Sandy Sansing Mazda

549 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 13, 2019

There is not a salesperson I would rather deal with. He is very caring, supportive and straight forward. I drive 30 minutes or more just to purchase from... him.

Thanks so much for the feedback regarding DeMarcus and your recent sales experience. We truly appreciate your business with us.

April 10, 2019

This dealership, with the exception of a couple of women who tried to help, is so poorly run that you would have to be into just wasting time to go there.... Even if you already did all the paperwork and brought them cash for a car that you were told would be ready. The fact that there were no other customers for the first hour and employees seemed to be just playing with their phones. The salesman that was waiting on my friend and I just up and left and took a woman for a test drive while we were still waiting the second hour for the car that was supposed to be detailed. The salesman never told us that he was leaving....we just saw him leave. He had not returned yet when we got the car keys to the "detailed " car ....which had gum stuck in the drink holder and what looked like dog hair all over under the hatch in the back. A young lady that works there took it back to the cleaning area and when it came back it was better but never would I ever call that a detailed car. Unfortunately this time it had a scratch on the driver side near the back. Not good employees!

We are sorry to hear of the experience you described with our detail department. This review was passed along to Management for review and to ensure s...ituations like the described do not happen again. Should you have further concerns that need to be addressed we invite you back to the dealership for discussion. Thank you.

April 8, 2019

Demarcus was incredible! He was very helpful and made my first time buying a car easy and great! Highly recommend Demarcus! Gator was also great and worked... with my on a warranty I felt comfortable with. All around great staff!!

March 31, 2019

This was my first time ever buying a car, and Paul made it so easy, and helped us so much, I love my new car!

March 28, 2019

I had came in to test drive a car back in February and Myca Martin was the salesperson who help me. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. I ended... up not purchasing that car though. On March 18th I found another car at your dealership that I wanted to test drive. I asked for Myca since I had a wonderful experience with her previously. After taking it out on 2 test drives, I decided that was the car for me. She then was able to work with Joel Bender in finance to get me the payments I wanted to pay. Joel was very thorough in explaining all of my buying options. My overall experience was wonderful.

March 28, 2019

The dealership made me feel like family. Once I heard, Mica say, "don't worry we will take care of you " I know that I was in good hands. A triple plus,... for Mica.

March 28, 2019

Demarcus was so easy to work with as we were looking at replacing our daughter's current vehicle. We talked and texted over several days until we could... set up a time to test drive her new vehicle. He was so kind to offer to bring the vehicle to us. We were able to come in a day before his scheduled delivery of the vehicle to our location. He made the whole car buying experience very easy and at no point was he ever "pushy". He was very understanding with any questions that we had and he was an absolute joy to work with. We loved working with Demarcus and highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase to a vehicle.

March 22, 2019

Exceptional job working with my 89 year old father. I accompanied him to the dealership to help him with the car search and purchase process. However,... it quickly became obvious that my presence was unnecessary. Kayla treated him with great respect and patiently explained all the vehicle features. The negotiation process was smooth and painless. Joel made the paperwork process efficient and personable.

Thank you for providing this feedback regarding your father's recent car buying experience. We are happy knowing that Kayla and Joel took great care o...f him. We hope he is loving the new ride.

March 20, 2019

Kayla and Paul were a joy to work with. Kayla made the experience very easy and laid back while still providing me with lots of knowledge and answering... ALL of my questions. Paul helped immensely with securing my financing efficiently. Joel was a pleasure to deal with and got me out of there quickly!

Thank you for providing this feedback regarding our staff and your recent buying experience. We try to make the car buying process as quick and simple... as can be and we are happy that you noticed this!

March 20, 2019

Since we walked in with financing available we we were not there long. Sales woman was friendly and knowledgeable. Got a great prove for my trade-in.

We are happy to hear that the purchasing process was quick and easy for you. We appreciate your business!