• Southern Chevrolet Rocks

HUGS AND HIGH FIVES!!! I have used Southern Chevrolet for years and will never go any where else.

• GMC TERRANE

I AM A WIDOW AND I RELY ON SOUTHERN CHEVROLET TO TAKE CARE OF MY VEHICLE. I APPRECIATE THE SERVICE I RECEIVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO RELY ON THEM FOR ANY FUTURE SERVICE NEEDS.

• 2017 high Country

Fast friendly and communicated well. Would recommend service to others. Had a high speed transmission vibration. Flushed transmission and reprogrammed computer. So far so good.

• My service

very fast service, clean facilities and great waiting room, plenty of coffee and snacks

• Service

As usual service was outstanding. Service representative was very nice. Customer Service representative very professional and nice. There isn't much more to say. I am always satisfied with Southern Chevrolet in Foley Alabama. If I have to at least write 50 words or more, I would probably not complete another survey. What more is there is say about service other than OUTSTANDING!

• 2015 Silverado

The Service Department is fabulous with fixing problems

The Service Department is fabulous with fixing problems

• Great service before and after sale!

Bought a CPO used Chevrolet from Steven, very nice and professional. Great experience at dealership and Chris in F&I made it easy, even got us a better deal on financing with a local credit union. We live out of town, deal was easy to conclude remotely after driving car. Solid price, great vehicle and superb service after sale. They did the little things to make sure car was ready on time and all accessories (key fobs, dvd accessories, etc. were provided and working). Highly recommend this dealership and Steven and Chris for a smooth, professional process and good deal.

• Purchased 2017 Chevy 1500 Silverado

Southern Chevrolet was very friendly with no hassle. Worked with me to get my payments at the level I wanted. The process was very quick.

• Great experience

Great experience. Would recommend The salesman Mike Van did a wonderful job of working with me. He searched to find the truck I wanted and made sure I was happy with it when it arrived. This is the 2nd vehicle I have purchased from Southern and I will stop there first for my next vehicle

• highly recommended

this is my second purchase from Southern Chevrolet. They are great. very helpful I will purchase all my vehicles from them in the future its worth the drive