Chevrolet of Milford

New (203) 567-4540 (203) 567-4540
Used (203) 447-8462 (203) 447-8462
Service (203) 447-8704 (203) 447-8704

milford chevrolet

Our experience with Milford Chevrolet was without hassel and worry free.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

1.0

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

DO NOT GO HERE! They agreed to cover the cost of a spare key they never supplied with my new car and after the locksmith in my town completed the work I got a call a week later saying they aren’t willing to pay the cost of $350 for the work. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! They are all snakes, do not trust them for anything!

Dealer response

Hi, it is disappointing for us to hear that your experience was anything less than great. Used cars come with whatever keys are provided by the previous customer unless special arrangements are made and spelled out on the buyers order. It is also not our policy to pay outside invoices. John, at our dealership we pride ourselves in straight forward, no nonsense, and transparent dealings with our clients. We are interested in learning more about your particular situation.

Chevrolet of Milford, excellent!

From the minute we walked into Milford Chevrolet we were “taken care of.” We now own a fabulous Chevy Colorado! Eddie Sanchez made our car buying experience a stress free and even enjoyable one! We look forward to buying another vehicle at Milford Chevrolet!

Chevrolet of Milford. Milford, CT

Great buying experience. No pressure. Our sales rep, Mark, did a great job. He thoroughly explained the process along the way. We are very happy with our new Chevrolet of Milford and our new Equinox.

Dealer response

Stanley, WOW! Thank you for the sparkling review! Our goal is to make every shopping experience just like yours. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to helping you with any further needs your and yours may have!

Buying a car from Chevrolet of Milford

It was a pleauer working with Eddie Sanchez. This is the third car that he was my sales person.

Dealer response

Mathew, Thank you so much for the high star review! We are so glad that you are on your 3rd vehicle from Chevy of Milford, and we hope that you will keep coming back! It is an honor to be able to serve you and your family! Just out of curiosity, what could have we done differently to achieve 5 stars? It is our goal to provide 100% customer satisfaction every time. Please let us know! Thank you!

Milford CT Chevrolet

Always professional! Edward Sanchez is extremely helpful, courteous, and dependable. We did not consider going to anyone else for this car.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the opportunity to help! Edward is great and will surely be glad to hear this feedback.

4.0

Looking for a Volt

Very responsive. I bought elsewhere but they were professional and polite.

Dealer response

James Mullaney, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Thank you very much for sharing these comments, James Mullaney.

Very comfortable surroundings / great service.

I recently brought 2 of my vehicles in for both routine, and diagnostic issues. The Service was done timely and conveniently. I am very happy with the service & will continue coming back for my automotive needs.

Dealer response

We are so glad to hear that our service department was able to provide you with such a positive experience! We thank you so much for your business and feedback and look forward to your next visit!

TRADING IN MY CAR FOR A NEW CRUZE.

the car is great and so was your service. everyone involved was great, very helpful and could not do enough to please me. I have told many people about Milford Chevrolet and I hope you receive more customers because of my recommendation. Happy New Year and many more cars from your dealership. Michilene Gagstetter

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your business and feedback! We are so pleased to hear we could be so helpful and that our staff involved was able to make this experience a positive one! We truly appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Couldn't be happier!

I was referred to Randy at Chevrolet of Milford by a friend who highly recommended him and I was most definitely not disappointed!! Randy was a pleasure from the moment I met him and within minutes I felt like I was dealing with a friend not a salesman. I cannot compliment him enough- honest, straightforward, helpful, and genuinely interested. I was purchasing a Chevy Trax for my daughter as a Christmas gift and Randy went out of his way to accommodate my needs for vehicle pick up and helped with every step of the process. When it came to the financial and paperwork part of the deal Jack was great and made it a simple, comfortable process. I plan to purchase another vehicle in the Spring and I don't plan to go anywhere but back to Randy and Chevrolet of Milford. It was simply the best car buying experience I've ever had.

Dealer response

Randy is an amazing part of our team here at Chevrolet of Milford, he truly represents the image we strive for as a dealership. We are so glad you found his services so helpful and that he was able to guide you through the buying process as well as be so accommodating! We hope your daughter is loving her new Chevrolet Trax!