Rockwall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 877-594-0205 Dealer Website
Used 888-239-4521 Email Dealer
Service 866-726-2209

• Purchase of Certified Durango

Buying process was very efficient. Internet Sales Manager Jason Burns was very helpful and very professional. If you're in the market for a new/used or certified pre-owned car/truck/SUV, go see the folks at Rockwall Dodge

Thank you Lee for the kind words about Jason! We are thrilled that he provided you with a great car buying experience! We look forward to your business with us again!

• Jason Burns was great!

Chris, thank you for reviewing Jason and our store! We are thrilled to hear we could earn your business on a Jeep!

My experience at Rockwall Dodge was very good! Jason was very nice and informational. He helped me get the best deal possible and I walked away with the Jeep I wanted without the hassle! Thanks again!

• Jason Burns is a GREAT salesman!!

I have never dealt with Rockwall Dodge until this and I will be recommending everyone I know to y'all. Jason Burns and staff made this long distance sale so easy AND they even drove the truck 2.5 hours to deliver it to us. On top of all of that it had a full tank of fuel when it go here!! By far the best buying experience I have ever had. Keep up the great work Rockwall Dodge!

Thank you Cameron for the kind words about Jason! We are thrilled that he provided you with a great car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Awesome

Billy, thank you for reviewing Jason and our store! We are happy to hear that we could earn your business on your Patriot!

My salesman was Jason Burns, he is very professional and is very knowledgeable, he got me into to my 2016 Jeep Patriot and I love it, thanks to everyone at Rockwall Dodge, I highly recommend this dealership and Ask for Jason Burns he will treat you well and get things done in a timely manner.

• Great service!

Thank you Siobham for the kind words about our service department! We look forward to your business with us again!

Experience was excellent as always! I use the service department to service my jeep and they are always quick and friendly. I will continue to visit this location! Thanks!

• Awesome Service

Thank you Joe for the kind words about Jason! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience here with us!

My Sales person was Jason Burns, he took care of me and gave me excellent service. All I can say is that I had an awesome experience at Rockwall Dodge.

• Great overall service!

The over all process was amazing! Couldn't have asked for a better deal and overall environment. Thanks Rockwall Dodge!

Nick, thank you for your business!

Nick, thank you for your business!

• I fell let down and dismayed at the moment

I have little confidence in this service department at the moment, The service advisers (Ron and friends) are spot on, I have Zero complaints about how I was treated. I am not happy that 1 of my concerns was not looked at, but what happens in that garage is much more concerning and makes the missed concern even worse for me. I take my vehicle to somewhere for service, most of the time for mechanical service concerns, that creates an expectation where the end result mechanically, must meet minimum standards; this is what is most important to me. You can be as nice as you possibly can be to me, but if the automotive service that takes place in the garage is lack luster, then I will have to stop coming there out of pure worry alone. I took my vehicle for a number of concerns, this was a warranty visit for me, allow to be specific about my end result; one of my concerns was not documented what so ever (Possible problem with the radio), so as it ends up, that concern was never addressed or even looked at, another concern was a bad vibration at 80 mph, this was not realistically taken care of professionally. I get my truck back and the vibration is gone, but now it pulls hard to the left (from 1 issue to the next). There was no pull to the left when I dropped the truck off. 2 weeks before hand, I test drove this truck on a test drive, it pulled to the right, but they corrected that, they said it was corrected with an alignment. I subsequently bought this truck from them. So after this 1st visit to their service center for warranty service, which took 5 days because they did not have some of the parts in inventory. The invoice states that they rotated the tires and balanced them too (to fix the vibration). Why not test drive the vehicle afterwards, knowing there was a complaint concerning safe handling? I just cannot understand completely missing a concern I have about the radio and furthermore not doing a test drive after making changes or improvements to the wheels or tires, changes that would affect safe handling.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, our service manager who you spoke to earlier will be following up with you regarding this. Jon Davis General Manager

• I Love My Jeep Renegade!

I love my new Jeep Renegade. My salesman, Frank, was very patient and helpful. He gave me all thtime I needed to make up mind. :-)

Thank you for the kind words about Frank! We are thrilled that you love your new Jeep Renegade and that your your experience here was wonderful!

• Awesome Buying Experience

Thank you for the kind words about our staff! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Awesome buying experience across the board. The sales staff was respectful, the "back office" personnel was helpful and easy going. I'd buy from them again.