Ramsey Corp. Com

Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(973) 850-4311 (973) 850-4311

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best dealership experience in the tri- state area

Purchasing a car from ramsey corp is the best experience by far. They don't waste your time , they'll get you the best deal possible on the car and the lowest Apr on the loan. The staff is very professional, and very friendly, from Frank, to Ramsey and jimmy that handles the paperwork , all very courteous, they make you feel like part of their family. After having 3 bad experience in 3 different car dealerships , from the dishonest sales people, to the crooked sales managers, I thought every dealership was the same. But thank God for Ramsey corp, they restore hope in finding honest people, and now I know that buying a car in a dealership shouldn't be a bad experience. So if you want to have a great car , at a great price, with the lowest Apr possible , regardless of your credit history , call Frank, or Ramsey, or visit them online, better yet visit them at their dealership for a royalty experience. Thank you Frank at Ramsey corp, for putting me in my dream car and for making this experience one to remember. I recommend everyone to purchase their vehicle from Ramsey corp in west Milford, great place , great cars , and great experience. Thank you guys.

Dealer response

It was pleasure working with you, and I am pleased that you change your mind about car dealers, but it only take one dealer ship to ruin it for everybody, and here at ramsey corp we try to do the best to please everyone Thanks

Treat you like a rockstar

Very professional, and truly no hassle, they don't waste your time and truly get you the best deal possible over the phone, so basically, find the car you like, give Frank or ramsey a call , they'll work the numbers with you over the phone, with the best deal possible. If you agree, go to the dealership , test drive the car and if you like it 2 hours or less later, you're driving home. Great place to buy a car, I'm recommending everybody to shop at Ramseycorp. Dealership in west Milford, truly the best

Great Dealership

After being denied by many dealers. I was nervous I would get denied by this dealer also. But luckily I wasn't. Frank & Ronny were very helpful in the process of me looking for a car & very honest with me..Frank gave me an amazing value on my trade & worked with me to make sure I was able to get into the car I wanted. I am very thankful for this dealer & they definitely made my day. Their are some minor repairs that have to be done on my car. But they are very willing & on top of it to make sure it will be fixed. I am so happy with my experience & I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a car with good or bad credit to check this dealer out. Thank you again Ramsey Corp. for making my experience easy. & for getting me into a car that I love!

Dealer response

Thanks, it was pleasure working with you, and you were very helpful with everything we asked to bring for the bank and that's what make easy for us to deal with banks again thank you for your business

Thanks again TeamRamsey

Just took delivery of my second car this year. There can be no better recommendation than a repeat customer, and it only took me four months to pull the trigger a second time. You just can't wear these people out. They sell used cars, so of course there are concerns to address during the process, after the initial test drive, etc. But, Boom! Problems were solved, and my ride home of 150 miles (I missed my exit on 287) was worth all the time and effort of buying (now) two cars from an out of state used car dealer 100 miles from my home. Try these folks. They'll make it work!

Dealer response

Thanks, alway takes 2 to tango you were very helpful and understanding thank you for your business

Amazing

Absolutely amazing experience. Being in the business , I was overly satisfied by the entire staff and Ramsey corp. Everyone went above and beyond to meet my needs (which there was a lot). I highly recommend them.

Dealer response

always pleasure to work with person like you, and we thank you for your business

Happy with my purchase :-)

Thank You Ramsey & Jimmy. I had such a pleasant experience with RAMSEY CORP. They worked with me and provided outstanding customer service.

Dealer response

thank you it was pleasure working with you

Awesome dealer. Highly recommend.

This dealer works with you. I live in Allentown PA and they sent a driver to pick me up. Very good communication and very easy to work with. The owner is very nice and followed up with me after purchase. The car I purchased is perfect in and out. Great quality and great prices.

Dealer response

thank you, we appreciate your business and it was great working with you

Couldn't be more pleased.

Thank you Pat, Ramsey, Frank and Ron (in the order I met them on day one of a three day visit). Day one: Drove 92 miles one way from the PA Poconos to test the water on their advertised claim of "guaranteed approval." I was thinking about an SUV to upgrade my dog's ride (he's a VERY large dog). Then, I test drove two SUVs, and fell in love with one. On day one, I'm approved on two cars! First promise kept! Threw them a curve on day two: changed my mind on the car I was in love with Day 1, and test drove two more, while the Ramsey Team kept their cool and continued to offer up possibilities that might work for me. On day two I fell in love again, but asked them to address a minor issue I noted on the test drive. Day three, I returned to find that they had responded to and solved the issue, at their expense, and my car had two new tires and new brake pads all around. Another promise kept!, and I drove home in my superb 2012 GMC Acadia, which fit my credit situation perfectly and suits me and my dog Bernie to a "T-bone." They've been at this for a while, and they had a well-deserved good reputation long before I stumbled upon them, but I just want to add my appreciation for three days well-spent, and my thanks for their patience and kindness. Happy New Year Ramsey Corp! You made me feel at home in your family business.

Dealer response

Tank you it was pleasure working with you

Very happy customer

I have bought 2 vehicles from this dealer and have had very good experiences in both buys.my first was a Bmw my second a Honda Ridgeline.i never felt any pressure and Frank worked to get me the vehicles at what I was comfortable paying.when I'm ready I will go see this family run business for my next vehicle.

Dealer response

we appreciate customers like you and we thank you for your business

Honest

Honest Ask for Frank (principal owner), for sales. It is an all-family operation dedicated to making the business successful. Successful business = customer satisfaction and they understand this. They have been in business for years. They have a lot of repeat customers buying cars for themselves, then their spouses, then their kids, etc. Their mechanic is a Master Mechanic (old school) worth his weight in gold. This place is worth your time visiting. I do not think you will be disappointed.

Dealer response

Thank you from all our staff, and we keep trying to improve as much as we can to please everyone thank you for your business Jimmy