Mercedes-Benz of Pembroke Pines

New (888) 817-4717 (888) 817-4717
Used (888) 567-6437 (888) 567-6437
Service (888) 356-7210 (888) 356-7210

Owner

Excellent experience and professionalism in all departments, sales, service, customer service etc.

Dealer response

Abel, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Mercedes-Benz of Pembroke Pines! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

Great customer service so far

Christian has been a good service advisor. David, Romeo and I forgot the other valets name were amazing on Saturday. Great personalities great sense of humor. Thanks guys. I need to take my car back in two weeks for them to make a correct diagnosis hopefully it will be taken care of at that time. Will finish review and more detail

Dealer response

Andrea, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Mercedes-Benz of Pembroke Pines! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Excellent service

Mr Campbell was very professional and tuck care of and offered what my auto need

Dealer response

Elizabeth, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Campbell here at Mercedes-Benz of Pembroke Pines! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Mr. Copeland

Repairs were done timely and accommodation outstanding t

Dealer response

Morris, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Great experience

Our experience with Lorenzo was excellent. Very professional and detailed. Will definitely come back to buy future vehicles.

Dealer response

Ginna, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Lorenzo here at Mercedes-Benz of Pembroke Pines! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Rey Hernandez is a pleasure to deal with

Once again Rey Hernandez was awesome. He is always professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Dealer response

Frank, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Mercedes-Benz of Pembroke Pines! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

4.3

Benz506

B9 Service. I knew it would take a long time. I've taken plenty of work to catch up. Charles provided me with a cubicle for privacy and away from distractions plus outlets to plug my devices and work. It was a very productive time instead of wasted time just waiting for my car service

Dealer response

Hello Dafne, it means so much to us that you chose our dealership! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

TONYA.CCFL@OUTLOOK.COM

I went to get my car serviced and my service person Steven Douglas made sure I was taken care of quickly. He ensures everything was completed and my car was cleaned. I love Pembroke Pines Mercedes.

Dealer response

Tonya, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Mercedes-Benz of Pembroke Pines! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Service Department

Profesional. ,Excellent service from Pedro Rodriguez

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

1.0

Sale to Autonation Dealership

I brought the truck in on Thursday May 6th for appraisal. I they looked at the truck and I waited an hour for the quote, I was told that things ?at corporate? were slow and they would call me with the appraisal. On Saturday May 8th, I received a call from the acquisition rep that they still wanted to purchase the vehicle, and that the quote was $28,500. I confirmed the number twice, because it was a very good price. I agreed to come in and sell, canceling appointments to sell to Carmax for $25,200 and at Autobuy. When I arrived, the process started smooth, and the sale price was never mentioned again. After signing all of the documents, the second to last page was the set sales price of $24,500. I pointed out the change, and they expressed confusion and surprise. At this point, I had already signed over the title and other documents. They did raise the quote to meet Carmax but made no attempt to otherwise rectify their getting me there under false pretenses. I left a review on google. They responded same day, saying please give us a call we want to make it right. I called. They did not acknowledge the message, a basically communicated ?tough luck, you didn?t have to come here.? I have never had such a poor experience with such blatant dishonesty and indifference.

Dealer response

Hi David, we are deeply disappointed by your experience at Mercedes-Benz of Pembroke Pines. If you'd be willing though, our General Manager would love to talk with you and rectify these issues. You can contact the GM at (954) 644-5035 -- we hope to hear from you soon.