Bert Smith BMW Porsche

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Maintenance/Service

Had scheduled maintenance performed and a recall. The whole experience was great. The inspection video of my car is great new feature.

Dealer response

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Bert Smith BMW

I was shopping for a new or used car. I was concerned about the mileage on the previously owned 2021 BMW 430i I bought, but the attention and service I've received since my purchase a couple of months ago, has been outstanding. Every effort has been made to address vehicle maintenance problems. These guys could write a tutorial on customer service. I highly recommend them for those looking to buy new or used BMWs.

Dealer response

Hi Brande, thank you so much for your positive comments about Bert Smith BMW! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Purchase of a new car

I had a great experience buying my new car, Connor handled everything in a great and professional manner.

Dealer response

Hi Despina, thank you so much for your positive comments about Bert Smith BMW! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Bert Smith BMW

Strange problem as headrest emergency fired just while I was backing up. Marc and the Staff were honest and upfront about this being something strange. They got it fixed and kept me informed. Professional and Honest.

Dealer response

Hi, we are glad we could help! We hope you have a great day!

Bert Smith BMW SERVICE

Juan, my service advisor, kept me up to date throughout the process. I received a video showing me the service evaluation. And Juan also was able to get me a loaner vehicle as there was a recall on my car that was going to take much longer than the 2 hour estimate I had been given

Dealer response

Hi Shannon, we are so happy to read such a great review about Bert Smith BMW! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Lease#8

I am a return customer. I have bought 7 previous cars from Bert Smith. They are the best!

Dealer response

Hi Herbert, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Have a great day!

New Z4 M40i

I did a build on line to get the exact Z4 that I wanted. I contacted six different BMW dealers in the state of Florida and got six different results. Since we are in a global shortage of everything, I knew I wasn?t getting any discounts, but five out of six dealers added all kinds of fees and requirements and add ons. All except for Bert Smith. They sold me the car for the price of the build. No BS. No games. No pressure. Only a great experience. Roger was a great salesman too. Very polite. Very knowledgeable. Very quick to respond.

Dealer response

Hi Gary, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Have a great day!

4.0

Bert Smith BMW

Juan Aviles at Bert Smith BMW was very helpful and accommodating! I received patients and flexibility l. Highly recommended agent

Dealer response

Hello Corea, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Bert Smith BMW. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

BMW Service

Juan was excellent and so pleasant to work with. My repairs were very costly, and if not for his professional handling I would have been totally devastated.

Dealer response

Hello Craig, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Bert Smith BMW! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Folding Hardtop Repair

Service advisor Mirnes Cukojevic was knowledgeable and instrumental in getting my M3 in/out quickly.

Dealer response

Hi Noel, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!