Schumacher Chevrolet Buick of Boonton

20 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 26, 2016

I scheduled my car for a 12:30pm Service appointment, was told it would take 45 minutes, so i went to a restaurant next door. 45 minutes later I returned... and my car was still sitting in the service lane, unmoved with the keys in it. My car is a 2014 Camaro and the fact that it wasn't stolen is just luck. Anyway Im then told that all the service techs went to lunch... even though I made my appointment a week prior. It then took 45 more minutes to for them to bring my car in and finish. $47 is what i was charged for something that is A: not that expensive (and I'm fine with paying OUT OF CONVENIENCE) B: Takes only 30 minutes to do. Suffice to say this was the second time i brought my car here to be serviced and since the first time took an hour and 15 minutes this time took over an hour and a half, it will be my last time returning to Delessio Chevrolet.

October 21, 2016

I love Dalessio Chevrolet. Excellent service experience as usual. The service techs are hands down the best around. My car runs so smoothly now. Thanks... for always taking great care of my Cruz!

September 18, 2016

We had a very impressive customer experience. Chris Wolf, the General Manager was very professional and accommodating. Glen Evans was efficient and helpful.... It was on of or best buying experiences. I am going to recommend this dealership to family and friends.

April 26, 2016

They are professional, personable, responsive, and they stick to their estimated wait times. Great job to All!

March 17, 2016

Everytime I go to this dealership I always leave amazed on how they have learned that the customer is the most important part of a successful business.... Mike and Vinny in service are the nicest and most professional guys I have ever encountered in a service dealership. When most places make the sale and hope to never see you again these guys make you want to come back. Owner Dave is a nice guy and always available to talk and receive comments Keep up the good work

December 11, 2015

What a wonderful experience I had from the first phone call to the final purchase. My salesman Glen was helpful, respectful of my time and spent time with... me going over everything about my new car. I love my Camaro !! And I love this dealership. I would highly recommend them . Irene Euler

November 14, 2014

Very satisfied with Dalessio sales and service. Treatment was 1st class. The Service Department was professional and co operative in solving a nagging... electronic problem on my Buick La cross. Mike Lange, Service Advisor, is a real asset for this Dealership.

November 8, 2014

Mike Lange is a asset to the dealership. He took the time to help solve my problem. And he provided a loaner car while my car was in service.

November 7, 2014

The salesman John was extremely helpful. Even the owner Dave Dalessio took the time to help put a deal together. Strongly recommend Dalessio Chevy Buick.... Class organization.

May 7, 2013

Absolute worst dealer service in America. Charged me $145 for a 5 mile tow ... then sat on the car for a week unable to determine what was wrong ... assured... me at pickup that nothing was wrong with car despite having to tow car to dealer ... 100 feet out of dealer check engine light went back on ... returned to dealer and was told they guarantee it is nothing just an oxygen sensor ... left dealer and car became un-driveable within a few minutes ... managed to get off highway exit and car stopped completely in middle of intersection ... called dealer six times for three hours and they refused to cover tow to return vehicle and made every excuse imaginable to cover for their "technicians" ... refused to even acknowledge that they charged me for towing an exorbitant amount without authorization in advance ... refused to take responsibility for poor service department work ... refused to acknowledge that the service department advisers can not even be reached by phone ... and to top it all off ... tried to lecture about how they have good technicians ... after so much silliness and the General Manager making a bad situation worse I towed the car to another dealer ...