Skip to main content

2016 consumer dealer award
(303) 847-0924 (303) 847-0924

2.5

1.0

Shady business practices, un-trustworthy owner

They listed a vehicle on cars.com, autolist.com, autotrader.com, and probably more for a vehicle that was priced at the high end on kbb.com $3500.00 I called to buy the vehicle and they said it just left to be detailed and did not know when it will be back so I asked the salesman to call me back about the car and I did not get a call for almost three days. After I told him I was ready to purchase then stated that now it was at the mechanic and could take up to 45 days to get done and that he would call me when it was back. A couple of days later it was reposted at $5000.00 and I never get a callback. I understand he is going to do what he is going to and I don't have to shop with him but if he is resorting to cruddy business practices with pricing by misleading and lying to customers I wonder what other shady things he is doing before his customers spend their hard-earned money on his cars. Beware of some of these buy here pay here lots some are very honest and fair, this one is not. He stated he has "no licensed salespeople but himself" in a lot with over 300 vehicles. I am no longer surprised as I would not want to work in a place where I had to explain to customers when they visit why they were given information that was not true.

2.0

They didn’t answer my call for an appointment and would

They didn’t answer my call for an appointment and would not take walk ins.

seller tells us our vehicle just passed a 64pt inspection

seller tells us our vehicle just passed a 64pt inspection prior to buying it. 3 hours later check engine comes on. took it to the shop and had over 50 codes to address. after stopping back at shop 3 times for different repairs, transmission blows 28 days after sale. 6k repair. trans shop noted that there was no dipstick tube attached to transmission at all, so has been leaking steadily and probably cause the failure. i i guess Econo's mechanical inspection doesnt include checking fluids. they obviously cleared the codes and lied to us. upon calling back Saeid just pretends he cant hear you then hangs up the phone. total scammers, do not shop here.

buyer beware, scam lot

we bought a volvo here last month, was told it just passed a 64 pt inspection prior to buying it. 3 hours later check engine comes on. took it to the shop and had over 50 codes to address. after stopping back at shop 3 times for different repairs, transmission blows 28 days after sale. 6k repair. trans shop noted that there was no dipstick tube attached to transmission at all, so has been leaking steadily and probably cause the failure. i i guess Econo's mechanical inspection doesnt include checking fluids. they obviously cleared the codes and lied to us. upon calling back Saeid just pretends he cant hear you then hangs up the phone. total scammers, do not shop here.

2.0

I emailed to see if a car was available and they never

I emailed to see if a car was available and they never responded. I went to the dealership, and the person working there had no interest in us at all. We had went back to test drive and they closed almost 2 hours early.

1.0

They have it listed that they work with you on down

They have it listed that they work with you on down payment up to 45days. Which isn't true they advertise low down payment low to most people would be 500 not 2,000. Salesman was not interested in talking to me and walked away in the middle of me asking him something.

1.0

Requested call back and additional photos provided but...

Requested call back and additional photos provided but never heard back from anyone. Quess they have a 2 star rating for a reason.

1.0

They advertise themselves as the dealership that can get...

They advertise themselves as the dealership that can get anyone approved with bad or no credit. The salesperson I talked to never even looked at the application I turned in, asked me a few questions over the phone like why I had bad credit and then just told me no.

1.0

Terrible. They had a New Volkswagen Beetle on the...

Terrible. They had a New Volkswagen Beetle on the website, so I called and I received confirmation of the availability over the phone. Monitored the website all day to make sure it didn’t come off or change to SOLD. When I arrived after a long drive, the Sales person said it sold. After making us wait 20 minutes to do who knows what. If that wasn’t bad enough, he didn’t even offer to show us anything else. He never even asked a follow up question. I looked at their site again as we got back to the car and there were several cars I would’ve liked to see. Oh well....didn’t feel like I was welcome at all. I will take my cash and go make a Real Salesperson Happy.

Unprofessional Staff

Both online and over the phone, I received horrible service. When I called about a vehicle, the sales person was at best disinterested and couldn’t be bothered to answer my questions. I emailed through a link on cars.com about a car that was not priced and received a weeks long onslaught of nasty, completely unprofessional emails from the “sales manager” even after I asked her not to contact me again on multiple occasions. This was the hands down worst experience I’ve ever had.

Dealer response

So sorry that you had such a bad experience Ashley. Perhaps you could be so kind as to share the inappropriate emails you received so we can understand what went wrong and learn from our mistakes. Please forward them to sales@econoautosale.com. Thank you.