Hoffman Toyota

199 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 5, 2019

Chris did a great job attended me with great customer service, very helpful and gave me good information. I will bring my truck here again. Thanks again

August 4, 2019

Been coming here for 15 years. I have absolutely no idea why it takes 2 hours for them do do a simple oil chang when I have an appointment

July 26, 2019

Longtime Hoffman customer. Have purchased many vehicles from them and have always been very pleased with the experience, both with the purchase and with... service.

July 11, 2019

Had routine service at Hoffman and boy work in the body shop. The intake process was prompt, the staff was courteous, and work was high quality

June 25, 2019

Service department has definitely gone down hill over the past year. First they put on the wrong tires, then when one developed a bubble, I couldn't talk... to a service person to find out if they could fix it before I went on vacation. I called at 3pm when I found out about the bubble, and again at 8am the next day, saying I needed to find out before 10am if they could fix it today,because I was going on vacation. I also wanted someone to check to see if the tires were under warranty. I still did not get an answer even after 2 more calls before 10:30am the next day. I instead made an appt. with a tire dealer. I don't expect Toyota will pay for it, even if their tires were under warranty. It would probably take me a day of my vacation to even get a hold of them to find out.

June 16, 2019

Third Toyota. Always very happy with the Hoffman Dealership. Bought the car their and always service it there. Convenient location. Can get a loaner... car without a problem if needed.

June 14, 2019

I filed a complaint regarding the service that I received at Hoffman Toyota to the Department of Consumer Protection – Hoffman has still not contacted... the State of Connecticut or me regarding that official complaint. I was completely mislead as when I initially went to get my car fixed due to check engine light and also not being able to fill car without gas pump clicking off. The first thing I said to the service advisor was that I am going to buy a new car but should I fix this car – they mislead me thinking they could fix a few of the items which would resolve the check engine and to no surprise the check engine light is still “on” presently! After three separate visits they could not resolve the check engine light and kept on misleading me into believing that there was an end. Unfortunately, they charged me at three separate visits totaling $3,881.93. The dealer even sent me a letter after all of these repairs that encouraged me to come to the dealership their letter stated “they I may receive up to $2,682 More Than The Current Market Value For Your Toyota Camry!” This made me wonder why they would encourage me to keep coming back and keep saying they could fix the car (check engine light). I even contacted other Toyota dealers and numerous stated to me they would have “Never” let me spend that but they would have told me to speak with their Sales Department rather that mislead me into fixing my car. More importantly, they don’t even contact me to discuss this. One important fact is that another Hoffman rep. at a different Hoffman dealership stated on the phone to me “Well sales will tell you to buy and service will tell you to fix”. I immediately corrected him and stated that is not the case with other Toyota dealers- because I have had numerous conversations with different dealers and their service departments did not say. –Instead, they suggested I purchase a new vehicle rather than fix this one. I am very disappointed in their Service and now they have my money and they don't care!

June 14, 2019

I have edited this review to 5 stars due to one reason- Mike Fitzgerald. Mike called me immediately to address my customer service issues. He promised... if I brought my vehicle back, he would make everything right, and that he did. Mike has always, and most specifically this time, gone above and beyond to make sure that all of my concerns were addressed by him personally and my expectations were exceeded! I am not sure where the miscommunication laid, however he made sure I was made whole and then some. In the future all work and issues will be handled through Mike directly! Thank you Mike. You truly stand by your word.

April 24, 2019

We had to order, as this was a new model. Patrick, our sales person, got us just what we wanted and in a reasonable amount of time and a fair price.

March 28, 2019

Excellent reviews due to outstanding professionalism and helpfulness displayed by Nick Marut. He makes himself available to the customer both before and... after the deal is done.