Bert Smith BMW Porsche

209 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• September 14, 2015

Jackie Rush was my salesperson and he made the whole process enjoyable. I never felt pressured, but instead I felt completely supported and informed. I... felt very comfortable with my decision due to his patience and wealth of information. I am extremely happy with my purchase. Buying a car should be a happy experience and mine certainly was. I love my car! Love Jackie Rush! Love Bert Smith BMW! I will definitely be referring business to your dealership and specifically to Jackie Rush! Thank you again for helping me to pick out the perfect car!

September 10, 2018

Dan Brandano, my salesman, was super. Very knowledgeable, very accommodating, and very easy to work with. After looking at a couple of BMW's, I... decided to make the purchase during my first visit. And...Gerri Jones, my "Genius" was incredibly knowledgeable about all of the high tech gadgets and electronic features in the car. I came away from my experience with a high level of satisfaction.

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Dan and our team! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

July 10, 2018

John Grima Client Advisor, It was a pleasure dealing with John from start to finish. Everyone at Bert Smith BMW was professional and helpful making the... process enjoyable. Thank you John and everyone at Bert Smith RT

July 8, 2018

We returned for a 2nd purchase primarily because of our sales person, John Grima. After unpleasant experiences at other dealers, it was refreshing to deal... with John again. He is very knowledgeable and easy going...no pressure. I just wish we hadn't waisted our time going anywhere else. We found the vehicle we wanted and it was a pleasure working with John and the staff at Bert Smith again! Thanks so much!

June 24, 2018

We got a X1 at Bert Smith BMW in St. Petersburg, FL. Our sales person was John Grima. We had please and fun while communicating with him and finally... got a good deal. Thanks John. We also appriciate help and excellent service from Greg Sarantis and Steve Phillips.

June 19, 2018

Omg! After test driving several cars with the freedom of taking my time and not feeling pressured I purchased the car of my dreams Thanks to the help of... my "Salesman, Reed" and "Manager, Greg!" I am still so amazed of my relaxed and easy purchase experience from beginning to end. They both did an awesome job helping me get exactly what I wanted and in the end a little more! I am proud of my new car and so thankful for the AWESOME experience! THANK YOU!!

May 19, 2018

Best purchasing experience. Thank you, Michael Ford (sales), Greg (sales manager), and Dino (warranty). I want to thank you guys for helping me get my... dream car...BMW 7 Series. From the beginning to the end was very short and quick.

February 4, 2018

this was an overall great experience. everyone was very courteous, knowledgeable and friendly. our sales person, Michael Grace went above and beyond to... ensure our satisfaction with our purchase and knowledge of the vehicle functions before driving away.

January 30, 2018

We have been looking for a new car for my wife for a couple of months. We've been to 2 Mercedes Benz and 2 BMW dealerships and finally bought a 2018 BMW... X1 from John Grima at Bert Smith BMW. It was a pleasure to work with John. He was extremely professional and worked really hard to earn our business.

December 28, 2017

My Wife and I visited the BMW Bert Smith dealership in St Petersburg without knowing what to expect and surprisingly we were received and treated amazingly... well, the high level professionalism and dedication to make sure we were fully satisfied exceeded all our expectations. I would like to thank Mr Jim Cumming and his team who were fast and were prepare to offer a smooth process during our short visit where we purchased our BMW, I would recommend BertSmith to anybody who wants to be treated with no pressure in a very friendly atmosphere full of knowledge and satisfaction, Thank you Mr. Cumming.