Global Imports BMW

676 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 5, 2019

Global Imports provides the best customer service experience! They aim to exceed your expectations by providing a wide selection of vehicles to choose... from at very competitive prices, and listening to your exact wants and needs.

Tessa Shaw, we are glad we could help! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

October 2, 2019

Salesman was supportive, attentive and responsive but not very detail oriented, nor did he have a sufficient understanding of the vehicle (especially... obvious at delivery). He was new, so some slack given, but at delivery the car was not prepped (dirty - sticky stuff remained on the car) and few system operational needs and setup could / would be explained. Management appeared to standoff and let the shortcomings of a new salesman be his problem.

Thank you for your review. We are disappointed to know that we did not meet your expectations. If you'd be willing to provide more feedback about your... experience, please call Kimberly, Customer Relations Manager at (770) 261-6432. We hope you can give us another chance to better serve you.

• March 22, 2017

Dealership was well set up and well run. Everyone that I encountered was friendly and courteous. Our salesman and the finance department went above and... beyond to make sure that we got the best deal for us.

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review? and for your kind words about our Finance and Sales Departments! We hope you have a wonderful day and hope yo...u love your new car! -Your Global Imports BMW team

September 27, 2019

Phenomenal and lasting experience from the beginning to the end. Ray L was a knowledgeable, professional and patient through this process. Will be back... to buy another car.

Hi Judy M, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach o...ut!

September 4, 2019

This was one of my worst experiences with Global due to a very rude and combative service adviser name J Bowen. I consider myself a easy going pleasant... person but this BMW representative really ruined my day. The entire visit was unpleasant but there were 3 incidents (listed below) that prompted me to write a review. 1. He wanted to challenge the services I requested done to my vehicle then requested that I produce original bmw receipts to show my car was authentic. Only after I asked the situation be escalated to Management (who confirmed everything I told him) did he move forward with the service request. 2. I mentioned that I just purchased the car and wasn't familiar with this model/engine and asked if the peculiar noise coming from the engine was normal or if a tech could listen to it, he replied by saying "no" he could not ask a tech to "listen" to the engine unless he charged me a $250 diagnostic fee. 3. The final straw was when he told me that to remove a locked stud from my car they would have to drill,bore, and possibly destroy the wheel and estimated the total cost of labor to be $550 when every other dealer quoted me $30-$85 to remove the lock stud. Overall, with the confrontational attitude and attempt to severely overcharge me for common services I felt extremely unwelcomed at this dealership and requested the services cancelled and my car returned ASAP. I've consistently owned BMWs for over 14 years and have always serviced them at a dealership and this by far was the absolute worst experience ever!

T Robinson --- Thank you for taking the time to offer us feedback. I can assure you that we do not find this behavior acceptable. If you could please ...call me, Kimberly, Customer Relations Manager at (770) 261-6432, I would be more than happy to speak with you to further address what happened.

September 3, 2019

Best car buying experience ever, no pressure, easy , knowledgeable.

Hi Karlyn Eaton, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything ...more we can do!

August 2, 2019

Called ahead today to test drive a vehicle I was planning on leaving with. The customer service representative told me the car would be pulled up when... I arrived. When I arrived 30 mins later, no one was even aware I was coming. One of the salesman fumbled around trying to locate the vehicle...another 20-30 mins later..still no car. I watched at least 5-7 salesmen and managers linger and wander about about aimlessly. I definitely expected more from a luxury brand car dealership. Customer service is everything. Lost what could have been an easy sale.

We're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. If you could please contact me, Kim, Customer Relations Manager at (770...) 261-6432 or kimberly.ikeh@atlantabmw.com, I would be more than happy to speak with you and address your concerns.

July 19, 2019

GREAT EXPERIENCE buying my last three BMWs from Global Imports. Pete Drexler takes his time with me to find exactly what I want and need in my next car.

Elizabeth Connell, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call... or stop by. Have an awesome day!

July 16, 2019

a Pancake breakfast at Global Imports is to die for ! Otherwise, the buying process was better than expected. Knowlegable, well trained, well experienced,... Professional !

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

May 14, 2019

Car had issues at the day of purchase. Went to get fixed and still has same issues. However, they made it seem like a different issue and tried to charge... me. Would not take car back either.

Hi Brittany, we regret your most recent visit with us was not up to the standards we strive for. If you could please contact me, Kim, Customer Relatio...ns Manager at (770) 261-6432 or kimberly.ikeh@atlantabmw.com, I would be more than happy to speak with you and address your concerns.