Stykemain Buick GMC

80 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 15, 2018

Second time buying a car here. George Roth is always helpful in explaining everything I need to know. It's in a good location . Easy to find and to get... in and out. Employees are always friendly! Check them out!

March 19, 2018

Would not fix the dent in the car so did not buy 2015 chevy cruze and would not budge on the price. Will not go back

March 16, 2018

I brought my grocery list to Dean and the team at Stykemain and they were able to find an extended-cab with 6.5 foot bed truck in pristine condition. I'm... very happy with the entire experience.

February 27, 2018

Car not as advertised! Was dirty and also wrecked!! None of the extras were on the car as advertised. Buyer beware, also you can’t test drive, salesman... has to drive with you first. Salesman did not know anything about the car and no apology for the condition of the vehicle.

February 8, 2018

These guys are your best friend until you drive off the lot, when suddenly they have zero recollection of promises made. Bought a used truck which they... delivered to our home as there was some maintenance being completed at time of purchase. When we received our car it came with one set of keys. I called Ethan the sales manager and owners son and he stated he would happily have another set cut for us and to just swing in sometime. Amazingly anytime we swung in, which wasn't often since we live far from the dealership, Ethan was nowhere to be found and no one knew anything of his promises. A year later I finally was able to speak with Ethan about this and he has no memory of his promises. They must have a pretty small customer service budget in the sales department or they are simply not concerned with retaining customers. Needless to say I do not recommend this business if you appreciate a business who appreciates you.

December 14, 2017

They picked up my vehicle from work place, like I've had done in past (I bought it from them, usually have service there except oil changes and tires).... Had some issues then but nothing like I just had Tues. They didn't bring it back there, but to my home 20 miles away without my knowledge. I got off work, have no vehicle, thought maybe stolen. Had to get a coworker to take me to their lot, no employee there nor vehicle. He took me home (I bought him a $25 gas card for troubles) Called police on way to file possible report. Get home & it's in my driveway! Why?? Their response was "sorry, miscommunication. We can offer you discount next service" No, THIS is unacceptable what I went thru, don't believe I'll be back. Terrible service

I apologize that my staff was not responsive enough during your recent visit with us. I am happy that we were able to remedy this issue and we hope yo...u enjoy the $100 gift card we provided for your troubles. I am thrilled to have earned your trust and your business once more. If you have any other concerns, please contact me on my personal cell phone number that I provided to you during our recent conversation. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next visit with us. Joe Stykemain

October 26, 2017

My daughter purchased a used vehicle from this dealership. We arrived and were immediately greeted at the door by our salesman George, who quickly introduced... us to his sales manager Cody as well. Very professional young men. George was extremely thorough when showing us the vehicle, while making us feel at ease and very easy to ask any questions. He was very quick and concise when reviewing the facts on the vehicle. The finance manager was also very clear and concise while preparing and reviewing the paperwork with her. We left shortly after that with my daughter driving this awesome vehicle. Stykemain Dealership and these employees are all a class act!! Will definitely be back

This is absolutely wonderful feedback to hear, Michelle! We truly do appreciate your taking the time to share your daughter's car buying experience wi...th us. We strive to provide the best customer service possible and we're happy to know we met that goal. Please let us know how we can help with you or your daughter's vehicle needs in the future. Thank you!

October 24, 2017

This dealership got back to me in a very timely manor which I appreciated as I am searching around for my next car. They were very kind and understanding.

We're glad to hear that we were able to take care of you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything else we can do to help you out.... Thank you for your business!

July 27, 2017

Jenn Garcia was very helpful and and friendly when I was looking for a used car. My son found me a used car thru a friend otherwise I'm sure I would have... found one at Stykemain Buick.

Cathy, we appreciate you providing your positive feedback about your used vehicle search with Jenn. We're glad to hear about how helpful and friendly ...she was and that you enjoyed working with her. We would be happy to assist you with any of your future automotive needs. Thank you!

July 26, 2017

I was looking forward to buying a van here, but certain circumstances did not allow for that. I did however have a good experience with Jenn. She was wonderful... in helping us with what she could in the process. I recommend anybody going there to ask for Jenn.

Laura, we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear a deal wasn't able to happen, however, we're glad you enjoyed working with... Jenn and found her to be helpful during the process. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance in the future. Thank you!