Naples Luxury Imports

New (239) 249-3135 (239) 249-3135
Used (239) 249-3137 (239) 249-3137
Service (239) 249-3642 (239) 249-3642

(1,255 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Worst dealership on the planet.

Worst dealership on the planet. Sales staff are great but service is deplorable and front receptionist is very snippy steer clear at all costs!

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. Here at Jaguar - Land Rover Naples customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed to learn that you had anything less than a great experience with us. If you'd be willing, please contact our Manager at (239) 280-5108. We want to work to make this right and to ensure that your next visit with us provides more positive results. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Consumer response

Your dealership failed me numerous times. I had heard service was bad here but it is far worse than imaginable. Service appointments are not commenced until the 3rd or 4th day. Front receptionist to the showroom is snotty. Service department so horrendous that I sold my brand new car at only 4000 miles. So happy to have concluded business with this rotten dealership! Never again! I will be sure to tell anyone who asks how awful this dealership is.

Consumer response

Too late to discuss this matter, as I sold this vehicle and will NEVER EVER buy another car from this rotten dealership. You have a notorious nefarious reputation of more than 20 years of being deplorable. So no, nothing will change here. We had a Maserati before this last car and the same story with shotty service. The nasty receptionist at the front desk purposely disconnected my calls to management multiple times so that was another frustration. Only thing nice there was the sales staff but what good is that when your car needs servicing. So this feedback rating needs to be available to other potential buyers so that do not get stuck with the same situation. If you want a car that is sold at this dealership, buy and service it in Fort Myers.

A pleasant, efficient and hassle free experience.

A pleasant, efficient and hassle free experience. Jacob Agin was always on top of any request. Nice job by all involved!

Dealer response

Hi Paul, thank you so much for your kind words about your experience here at Jaguar-Land Rover Naples. We try every day to satisfy our customers and it’s always nice to know when we succeed. Thank you again for your valuable feedback. Our team is available should you require any extra help. Take care!

Very easy to deal with.

Very easy to deal with. Nothing was too much for him. I definately never had a car buying experience like this.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for your kind words about your experience here at Jaguar-Land Rover Naples. We try every day to satisfy our customers and it’s always nice to know when we succeed. Please feel free to check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates. We can't wait to provide you with top-notch service again on your next visit!

James Young did a fine job of overseeing the repair of my

James Young did a fine job of overseeing the repair of my Bentley Flying Spur recently. The car was returned the same day and is working perfectly.

Dealer response

Hi Ralphfolz, we are pleased to hear of your experience with us here at Bentley Naples. Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities and we're glad to know our staff were so helpful! We strive to continue to provide amazing service on each and every one of your future visits.

Jacob Agin was very professional throughout the entire

Jacob Agin was very professional throughout the entire process. I was impressed with his communication and follow up skills and would recommend him to others. Torrey Shoplack was also professional and made the paperwork a seamless transaction. Also, the vehicle looked amazing. Thank you!

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for your kind words about your experience here at Jaguar-Land Rover Naples. We try every day to satisfy our customers and it’s always nice to know when we succeed. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about the services you received. We're always ready to assist in any concerns you may still have. Thank you again for choosing Jaguar - Land Rover Naples!

I’ve owned 3 Range Rovers and been to many dealerships

I’ve owned 3 Range Rovers and been to many dealerships for service, the Naples Land Rover is by far the best, the quality of service you get there is top notch! Our service consultant, Amanda N. is amazing, she’s even going in on her days off to take care of us. I would highly recommend this dealership and Amanda as your service consultant! Very satisfied customer.

Dealer response

Hi George, thank you so much for your incredible recommendation. We're thrilled to hear we provided you with such a great experience and means so much to the team here at Jaguar-Land Rover Naples to have earned it. Thank you again for your valuable feedback. Our team is available should you require any extra help. Take care!

The entire purchasing process was easy and stress-free.

The entire purchasing process was easy and stress-free. The sales person, Jacob Agin was very responsive and helpful. I'd recommend him to anyone interested in a Jaguar.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for your incredible recommendation. We're thrilled to hear we provided you with such a great experience and means so much to the team here at Jaguar-Land Rover Naples to have earned it. Thank you again for your valuable feedback. Our team is available should you require any extra help. Take care!

We have purchased several vehicles from this dealership

We have purchased several vehicles from this dealership and I have had nothing but great experiences each and every time . Jacob whom I have done all my transactions with is a superior salesman and truly cares about his clients . Jacob is also very well versed in the aspects of different features on the vehicles we have purchased . Tory in the finance department is also excellent and all my purchases were seamless with her . As a business owner myself it’s all about relations and a great experience for the client ! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and I would highly recommend Jacob in sales and Tory in finance . Best Glenn

Sean Zalmai and Torrey Shoplack exemplify partnership

Sean Zalmai and Torrey Shoplack exemplify partnership expected when purchasing a luxury vehicle! Very thankful

Consumer response

Could not have chosen a better facility to work with. Top notch customer service and daily communication to the finish line. Do yourself a favor and speak with Sean if you're in the market for a new luxury vehicle, you will not be sorry!

4.0

Service good communications with the front office needs

Service good communications with the front office needs improvement. No need for 15 words when a few will do

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you again for your valuable feedback. Our team is available should you require any extra help. Take care!