Gault Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• 2017 Camaro SS
    August 25, 2016

I bought this car in early August 2016. I researched this car for about a year...traveling on weekends to Chevy dealers within about 2 hrs drive from ...the Binghamton NY area to include Scranton PA, Syracuse NY area, Elmira NY and I even went to Albany and Rochester. The car was perfect for me and I looked at MANY. However, what sold me on this dealership vs just having it transferred to another for me was the fact that the salesman, Badr ElHamouri and their business manager, Jim Mushock, were first-rate class acts. Badr knew more about this car than I did, and I had spent several hundred hours pouring over this car in research. That in itself is an accomplishment as I am meticulous, thorough and an engineer. Jim Mushock made the financial transaction PAINLESS. Im 50+ years old. I have never had an automobile transaction be completely painless. Not only that, but he got me the very lowest price than any of the other dozen or so dealerships I sat down with over the year produced. I hate writing reviews for anything, but this one had to be written. I will be buying from these two guys again if they are still there when the time comes.

Excellent car buying experience
    June 20, 2017

the Sales men at auto Liquidator Danie and Joe the Business Manager are so awesome I will definitely going back for my next car . this place is recom...mended 100%

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your pos...itive experience. Have a great day!

Corvette repairi
    June 4, 2017

The service that Joe Andrews provided was outstanding

New Car Purphase
    April 30, 2017

We were nit really looking , had been looking to see what was out there. Having been a Toyota owner for our last 2 vehicles, we were kinda leaning tha...t way until we stop by your Dealership.As a retired salesman I was impressed by our salesman knowledge of his product . There are not a lot of salesman who do this. Badr Elhamraoui is outstanding and he took as much time as need to answer all questions that we asked, plus when we pick up our new vehicle. Thank you again for a wonderful experience. Bill and Judy Shafer

William & Judith, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Gault Chevrolet. If you have any further question...s, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Ryan M
    October 12, 2016

Buying a vehicle from Gault Chevrolet was by far one of the best decisions I've made. Ryan was very helpful and awesome! I would recommend this deal...ership to anyone! Thanks Ryan, You Rock!

Second Car!
    October 3, 2016

Super happy with my buying experience. Second vehicle we have purchased from your dealership and Ricky! Very professional! Jim Mushock, has been so... professional and so helpful. I love my new cruze!!

Good Experience
    September 12, 2016

Ricky was very helpful for us We had exchanged emails for a little while I had done my research so everything went smoothly. Jim was also helpful. ...I ultimately decided to opt for the warranty but visions ( with their games) came back with a credit score 72 points lower than Jim got here, so in the end because of higher interest rate had to pass. And, I was having a terrible day on my pick up day and the customer before me was late, holding up my process, but ricky was pleasant and made it all great!!!

Thank you, Diane, for sharing your story. It's great to know that you found our team so helpful. We always want you to feel this way after a sales exp...erience. Safe travels!

September 12, 2016

Ricky & Jim were very helpful, polite and answered all questions and concerns. Good car buying experience!

Hi Barb, we're happy to hear that you were well taken care of by our team. If there's anything else that you need, please don't hesitate to give us a ...call. Thanks for sharing!

Ricky
    September 2, 2016

Ricky is a very energetic, happy going and a pleasure to know salesperson. I personally will recommend him to friends and family because he is a joll...y person

Ricky Chesebro
    August 31, 2016

Ricky has gone above and beyond my expectations for a sales rep. We have worked together for over a year even though our wires may sometimes cross at... the end of the day I would recommend him to others when the opportunity a rises.

Thank you, Vickie, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a ...great experience with our staff here at Gault Chevrolet. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come!

Gault Chevrolet