Bert Smith BMW Porsche

217 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 20, 2019

We looked at cars at Bert Smith while we were visiting St. Pete this summer. We met Adrian Tufts and he made a good impression, so we returned to him this... January when we finally moved here. Adrian makes you feel he is working for you, out for your interests. We'll probably buy a second car from him soon

January 14, 2019

Buying a car can be exhausting! John Grimas expertise and knowledge, understanding our needs made the experience easy. Thanks John for finding us a great... car!

Allison, we are glad we could help! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

• September 14, 2015

Jackie Rush was my salesperson and he made the whole process enjoyable. I never felt pressured, but instead I felt completely supported and informed. I... felt very comfortable with my decision due to his patience and wealth of information. I am extremely happy with my purchase. Buying a car should be a happy experience and mine certainly was. I love my car! Love Jackie Rush! Love Bert Smith BMW! I will definitely be referring business to your dealership and specifically to Jackie Rush! Thank you again for helping me to pick out the perfect car!

December 14, 2018

We bought a 2019 M4 today. We had Reed Radford and Roger Pedersen as our Client Advisors and they were superb! We had found the car we wanted while searching... the Bert Smith website. We called and set up an appointment. Both of these advisors were incredibly helpful and knowledgeable answering all of the questions we had about this model. They told us they will be glad to continue to answer questions or help us in any way. Bobby in finance was fast and efficient getting us out the door. It was a great experience working with all of them.

Hello Lynne and John, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with our team! We understand that it's an important deci...sion where you purchase your vehicle from, and are so grateful to have been chosen! We hope that you have a wonderful day!

November 15, 2018

Purchased our second BMW and the sales experience went very well with John Grima. John took us through all the options and we decided on the purchase... of a Demo X1. So far so good. After one day, we love it! Thank you, John. And thank you to Dino, on the financing. Overall, a successful day!

Hi, we are very happy to hear John provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a... call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

October 24, 2018

John Grima was very patient with me in finding a day / time that we could meet and discuss / test drive cars. I was finally able to come see him on a Saturday... and we spent the whole day test driving and discussing cars. Ultimately, I leased a new vehicle, but since Saturday was such a long day and it was close to time for Bert Smith to close they let me leave my current BMW with them and they let me drive the new BMW over the weekend. I came in on Monday and we finalized all the paperwork. They provided several discounts and options due to me being a loyal customer. I would not buy / lease a BMW from any other dealership and I only have my BMWs serviced here. John was awesome and is the ultimate professional !!

C.j., thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Bert Smith BMW

October 8, 2018

My experience at Bert Smith Vw was a excellent experience Kelly Kurtis was very courteous and helpful and went over every detail of the car with me

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! T...ake care!

October 6, 2018

We searched in a 500 mile radius for the car with exactly the options we wanted. We found the perfect car at Bert Smith and Keith Saunders was able to... get us a deal that we could not walk away from. We drove 200 miles to pick up the car and it was totally worth it. Dino was very easy to work with. It was a very smooth buying process.

October 6, 2018

Pleasant buying experience. My sales advisor, Dan Brandano, was excellent. I would highly recommend Dan and Bert Smith when considering buying or servicing... your BMW.

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call ...or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 10, 2018

Dan Brandano, my salesman, was super. Very knowledgeable, very accommodating, and very easy to work with. After looking at a couple of BMW's, I... decided to make the purchase during my first visit. And...Gerri Jones, my "Genius" was incredibly knowledgeable about all of the high tech gadgets and electronic features in the car. I came away from my experience with a high level of satisfaction.

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Dan and our team! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!