Cary Auto Sales

4.4

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

amazing experience

I recently bought a used car with them and I can tell you that this is easily the best car buying experience I ever had with any dealer. They are so professional and were very good in understanding what I needed the most and got me the right car. The price was good and once I bought the car, the closing process was so quick and thorough. I would really recommend anyone looking for new/used cars to check this place out.

Great inventory of Cars and excellent services

I am so impressed with the huge inventory they have for Cars and the Sales Person was very friendly, knowledgeable about Cars and good in helping with the paper work. I am very happy with my Car and would definitely recommend Cary Auto Sales for your next Car purchase. Cheer!

Good Deal Worth It

A good deal worth your money , it is a good reliable source of 2nd hand car in this area . I would recommend CAS to whoever interested. Amjad , the owner of this dealership happens to be a good person taking care of that extra and reasonable demand made by the customers towards the deal

Anjon10

Excellent Service.They really take their time and No pressure. Extremely clean cars and fantastic prices. Wonderful experience Definitely Highly recommended

Steelersfan

Just bought An Accord from Cary Auto.it was the best experience and best service. I definetly will refer. Thank you so much Cary Auto for making it so easy.

Great BMW, Great DEaleship

A great place for someone looking for a reliable, clean , vehicle. The salesmen showed me all the cars and let me test drive them. i found the BMW 5 series that i have been looking for, no issues since i got it. They offered me a warranty and a great discount i couldn't refuse. Very Honest sales team! i recommend all family, friends to Cary Auto Sales!

Great Experience

Just got my beautiful 2015 Nissan Altima. I would rate my experience a complete 5 star on all levels. Very professional and very friendly. The staff worked very hard for me to buy a vehicle and it worked out great for me.

Great customer service!

I bought my 2013 Nissan Altima from here and I am so happy with the service I received! It was my first time buying a car so I was a little nervous but everyone was very helpful and they made the process simple and straightforward. They will work with you to get you the car you want and make sure you leave happy. I would definitely recommend coming here if you're looking to buy a car!

Great customer service :)

Love my Camry from Cary Auto Sales

Love My Toyota Camry From Cary Auto Sales! My friend recommended Cary Auto Sales, he purchased already 3 cars from them. I am happy I found this place and I recommend anyone who's in the market to check Cary Auto Sales out!