Ramsey Corp. Com

Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(973) 850-4311 (973) 850-4311

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service friendly Staff and very helpful

Ramsey made my first car buying process extremely simple and was very friendly

Positive buying experience

I'm happy that I came across this family owned business. Ramsey and Ronny are truly exceptional. They made it a stress free buying experience for me and my family. We got our daughter her first car ('06 Jeep Wrangler) and she's very happy. And they don't just leave you behind after the purchase. When I had problem with the Jeep, Ramsey immediately asked for the car to be brought in, no questions asked. I live an hour away and he got me a loaner car which was ready when I came in first thing in the morning. The very next day, Ronny called that the Jeep is ready. They even offered to give them a call anytime with any questions about the Jeep (service or non-service related). That is a great customer service! Wishing them more success.

Dealer response

Thank you, and we appreciate your business and you were pleasure to work with too again thank you for your business Jimmy

The best!

Don't bother going anywhere else for your next vehicle... Ramsey Corp is the best! The most professional, clean, stress-free & comfortable atmosphere out there!

Dealer response

It's the customer who makes it easy to do the best deal thank you for your business Jimmy

Excellent Dealer

This is my fourth purchase and my husbands third. We couldn't be happier. Frank and Ramsey are very accommodating; the vehicles are delivered immaculate, bright and shiny. We have also had our repairs done thru them and Frank has also been a pleasure to work with. The extended warranty is a great idea and wise purchase.

Dealer response

we appreciate your kindness, and we happy to deal with you Thanks Jimmy

Worth the 2 hr. Ride

Let me start by saying it's not too often when lookimg online you see every thing in a vehicle. But with Ramsey Corp. you get almost evey square inch of the vehicle with the pictures they take and load on the web site. Now I live 2 hrs from the dealership and when I got there I found nothing hidden that I couldn't see online. We started looking for a vehicle on a whim because she wanted to get rid of her Town and Country for something four wheel drive that could seat eight. So she found this Yukon XL that she really like and had what she wanted. All I can say is from the first phone call to the day we brought it home was a pleasure to deal with. (Unusual when buying a used vehicle anymore.) But Frank was great to work with. We did a preaproval over the phone, and he went through all his brokers/banks to get us the best rates and % to get our payments where we wanted. Now with my schedule it was going to be a few days before I could do anything. But throughout the week Frank was back and forth with my wife to fill her in on the processes with the lenders. He went back and forth to do the "haggling" with them and ended up getting better rates and payments. At no time did we feel pressured to buy the vehicle which was nice, along with we didn't have to go through the bartering processe. He gave us a great value on our trade in and a good price on the Yukon XL. Now granted my wife went a year older and a few miles more but it was what she wanted. We test drove the vehicle and it rode great, and everything worked as it should. She was very happy with it. We got back and Frank had all the paperwork ready for the lender we chose to go with and an hour later we were on our way home. It was a great pleasure and Frank went above and beyond. We were loyal to our last dealership and bought our last 2 vehicles from there but unfortunately they couldn't find what we wanted, for the price we wanted, and without being older or just beat up. So she started looking and found what she liked. She called and asked questions and Frank was attentive and very willing to help. So with that being said we will defiantly look at our next vehicle there. (Hopefully not for a few more years. Lol) It was well worth the time and drive. Thank you for the professionalism and a good experience from start to finish.

Dealer response

It was pleasure working with you and thank you for your business Thanks Jimmy

No hassle car buying

We have purchased 5 cars and traded in 2 with Ramsey Corp. over the past 12 years. We will be back soon for another trade-in for our daughter. The owner, Frank and his family make you feel like family when you walk in the door. No high-pressure, commissioned sales that make you feel like you have been beaten up before you leave. They really take the time to help you find the car that is right for you. Financing is a breeze, guaranteed approval. Fairly priced on the buy side as well as the trade-in. They stand behind the cars they sell. Any issues, they take care of it immediately. We have every car dealer within 10 minutes of our house but it's worth the 45 minute drive for us to be treated like family. We highly recommend anyone to purchase a car here.

Dealer response

we are very happy to satisfy you for all this time, and it was pleasant working with you as always thank you again for your business Jimmy

Great service

Hey get over here ! This is the nicest dealership I've been to . The staff are very nice and helpful as well. Guaranteed approval for everyone. I will be coming here again for my next vehicle.??

