Gault Chevrolet

83 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 18, 2016

George was wonderful. We have been looking for 2 months and have test drove several vehicles. We were treated with respect and would do business with him... again.

Thank you, Jody, for your kind words. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with George. Our team hopes to continue to serve you for many years ...to come!

June 18, 2016

I can't stress enough how wonderful this experience has been purchasing our new truck. Josh Fettinger steered us in the right direction with working with... Ricky! Very professional and helped make this transition wonderful. You have great employees at this location. EVERYONE is very friendly and helpful!!!!!!!

Wow! Thank you, Pat, for your outstanding review. Congratulations on your new truck! We're so happy to hear that you were well taken care of by the Jo...sh and Ricky. You experienced first-hand our customer service oriented dealership, and we hope you'll consider us again for it! See you on the road.

April 12, 2016

Excellent service Attentive to my needs Fun to deal with! Ricky was very helpful in the lease of my 2016 Silverado. He was very attentive, listened to... my situation and needs and was very fun to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better salesman! He got me a great deal. I am very pleased with my new Silverado.

April 12, 2016

Ricky was great at helping us choose our vehicle for our family. He was very informative and let me make the decision not pushy at all just to make a sale.... We have been looking for a car for a long time and Ricky really influenced my decision to chose Gault

March 7, 2016

Ricky was great. Really met and exceeded my expectations. Made my life easy. Thanks very much!

February 1, 2016

Had a great sales experience with Dan. He was patient and helped me find the perfect deal. Dan is the greatest salesman!! He went above and beyond

January 25, 2016

Great customer service as always! I would never expect anything less. Ricky and Jim were very thorough and helpful in every aspect. I couldn't ask for... a better buying experience. Ill be sure to continue coming back to Gault Chevy for years to come! Thanks guys!

January 25, 2016

My first meeting with Dan came by chance as I took our cruze in for what I believe was an inspection before we turned it in. As it turns out it wasn't... and Dan gave me his card. When my husband and I did go back we met with him. He explained my options; we wanted an suv. With Dan's guidance we chose an equinox. When all of the paperwork was complete he took us out to our new vehicle and explained several facts about it. He said "this is the time my service really starts for you, If there is anything you need or any questions you might have please call me or stop in at anytime" Dan made me feel comfortable with our choice and we will certainly call him if need be. We will be recommending Dan and Gault to our friends and family.

January 25, 2016

Badr did everything right. He found me the vehicle I needed, had it brought in prepped with options; and delivered in record time. He is a credit to his... profession. Gault Chevy has been a great place to do business

January 25, 2016

Great experience at Gault with my salesman Dan Covey!