Ramsey Corp. Com

Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(973) 850-4311 (973) 850-4311

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Si from Long Island

Excellent experience doing business with them. I ride a bus to get there and it takes me 5 hours, but it still worth it. I tried several dealers around Long Island and NY. NJ's dealers are much better than Brooklyn`s. Even you take a taxi to get to Ramsey Corp., you won't regret. Ramsey, Jimmy, Frank and all the others are so friendly. It is a pleasure to do business with them. And they are super reliable. They extended my warranty to unlimited miles for free. The price they are offering is the best in NJ/NY area. In all, go and purchase a car from them!

Dealer response

Thank you and thank for your business we try to do the best for our customers, and also it takes effort from customers to give us chance to do it, we had a wonderful experience with you and hoe that you will enjoy your ride and good luck with it again thank you for your business Jimmy

2.2

Drove Two Lousy Cars There recently

During the winter, I was looking for a car for my daughter and test drove a Subaru Impreza at Ramsey. I was not impressed. The car seemed to be in "too used" shape, with lots of noise and rattles. This past week, I test drove a late model Subaru Forester at Ramsey and was immediately turned off by the stench of cigarettes inside the car, as well as the malfunctioning transmission and questionable brakes. I was told by the female sales rep that they fix any problems that exist in the cars before they sell them. I find that hard to believe. This car has apparently been sitting on the lot since February of this year, and Subarus generally don't sit that long. Both these cars were dogs. I'd be very careful before buying anything from these people. I don't trust them at all.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

i have purchased a few cars from this place, it has been phenomenal Frank the owner has been extremely helpful, not once looked at me as a number but yet as someone who needed a reliable vehicle for his family. i recommend this place to anyone

Dealer response

Pleasure working with you and thank you for your business

Satisified Customer

Purchased a used Subaru and am very satisfied with the car and with the buying experience. Ron and Frank were easy to deal with, offered a fair price on the car and on my trade-in, and had the vehicle waiting for us in mint condition. Overall, a very positive experience.

Dealer response

Thank you it was pleasure working with you and we wish you good luck with the car

Happy Customer....

Impeccable service! Very accomodating! Friendly..extremely helpful! They take all the nervousness away from the process! Knowledgable! Come visit Ramsey Corp. first when looking to buy a new used vehicle!

Dealer response

it was pleasure working with you and we hope we will continue working with each other thank you for all your business

No Pressure Sales!

I am a Disabled American Veteran and was treated with the utmost respect at Ramsey Corp. My wife and I just bought a 2011 BMW X5 xDrive35d and the entire sales experience was wonderful! They gave us the car for about 3 hours to have our own mechanic go over everything on the car, gave us a Carfax on the car that had full details on every service performed on the car, they even performed a full service and safety inspection and repair on the car before selling it to us. There were no high pressure sales calls to us when we weren't there the next day to buy the car, there were no "let's get a deposit" pressures from the sales team. They knew they had a good product and knew it would sell itself and we appreciated that! They also worked with us on the price, warranty and down payment! The folks at Ramsey Corp made every part of the process enjoyable!

we appreciate your business

great experience

great people, understanding, resolved issues in a timely manner.

Dealer response

we appreciate your business thanks

Stellar Experience!!

We were so excited to find the exact model ..we were also looking for a certain amount of mileage.. Not only did we get what we wanted ..we were welcomed by the Kasabri family.. The buying process was straight forward and completed quickly.. Thank you Jimmy, Frank, Ramsey and Ronny

Dealer response

Thank you and we very happy to get consumer like you and we welcome you to our family thank you again for your business

A-1 Experience at Ramsey Corp-

I recently purchased a used GMC Yukon Denali XL at Ramsey Corp and can tell you this was the most user friendly experience I have ever had buying a car. If you are looking for a no pressure, enjoyable buying experience this is definitely it. Frank and his son are great people. From the moment I met them I was thrilled with how different they were from the typical clowns running a dealership. Frank understands about taking care of his customers and that is so important. The facility is real nice with waters and even bagels for breakfast...talk about service! Everyone there Matt , Jimmy even Pat the friendly receptionist are all so nice to deal with. Anytime I called or emailed them - they would always get back to me very quickly. During the buying process I asked them to take care of a few minor issues I discovered with the truck and they had those problems corrected. They gave me piece and mind with my truck and that is something one rarely gets with a used vehicle. I have told many of my friends, family, and co-workers about Ramsey and I will be sure to go back and see them down the road for another vehicle. This is a 100% honest review so if you are looking for a used auto / truck - do yourself a favor and go see Frank and Ramsey at Ramsey Corp- you will be happy!

Dealer response

Thank you, It was pleasant time and experience to work with you,and people like you give us the opportunity to be even better and make work harder to please every body comes to our dealership,again thank you for your business from all our staff

Great Service, Great People

Thank you for making the purchase of my son's Jeep a good experience. Matt was very helpful and I would highly recommend Ramsey Corp. we had a minor problem with the car within a day of bringing it home and it was dealt with quickly and thoroughly. All the people I spoke to were polite, friendly and helpful.

Dealer response

we always try our best to please everyone, and pleasure working with you, thank you for your business