Klaben Motor Sales

60 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 18, 2014

Joe bent over backwards to make my deal for a TOYOTA RAV/4 the best deal possible. No pressure. But gave huge attention to the little things. Knew I wanted... an XM radio. Had one installed. Filled the gas tank to the top. Had an outstanding recall taken care of. Made an extra key. Car was immaculate... and gave me a very good price on TWO trade-ins. A credit to his grandfather's name.

Thank you for your kind words. We strive for the very best in customer service and satisfaction. We sincerely thank you for choosing Klaben Motors.

August 20, 2014

We have purchased 5 vehicles from Joe Klaben. All 5 deals were handled swiftly and smoothly. The latest vehicle purchased was a 2010 SS Camaro that I had... my eyes on since it parked on his lot. Having other dealerships take credit applications, call us in, to only waste our time, and crush our dream of owning one of these iconic cars, Joe made happen in one day. I witnessed in person a buyer who called Joe that was having buyer remorse. Joe told her flat out that she was not having that and to bring the car back to be analyzed to find the problem, and he said he would stand 100% behind her vehicle. To me that meant a lot, and it wasn't any of my business. To us, Klaben Motor Sales is what car buying should be about.. us, the customer, not just another sale. Thank you so much Joe, for everything you've done for us.

June 3, 2014

I seen a Ford Ranger on Cars.com that was posted by Klaben Motors and it looked to be exactly what I'd been searching for. I contacted Joe to schedule... a look at the truck and he was quick to respond. As soon as I seen it I knew i wanted it. Joe was kind enough to work with me with my financial situation and made the buying process smooth and clean. Much thanks to Klaben Motors!

March 26, 2014

Joe Klaben w,dealer that would help me and I went to several dealerships in Akron, Cuyahoga Falls,Tallmadge and and Massillon OHIO . Again I thank him... for his great customer service that I recieved. Ray G Rossi`

It was a pleasure doing business with you. Please let me know if you need any additional assistance. I appreciate the positive feedback. Thanks You f...or choosing Klaben Motors LLC in Cuyahoga Falls!

December 31, 2013

I came up from Pittsburgh to look at a vehicle. The owner was out of town but the man who was put in charge was very pleasant. The car did have a burnt... out headlight that we were unable to fix before leaving and did need a few things to become Pennsylvania legal (I expected that), but overall I had a very nice experience. I visited 3 other car dealerships in ohio and every person was rude and did not seem to care if i bought the car or not; this was not the case here. I would recommend going here

Thank you SO much for the kind words. Andrew does a GREAT job when I'm gone. Please keep us in mind for any future car buying needs. Best Regards, ... Joe Klaben

December 27, 2013

My husband and I would like to thank Joe Klaben on helping us to purchase our vehicle given the circumstances we had to encounter. First, we live out of... state in Missouri and located our dream car on cars.com. Not only did Mr. Klaben have patience with us, he was friendly and willing to put the car on hold for us until we were able to purchase it - about 2 weeks. He even met my husband at the airport when he traveled to pick it up! We LOVE this car and are very pleased with this dealership. We recommend you buy your next vehicle here -- regardless of where you live in the US.

I REALLY enjoyed our working together. I couldn't be happier for you guys. So glad we were able to meet your car buying needs. Please consider us f...or any future car buying needs!!

November 10, 2013

First of all let me start by explaining that I personally have worked as a salesman at a dealer and know what car sales are all about. With that being... said, this is a great dealer, upfront honest business with exceptional customer service skills. I was lucky enough to purchase my dream car from the owner, Joe. He was honest and helped me drive away happy. I would recommend this deal to anyone wanting honest hassle free service.

Neil, We are so pleased we were able to get you into your dream car. I enjoyed working with you. I'm looking forward to future deals. Please let m...e know if there is anything you need. Best Regards, Joe Klaben

November 5, 2013

I have always wanted a classic car and I was browsing the internet and came across this beautiful old school, muscle car for sale at Kalben Motors. I called... them up on a Saturday afternoon to inquire about the car and unfortunately they had just taken it to the auction, but Joe said that he would call me back if the car didn't sale. I got a message Monday afternoon stating that the car was back on the lot. I went up there right after work just wanting to take a test drive, but after cruising around in the car for about an hour and a half, I knew that I had to have this car. Joe and I neogiated a good price and I drove the car off the lot that night. Even though I bought the car "as is" Joe agreed to fix a minor issue with the interior lights and windshield wipers. I am extremely pleased with my 71 Skylark and every time I take it out for a spin, I'm always getting compliments on the car and people always ask if they can buy it off of me. I always say No way buddy, you have to get your own. I would definitetly recomment this dealership if you're looking to buy a car

Calvin, Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm glad you are giving the Skylark a good home. Please let us know if there is anything else you nee...d. Thanks Again, Joe Klaben

October 30, 2013

Joe Klaben provided a good experience for my husband and I when we were looking for a used car. We found a car that was on his lot by lookin online, we... emailed him about it, and he responded quickly to us. He gave us a good trade in price for our old car, and was very accomidating when it came to us taking the newly bought car off the lot and coming back to leave our old trade in car. The place is "no frills" but that was fine with us, we just wanted a decent car for a reasonable price. We could recommend the place and would go back in the future.

Thank you for your business. We look forward to future dealings. I'm glad we were able to satisfy all your car needs. Please let us know if there is ...anything you need. Thanks Again, Joe Klaben

October 22, 2013

I have bought from Joe Klaben & Klaben Motor Sales before, and had another very good experience when I bought my recent car! I admit, I was looking at... some other cars online, just to see what was available, but in the back of my mind, I knew I wanted to buy from Joe & Klaben. He has a lot of very nice cars to choose from, very low prices when comparing to other dealers, and so many 5 STAR Reviews with great compliments that were similar to my previous buy from him. Joe really went out of his way to help me get the right car & to get financed. I could tell he really cared about me, it wasn't just another sale & I like that! I already recommended him to my neighbor who is currently looking for a car, & wanted to recommend him to other online car shoppers...this is truly a 5 STAR Dealer :) Thanks Joe & Klaben Motor Sales!!

I'm very proud of our reputation and I'm glad we were able to impress you. We are here if you need anything. Thanks Again!!!!