Global Imports BMW

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–4:00pm
New (888) 239-2820 (888) 239-2820
Used (888) 239-2928 (888) 239-2928
Service (888) 239-4572 (888) 239-4572

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Overall experience

Very well accommodated when the car I was looking at was bought by another customer tight before we were going to close the deal.

1.0

Subpar BMW Experience

On 12/16/2021 I went to Global Imports BMW to purchase an advertised Certified 2022 X5 . I had a finance check from my credit union for the the purchase price and was really excited about this new car . I had really high expectations because I had heard nothing but great things about Global , however my experience was subpar at best ! Very disappointing for many reasons . 1. I spent over 8 hours in dealership before I could take delivery of my new car 2. It was NOT fully detailed when delivered . 3. They offered my 40k for my trade and Gwinnett BMW offered me 45k in writing the day before . 4. They could NOT sale me the car certified as advertised stating the tires weren?t up to standard and new ones were on back order and had no ETA date . So they discounted the car $1800 and gave me more used tires from another vehicle but did NOT sell it certified as advertised. My sales rep Omar was excellent and very professional and did his best and his manager Hussain was very personable and helpful but it still did not change the entire experience provide by BMW and or Global as a whole . I honestly feel as if I was treated as a second class customer and I was cheated of what I came and shopped for . Also they have my trade for sale for 49k so that stung even more ! I get it?s a business but this was not a customer friendly experience. Yes I?m aware I could?ve not purchased the car but I went to global because I wanted to buy a vehicle and they knew this and somewhat took advantage of that gave me a terrible experience. I left after 8 long hours without a certified vehicle , lowest amount for my trade and a ?dirty? delivered car . I?m not a hard guy to please that?s why this makes it sting even more . I?m not sure how to really feel about Global since my sales rep was Excellent but the Global Experience was terrible.

Dealer response

Paul King, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. We would like to work towards a resolution, so if you are willing, please reach out to our Customer Relations Manager, Jaclyn Beberg, at (800) 294-1853 to discuss this further.

Sandy Diaz

The process was so easy and the sales person was very knowledgeable about the car

1.0

Check your incentives

Check you incentives when you purchase a vehicle from this dealer. They will tell you it doesn’t apply to that certain car when it does. They will rip you off your money. Do not trust this dealer. They absolutely don’t know what they are doing!

Dealer response

John, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We'd like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please reach out to our Customer Relations Manager, Kimberly Ikeh, at (770) 261-6432 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn your experience into a positive one.

Great Team to work with.....

Trust the process......From the moment we walked in....It was all hands on deck!

Dealer response

Monique, we are so happy to read such a great review about Global Imports BMW! Until the next time we meet, take care!

3.0

?Communication Is the Key to Success?

Communications could?ve been better, as expected. Nevertheless, the service advisor and manager were willing to make the necessary adjustments in light of my complaints and frustration.

Great Experience

Global Imports is the only place I will go for a Bmw. Ferd is the best in the business and has a life long client

Dealer response

Andrew, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Global Imports BMW

ultimate buying experience

Very professional and efficient service...we took care of most of the paperwork/financing virtually, so that the time at the dealership could be spent looking at vehicles and discussing options.

2.0

No Response - Fraudulent Lease Structure Problems

I obtained my BMW 530e in November 2019. At the time, I requested a lease (I have leased countless vehicles over time, including 3 prior BMWs). I was provided a "lease agreement", which the dealership referred to as BMW Owner's Choice. I was told that this is how you lease a vehicle in Georgia. I didn't think twice. 2.5 years later I went to register the vehicle in another state. That state would not register the vehicle due to the conflict of (i) my name on the title and (ii) the lease structure of the financing agreement. Even if they could register the vehicle, it would have required a full tax payment on the leased vehicle despite only 6 months less on the lease (since my name was on the title). Apparently BMW created this structure to circumvent leasing laws in Georgia, yet neither BMW Financial Services nor Global Imports BMW provided any DISCLOSURES around the implications of this, including the challenges with registering the vehicle in another state. I received zero response from the dealership after 7 phone calls. Always promises of return calls, and nothing. They then responded to my BBB complaint with my personally identifiable information, which is absolutely terrible business practice. Stay far away!!

Dealer response

Hi Adam, Thank you for your feedback. I understand your disappointment with us and would like the opportunity to make things right. If you could please contact me, Kimberly, Customer Relations Manager, at your earliest convenience, I will be happy to assist you with this matter. | (770) 261-6432

Audi Q5

The whole experience was great. Chevene was the absolute best salesman. He doesn?t rush you to just get a car. My husband and I will be using him again:

Dealer response

Hi Robert Whitfield! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!