Sandy Sansing Mazda

549 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 6, 2019

Paul and Joel were great company and made the process of buying a car effortless and stress-free. Just like how it should be! I recommend looking into... buying a car from this group. You won't be disappointed!

We truly appreciate you recommending us to others. We hope you are loving your new ride!

March 6, 2019

DeMarcus Horne has redefined the car salesman image! SS needs to get this man's picture on this website because he's the only one you need to look for... on your next car purchase. DeMarcus is extremely knowledgeable of the vehicles and was genuinely understanding of my car needs, plus his personable and patient demeanor truly made my purchase of a Mazda 3 the easiest and best car-buying experience I can remember. And financing with Joel Bender was the best! Y'all set the bar high, and I will recommend you to everyone I know. Thank you all for a great experience!

Thank you for the kind words regarding DeMarcus and your recent car buying experience. We truly appreciate your business and hope that you are loving ...your new Mazda3.

March 6, 2019

Purchased a CX3 from Sandy Sansing Mazda 3/5/19. Everyone from Paul, our wonderful Sales Associate, to Joel the Finance Manager made us feel welcome and... valued. Paul was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle, down to the smallest detail, going above and beyond my expectations. Both Joel and Paul entertained us with humor and professionalism during the time consuming task of " Vehicle purchase paperwork ". Thank you for a job well done.

It was truly our staff's pleasure to assist you! Please come back and see us for future service and or car buying needs.

March 6, 2019

They were very nice people to work with and easily to work with in buying a truck from them and I would recommend them to everyone who is looking for a... vehicle

We appreciate you recommending us to others. We hope you are loving your new truck! All the best.

March 3, 2019

DeMarcus Horne was our salesperson for the purchase of a pre-owned vehicle. He took the time to make sure the vehicle was in prestige condition before... we took delivery. He was very organized and easy to conduct business with. He was very patient with any questions we had and did not appear to push this sale aggressively. I will recommend DeMarcus to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Thank you for the shout out regarding DeMarcus and your recent car buying experience. We are happy to hear that you felt comfortable and very happy wi...th your new purchase! All the best.

March 1, 2019

It was my pleasure to work with Kayla Stewart and James Lott in purchasing my new Mazda. They were both very knowledgeable and friendly. It was the best... experience I have ever had in buying a new car.

We are thrilled to hear this, Gary! Thanks for the love.

February 26, 2019

Wonderful people to work with and very friendly, no pressure. Look forward to working with them again in the future, Thank you Paul and Joel for the happy... experience

On behalf of Paul, Joel and the dealership, ,it was our pleasure to assist. WE hope you are loving the new ride.

February 26, 2019

I love my car, I loved the salesman, and loved the deal! I came in to just 'look' around and came out with just the right car!!

We are thrilled to hear that you love your new ride. Thank you for sharing this experience with us.

February 25, 2019

Both John & Joel we're very helpful & knowledgeable with information about the vehicle & warranty. Especially nice working with those who also are Miata... owners. Love my Miata!

Dee thank you for choosing us at Sandy Sansing Mazda! We hope that you are still loving your Miata.

February 25, 2019

The process of buying a car was made easy and everyone was helpful. Myca was beyond friendly and Paul returned the online request quickly and sent pictures!... James was good at negotiating the price for both of us to be satisfied. Joel explained the finances to the "t". Overall great experience. Thank you!

It sounds like your car buying experience was truly a group effort. Thank you for sharing these details with us. Please enjoy the new ride.