Dealer response

it was pleasure working with you hope will see you again Thanks

Loved it

Amazing place and very friendly. Get you in and out fast, would absolutely recommend.

Excellent

This place is the best, no pressure and they bend over backwards to make sure you are satisfied. We couldn't get financing anywhere else but Ronny came through. Ask for Ronny! I will be sending my son to buy a car here and recommending Ramsey Corp. To everyone

Dealer response

we were very happy to work with you and thank you for your business

1.6

They will sell you junk and have you still paying for it!

So, I was looking for a car to buy and found one that looked good from Ramsey Corp. So I go there and asked them to see a certain car. They told me that one of their workers was driving it as his personal car. Okay… but they called him and asked if they were available for me to see it. They later came to me and said he will be there in thirty minutes. Forty-five minutes went by so I went back up to one of the people that worked there (politely) and asked how much longer he will be. They came back and said he will be fifteen more minutes. So I waited for fifteen minutes and still no car. I had to go in a second time to ask where he was (again, very politely) and they told me he will be fifteen more minutes. Finally, the car has now arrived and I walk up to it and I see the driver witch is a college aged boy getting out of the car with two of his best friends hiding some takeout that they picked up along the way. I get in the car and it is filthy and the trunk is full of college stuff but I looked passed it and took it on a test drive. I looked at the bottom of the car and decided that I wanted to buy it so they sent it away to go get CLEANED. The buying process went smooth and they got me the lowest rate that they could find. After an hour of paper work, I go outside and no car. It took them an hour and thirty minutes to CLEAN the car. I got in and it was just as filthy as before. So three weeks go by and guess what the engines blows up. Un-drivable! I was so happy I got that two-year warranty. They came buy and towed it away and so after a week I called them to see how things are going. They told me that my engine was busted and that they had no word from the warranty company. Well I called the warranty and they didn’t even file a claim with them so they lied to me! They didn’t start working on it for another two weeks. So long story short after them lying to me and brushing me off…It took them seven weeks and two days to finally fix my engine and they even broke stuff on my car (corner on my oil pan, a few bolts, the heat shield on my exhaust, ). So basically two months to take it apart and to put it all back together again. So, I get it back and four days later my caliper locks up. Well I’m not going to them again so I took it to my highly trusted mechanic that I’ve gone to forever and he said that I was lucky that I brought it in because he was able to crumple my break lines in his hands. After three days, he showed me the break line and sure enough it crumpled in his hands he also told me that they did a horrible job and were extremely careless and sloppy. After $900 worth of repairs, I get it back in somewhat of a working order. So, I thought. For another 7,000 miles, I smell this burning smell. So, I pulled over and checked under my hood and nothing was smoking and I was very close to home so I shrugged it off and drove another mile home. Once I got home the burning smell was worst so I knew something was wrong. I then determined that it was my break caliper AGAIN (a different one). So, I took the wheel off and find that the glide pin where fused in the caliper bracket. I tried so hard to get them out. But before I started the work, it looked like someone knew about the glide pin and tried to pull it out but had no success and just left it. The glide pins were so corroded away that I had to buy an all new caliper bracket. So, the caliper came in the mail and I put it all together and put new rear brake pads on both of my calipers but I discovered something funky with the passenger side break caliper. The break pad was worn way more than the one on the driver’s side but I shrugged it off. Two days later I get home after work and smoke is piling out of my passenger side wheel well. I now found out why my break pad was so worn on that side. So now I had to change the actual caliper assembly. About 8,000 miles later, my car starts making a mechanical tin noise. I didn’t have two pennies to rub together I dealt with the noise. But that day as soon as I got to work I checked my oil just in case and I find out that it was low but not enough to hurt anything. About 2,000 more miles later as I am leaving work my car starts violently shaking and I was stuck at work. So, I went to the nearest NAPA and bought some ignition coils and after I could drive it but it was still making that horrible noise but it was worst. I then brought it to my mechanic and he saw that it was the exhaust manifold. So, I had him change out the exhaust manifold. After he fixed it, he discovered that the bolts holding on the exhaust onto my engine didn’t have ANY Loctite on it so they were just loosening every day bit-by-bit. For another 1,000 miles, now my engine is leaking oil AND transition fluid. In conclusion, I was sold a car that was not in working order and has had more problems in under a year than a Junker in its lifetime.