER I WOULD THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN PRIME EXAMPLE OF A BUISNESS THAT STAYS WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THE LAW BUT MAKES THIS COMMUNITY LOOK BAD AND ALL OF COLORADO THE RIGHT AUTHORITIES SHOULD FIND A WAY TO SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN!!! They are only interested in your money and not actually helping you find a good deal on a car I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND SKIPPING THIS PLACE!

Josh was so nice & helped us get into our new vehicle! He was professional & got us in & out in a good amount of time!

2.0

When we arrived we found out that most of the cars we

When we arrived we found out that most of the cars we wanted to look at, that was advertised, weren't available: "you don't want that one - it has engine trouble", "that one's in the shop - it's having body work done" etc. When asked if we had an appointment we responded, "No because no one would answer the phone." We traveled a distance to see 5 specific cars that were advertised and walked away not being able to see any of them. Disappointing.

Very friendly

Very helpful and really good people. Everything was smooth and went super fast. We got there at 3 and we were out by 4:15 with the car.

3.0

No Comment: Was taken to where the vehicle was stored but

No Comment: Was taken to where the vehicle was stored but it was not the one I was in.

Wonderful place

Saied josh and James where great to us got me into a used car same day even a car I like and wanted thank you!

The workers were very nice and Helped us get what we needed! Joshua Went Above and beyond to make sure we Were taken care of

1.0

Owner saed is a scam artist sells cars not at price he

Owner saed is a scam artist sells cars not at price he says then 2 weeks later the lemon breaks down and he refuses to get u into a running car

1.0

The ole bait and switch act

Two months ago, I was looking for an SUV. They had two of the same brand, one for $5699 and the other for a few hundred more. I drove 30 miles to the dealer and looked around, with neither vehicle on the lot. So I asked about them and the owner stated that they were somewhere else and that the price listed was the original price and it expired a few days before. The price was now almost 2k more. So I left as I don't like shady business. I forgot about this until I looked on cars.co today and it seems one of those SUV's is still for sale at the expired price. lol. I can't confirm if it is the same truck, but it looked the same and the price was the same. Strange. I ended up buying from another place in town. Anyone that does the bait and switch is not someone I will buy from.