Ray Skillman West Kia Hyundai Mitsubishi

(4.9) 1239 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1239 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ray Skillman West Kia Hyundai Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome group to work with
    December 31, 2017

Worked with Barry-Sales manager to begin the info process in the car and he quickly responded along with answering all questions thoroughly. Then purc...hased the car working with Adam Walker and Jonny Much. Both these guys made it a great experience, which they were very knowledgeable and made the purchase an easy one. Will definitely look to these guys in the future when we are ready for our next vehicle.

• Mark Gavorski
    February 17, 2018

I bought a 2017 Dodge Ram Truck, very happy w all the options on it. I liked the Sales process, team approach w Johnny Stewart and team. Made it go so... much faster . I was in & out w a new vehicle within 2-3 hours

• Great Services
    February 14, 2018

Ashely was very friendly the service was fast.I will be happy to return and get services again. She even ask if I need to get any other maintenance do...ne when I was there.

• Customer focused service staff
    February 14, 2018

The service technicians who serviced our Hyundai were very polite and acted in a very professional manner and we appreciate that. Nathan came into the... waiting area from time to time to keep us updated on the progress and an estimated time the work would be completed.

Overall Experience

• It was a great experience.
    February 14, 2018

Jami was so thoughtful & welcoming! It was reasonably priced with applied discounts & service was completed in a timely manner. I would highly recomme...nd this dealership to others!

Overall Experience

• Excellent service top to bottom
    February 14, 2018

I worked with the Hyundai office & everyone there worked hard to get me in a new ride. Walked me through all the ones I wanted to see, even one on th...e NE side at a totally different Ray Skillman lot. Were not pushy at all like most sales folks I've worked with in the past when car shopping. Brad Eckmyer, Keith Wood, & Bryan Schultz were all great. I've already recommended this place to anyone looking for a new car.

• Excellent customer service
    February 12, 2018

Excellent customer service . Friendly and work wax done in a minimal amount of time. I had to change my appointment due to my schedule and they st...ill accommodated me. I was glad to see Bob was still there. Always nice to see a familiar face.

Overall Experience

• Thanks for top quality service.
    February 10, 2018

Thanks for everything. We took our time and shopped around for 3 weeks. Chased down a few leads elsewhere and all for naught. Then one Monday morning ...I saw ???the one??? online at RaySkillman.com, called the number only to discover someone else caught it first. I asked about another second best choice that was at their Martinsville location, needless to say they moved the truck for my convenience before they even called me back. Gave me a great price, I couldn???t find a better deal in any nationwide online search, and I searched. Thanks again.

Overall Experience

• Amazing service that feels really personal
    February 10, 2018

I dealt with Austin and Barry. They were amazing and communicative. Bought my MX-5 here in Indianapolis after travelling down from upstate NY. Everyth...ing was very smooth and to my surprise got a hand written thank you note from Austin mailed to my house.

• Service
    February 8, 2018

We have always had great service at this dealership. The staff in the service department is extremely friendly and helpful. We do not ever feel houn...ded if we walk around the car lot, but staff is always available if we have questions.

Ray Skillman West Kia Hyundai Mitsubishi