Mercedes-Benz of North Haven

221 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 29, 2020

Great Customer Service the Employees were very nice. I was offered snacks while waiting. The time waiting was long at all. When finished my representative... explain what else can be done with the car. My car was also washed and clean.

March 10, 2020

My experience from beginning to end was fantastic! PJ was very helpful and was able to answer every question I had. When I was ready to buy he was readily... available and ensured the process went smoothly. Everyone who helped me learn the interior was also very helpful and took the time to thoroughly explain everything.

March 5, 2020

MB of North Haven is the best dealeship I've ever shopped and I am 74 years old. Jake Mauro is outstanding!!!!!

March 4, 2020

I was able to find and purchase my '17 GLE in under 3 days. Peter Pearce and the sale/service crew performed admirably and made the auto acquisition not... only an easy but a pleasurable experience. Today's purchase was my third (C300 lease, E350 and GLE350) within an 11 year period and I've never been disappointed with the sales, support and service staff. Keep up the great work folks!

December 12, 2019

Great experience on 2 car purchases so far in 3 years. Good Service team also.

November 11, 2019

I have been using this dealer for a quarter of a century and they never disappoint.

Hi John! Thank you for your review and most importantly, your continued business. We value the relationship we have built with you over the years! W...e look forward to continuing to service you.

November 4, 2019

After having an uncomfortable experience at another MB dealership, I traveled a few extra miles to West Haven. It proved to be a very good decision. ... From start to finish, both Paul and the dealership were stellar! I can't recommend this dealership enough. Five star in all categories! Will definitely recommend to friends and family and will have my vehicle serviced here as well. Thank you.

Hello Sandi, Thank you for choosing to shop with us! Our sales staff works hard to ensure our customers receive the best car buying experience possib...le. We are so happy to have you as part of our Mercedes-Benz of North Haven family!

October 31, 2019

I was met at the garage door and escorted into the service desk to get the key to my loaner. Everyone was courteous.

Hello Penny, We strive to provide each customer with the best care as soon as they enter our service drop-off tunnel. Thank you for choosing to servi...ce with us at Mercedes-Benz of North Haven!

September 25, 2019

I was completely satisfied with the service I received. Everyone was very polite and accommodating.

Hello Patricia, We are so happy to hear you had a satisfactory experience here with us at Mercedes-Benz of North Haven. We take pride in making each... customers journey with us a joyous one. Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of North Haven

September 11, 2019

Great customer service, were patient and relaxed with me throughout the buying process. Easy to discuss various options. Overall very personable and did... not feel pressured.

Hi Allison, Thank you for such kind words about our store and for choosing Mercedes-Benz of North Haven!