Global Imports BMW

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Check your incentives

Check you incentives when you purchase a vehicle from this dealer. They will tell you it doesn’t apply to that certain car when it does. They will rip you off your money. Do not trust this dealer. They absolutely don’t know what they are doing!

Dealer response

John, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We'd like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please reach out to our Customer Relations Manager, Kimberly Ikeh, at (770) 261-6432 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn your experience into a positive one.

Great Team to work with.....

Trust the process......From the moment we walked in....It was all hands on deck!

Dealer response

Monique, we are so happy to read such a great review about Global Imports BMW! Until the next time we meet, take care!

3.0

?Communication Is the Key to Success?

Communications could?ve been better, as expected. Nevertheless, the service advisor and manager were willing to make the necessary adjustments in light of my complaints and frustration.

Great Experience

Global Imports is the only place I will go for a Bmw. Ferd is the best in the business and has a life long client

Dealer response

Andrew, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Global Imports BMW

ultimate buying experience

Very professional and efficient service...we took care of most of the paperwork/financing virtually, so that the time at the dealership could be spent looking at vehicles and discussing options.

2.0

No Response - Fraudulent Lease Structure Problems

I obtained my BMW 530e in November 2019. At the time, I requested a lease (I have leased countless vehicles over time, including 3 prior BMWs). I was provided a "lease agreement", which the dealership referred to as BMW Owner's Choice. I was told that this is how you lease a vehicle in Georgia. I didn't think twice. 2.5 years later I went to register the vehicle in another state. That state would not register the vehicle due to the conflict of (i) my name on the title and (ii) the lease structure of the financing agreement. Even if they could register the vehicle, it would have required a full tax payment on the leased vehicle despite only 6 months less on the lease (since my name was on the title). Apparently BMW created this structure to circumvent leasing laws in Georgia, yet neither BMW Financial Services nor Global Imports BMW provided any DISCLOSURES around the implications of this, including the challenges with registering the vehicle in another state. I received zero response from the dealership after 7 phone calls. Always promises of return calls, and nothing. They then responded to my BBB complaint with my personally identifiable information, which is absolutely terrible business practice. Stay far away!!

Dealer response

Hi Adam, Thank you for your feedback. I understand your disappointment with us and would like the opportunity to make things right. If you could please contact me, Kimberly, Customer Relations Manager, at your earliest convenience, I will be happy to assist you with this matter. | (770) 261-6432

Audi Q5

The whole experience was great. Chevene was the absolute best salesman. He doesn?t rush you to just get a car. My husband and I will be using him again:

Dealer response

Hi Robert Whitfield! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Love My new M340i

Great experience...and I don't like the usual car buying process

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

1.7

Bad service experience

Very bad experience with the service department. Not worth going there again, I sure will service my BMW530I at another dealership in the future, picked up the car that supposed to be ready, not washed nor vacuumed and even the oil change warning was not cleared after the service was done, not even sure they performed the service that I paid for. I think a Kia dealership will offer better service than yours.

Dealer response

We appreciate you bringing this experience to our attention. If you are willing, please contact our Customer Relations Manager, Kimberly Ikeh, at (770) 261-6432 so we can work towards a resolution. We look forward to hearing from you.

Global Imports BMW

Best car dealership in Atlanta. Just picked up my 12thBMW from Global and been doing business with them since 1985. Pete Drexler and His associates especially Joe. Could not be more delighted with car, price and entire process.

Dealer response

Edward Verdery, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Global Imports BMW. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!