Bert Smith BMW Porsche

213 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• September 14, 2015

Jackie Rush was my salesperson and he made the whole process enjoyable. I never felt pressured, but instead I felt completely supported and informed. I... felt very comfortable with my decision due to his patience and wealth of information. I am extremely happy with my purchase. Buying a car should be a happy experience and mine certainly was. I love my car! Love Jackie Rush! Love Bert Smith BMW! I will definitely be referring business to your dealership and specifically to Jackie Rush! Thank you again for helping me to pick out the perfect car!

October 24, 2018

John Grima was very patient with me in finding a day / time that we could meet and discuss / test drive cars. I was finally able to come see him on a Saturday... and we spent the whole day test driving and discussing cars. Ultimately, I leased a new vehicle, but since Saturday was such a long day and it was close to time for Bert Smith to close they let me leave my current BMW with them and they let me drive the new BMW over the weekend. I came in on Monday and we finalized all the paperwork. They provided several discounts and options due to me being a loyal customer. I would not buy / lease a BMW from any other dealership and I only have my BMWs serviced here. John was awesome and is the ultimate professional !!

C.j., thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Bert Smith BMW

October 8, 2018

My experience at Bert Smith Vw was a excellent experience Kelly Kurtis was very courteous and helpful and went over every detail of the car with me

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! T...ake care!

October 6, 2018

We searched in a 500 mile radius for the car with exactly the options we wanted. We found the perfect car at Bert Smith and Keith Saunders was able to... get us a deal that we could not walk away from. We drove 200 miles to pick up the car and it was totally worth it. Dino was very easy to work with. It was a very smooth buying process.

October 6, 2018

Pleasant buying experience. My sales advisor, Dan Brandano, was excellent. I would highly recommend Dan and Bert Smith when considering buying or servicing... your BMW.

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call ...or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 10, 2018

Dan Brandano, my salesman, was super. Very knowledgeable, very accommodating, and very easy to work with. After looking at a couple of BMW's, I... decided to make the purchase during my first visit. And...Gerri Jones, my "Genius" was incredibly knowledgeable about all of the high tech gadgets and electronic features in the car. I came away from my experience with a high level of satisfaction.

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Dan and our team! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

July 10, 2018

John Grima Client Advisor, It was a pleasure dealing with John from start to finish. Everyone at Bert Smith BMW was professional and helpful making the... process enjoyable. Thank you John and everyone at Bert Smith RT

July 8, 2018

We returned for a 2nd purchase primarily because of our sales person, John Grima. After unpleasant experiences at other dealers, it was refreshing to deal... with John again. He is very knowledgeable and easy going...no pressure. I just wish we hadn't waisted our time going anywhere else. We found the vehicle we wanted and it was a pleasure working with John and the staff at Bert Smith again! Thanks so much!

June 24, 2018

We got a X1 at Bert Smith BMW in St. Petersburg, FL. Our sales person was John Grima. We had please and fun while communicating with him and finally... got a good deal. Thanks John. We also appriciate help and excellent service from Greg Sarantis and Steve Phillips.

June 19, 2018

Omg! After test driving several cars with the freedom of taking my time and not feeling pressured I purchased the car of my dreams Thanks to the help of... my "Salesman, Reed" and "Manager, Greg!" I am still so amazed of my relaxed and easy purchase experience from beginning to end. They both did an awesome job helping me get exactly what I wanted and in the end a little more! I am proud of my new car and so thankful for the AWESOME experience! THANK YOU!!