Bert Smith BMW Porsche

272 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 8, 2020

Very easy process Sales / financing / instructions

Hi Wayne, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us ...a call or stop by. Have a great day!

May 30, 2020

Excellent service Courteous Professional Buying experiment was pleasant

Hi Widad, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we a...re more than happy to help! Take care!

• September 14, 2015

Jackie Rush was my salesperson and he made the whole process enjoyable. I never felt pressured, but instead I felt completely supported and informed. I... felt very comfortable with my decision due to his patience and wealth of information. I am extremely happy with my purchase. Buying a car should be a happy experience and mine certainly was. I love my car! Love Jackie Rush! Love Bert Smith BMW! I will definitely be referring business to your dealership and specifically to Jackie Rush! Thank you again for helping me to pick out the perfect car!

May 27, 2020

I believe the salesperson did his best to find a car to suit me and he did a good job. I like the car very much. Then, when a problem was discovered,... he did his best to get it fixed quickly and I am confident that it was fixed properly. I appreciate his time and efforts. Thank you John Grima.

Hi Katherine, thank you so much for your positive comments about Bert Smith BMW! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.... Take care!

May 25, 2020

RE: May 25, 2020 - I was at your dealership today and was very disappointed that my appointment wasn't honored that I wasted 30 minutes of my time. I live... in Winter Haven which is 70 minutes away. I called Matt, left a message in his voicemail and texted him about 10 minutes prior to my arrival at your dealership but no return call or text. When I got to the parking lot, I found another sales associate and have asked for Matt the sales associate whom I had an appointment with and was told that Matt will come out shortly. I waited and waited until after 30 minutes, I had to leave as my patience was just running out, left your dealership fuming with rage. I ended up going to the next BMW at Furman's at Palm Harbor. where I was well received and my business appreciated. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend your establishment to my colleagues after today's incident for the lousy "VIP" business that your establishment is running.

Julius, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. If you are willing to give us another chance, please reach out ...to us at (727) 527-1111 to speak to our manager directly.

May 16, 2020

Great buying experience from Bert Smith of St. Pete

Hi Peter, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to see you soon!

May 16, 2020

service.Michael Ford helped me to lease my new car. He provided all the details of the transaction and went above and beyond to help me with the set up... of my new X3. I am very happy I chose Bert Smith BMW, they were very friendly and accommodated . And Michael provided the best customer

Hi Erika, thank you so much for your positive comments about Bert Smith BMW! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are mo...re than happy to help!

May 15, 2020

Evan rocks all the time. this time i ha a warranty fix issue and 3 hours later a nail in the tire. He got me into a loaner and out of there in no time... as usual. Class A guy and service. Thanks Evan! -J.D. M 2 Series 2016

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Bert Smith BMW! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take car...e!

April 13, 2020

Everything went very well. First time using valet service.

Hi Sheila, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to see you again!

April 11, 2020

Great dealership to buy a car, I have bought six BMWs from this dealer over the years.

James, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're grateful to have earned your trust in our business! We are always more than happy to... assist you if anything else comes up. Thank you and take care!