Carter County Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Sunday Closed Closed
(580) 224-3814 (580) 224-3814

1.0

Worst service ever

Took my truck in because my ac went out. I was quoted a price of 190 dollars. They kept it for almost a week, even though I was told it was going to be ready in 3 days. They called me on the same day I dropped it off and said its recommended that I get a tune up and such. This is where I messed up. I never asked how much it would cost. I never got a quote. They turned a 190 dollar job into a 3,000 dollar job. When I picked it up the service guy all but called me a liar when I said I was never quoted a price, and to make things worse they put their trash in the bed of my truck, took the keychain off my spare key, and moved everything around on the inside of my truck. I will never go back to carter county dodge of ardmore. And I promise to tell everyone that will listen to me about my experience with this place

1.8

Bad experience

Would NOT recomend! Did not listen when told repeatedly I needed to wait to review my financial position and options of cars in my range. After my car broke down while the dealer drove it and hours of high pressure sales tactics I ended up signing a deal I wasn't ready for and payments I can't afford. The next morning I went back and explained again I didn't think I could afford it and they would not allow me to cancel the contract.

Craig Bryant is amazing!!

Craig was wonderful to me and very informative. He went above and beyond to reach the price i wanted to pay. He was just awesome, and i will be back in the future, because of his kindness to me and my family.

Serjio was great!

So nice and helpful. Best car buying experience we have had. Everyone was nice from the second we walked in! Great Experience!

1.0

Poor service

I tried to get through to make an appointment for service from 11am to 2:30 pm. Just gave up. So much for "fast service" that they advertise. I would recommend going somewhere else!

Dealer response

We do sincerely apologize. We had an incredibly busy day but there is no excuse. If you could give our management a call today, we will do our absolute best to make up for the rough experience.

Determined

Very determined to earn my business. Made the best deal that we could possibly make. Fair and honest to deal with.

All Great Service.

Only thing I would recommend is to get more of an idea of what not to pull up to show.

2.7

word or papperwork not good

i wanted to trade my jeep patriot in on a vechicle to haul my power chair. went threw FIVE salsmen . who when asked a question was always a different one . 3 hours later did paperwork could not drive home because we thought trading in my jeep , and had taken my hand control kit off the jeep. waited two day for tow package to be put on a van . didn't happen had to get another driver to meet halfway bring van to us.it sit in my yard three weeks . my husband put in a tow package. month and over waiting list for hand control kit installed in ok city. tittle was mailed to me two days before 30 day grace period. and money in my buying deal for tow package and jeep payment was not correct! .. would not recommend all the hassel.

Great Experience

Devon is a first class person, as well as a salesman. I appreciated his honesty and the act that if he did not know something, he would say so but also find the answer. The rest of the staff did everything possible to put me in my vehicle. I will definitely recommend your dealership.

Awesome!!!

These guys are the best! We have never been treated as good as Carter County Dodge has done. They will continue to have our business.