Bert Smith BMW Porsche

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(727) 527-1111 (727) 527-1111

Bert Smith BMW

We leased our last BMW from another dealership that never called me back and obviously didn?t want to put me back into a BMW! I called Bert Smith BMW and within a few hours they found me a car, gave me a quote, I went and test drive the car and they made the deal happen .. Bert Smith is the best BMW dealership in Pinellas County!!

Dealer response

Hi Lori, thank you so much for your positive comments about Bert Smith BMW! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Bert Smith BMW

2021 BMW X5 S-Drive

My wife and were very happy with the Customer Service of Bert Smith BMW; and especially the buying process. The buying process was so simple and and easy we did not even realize we had gone through it; until we were completely finish with the transaction. The facilities were very clean and comfortable and also very quiet.

Dealer response

Hi Michael, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Friendly staff and great customer care

Buying cars from a dealer has always been a tedious and exhausting experience (similar to going to a dentist), but Bert Smith BMW pulled out all the stops to made it easier and friendlier. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. Their specialist properly called "Genius", took all the time necessary to ensure that we were well informed and comfortable with the huge number of features that new cars (and especially BMWs) now have. We would highly recommend the staff at this dealership to our friends and neighbors.

Dealer response

Hi Oksana, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

samejia16@gmail.com

Matt was an outstanding Salesman!! Everyone was friendly and offered excellent assitance during the purchase process.

Dealer response

Hi Sheila, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Bert Smith BMW. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

3.0

stoyanpalazov@yahoo.com

The car is leaking oil from the engine wich is a BMW manufacturer defect and even tho the car meets the extended warranty and milage requirements they wanted me to pay full price for a new engine. Also who charges for a wiper blade change 100$... srsly...

Dealer response

Hi Stoyan, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you had a negative experience, and will use this as an opportunity to improve. Please reach out to us at (727) 527-1111 when you can so we can address this situation directly. Thank you and have a great day.

Excellent service

I received excellent service. Natalie and Michael were very personable and professional. They made sure my service experience was First Class. Thank you for providing optimal customer service, I truly appreciate it.

Dealer response

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Bert Smith BMW. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

BMW X4 Service

All of the staff at Bert Smith BMW were friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. They were very thorough and were able to answer any questions I regarding this "new-to-me" car. Even though I didn't purchase my BMW through Bert Smith the level of service I received was excellent. Connor Coleman, resident Genius at Bert Smith, was able to walk me through some of the issues I was having in "learning" the car. I used the courtesy van to be dropped off and picked up at my home and the drivers were very polite, friendly and I didn't have to wait very long. The facility is very clean with a comfortable waiting room. I would recommend them.

Dealer response

Hello Caroline, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Bert Smith BMW. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Have a great day.

Car Service

Nice work provided to me when my cat was serviced last month. Appreciate the loaner car.

Dealer response

Hi Lise, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

540 XI Service

Natalie Swain is an outstanding BMW service representative. She is always professional, courteous, and pleasant. She goes beyond the norm to make certain that your BMW service experience is highly satisfactory. I will always recommend her to family and friends. Anthony Driver

Dealer response

Hi Anthony, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Bert Smith BMW. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

Great service

Great professional service. Prompt, thorough and nice facility. Service staff was very professional

Dealer response

Hi John, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!