Southern Chevrolet

110 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 7, 2020

I drove about 2.5 hours from where I live to purchase the truck. Dealership made everything fast and easy.

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 4, 2020

I always appreciate the great service I receive Easy in quick out i would strongly recommend this dealership for service and when buying a vehicle

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! We are always more than happy to assis...t you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• September 26, 2017

Everyone was so nice and concerned for me when I was having trouble with my car that I purchased 6 months ago that was brand new! The owner was amazing... and so wasn't the manager in the sales department and the service department. I will say that Hope my salewoman is amazing this is my 3rd purchase from her. She knows us by name and also remembers my kids so it makes it more personal.

September 30, 2020

Robby and Chris took the hassle out purchasing our new car all of the staff was very friendly.Robby walked us through all of the features on the new car... and Chris had all of the Paperwork ready it was a great experience if you are looking for a vehicle this is the place to go.

Thank you for choosing Southern Chevrolet, Inc. as your first choice for all your automotive needs! If you ever need anything else from us, please fee...l free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 27, 2020

Got me in and out fast as I was leaving for Michigan and needed tires that day . Had a screw in tire and they got me in and out fast.

Hi there! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

September 27, 2020

Chuck from southern Chevrolet was great. I was on vacation in orange beach and was in the sally hurricane and unfortunately my brand new traverse ended... caught in the storm so I was able to have it towed to southern Chevrolet where while I was able to make back home in LA, Chuck handle getting all my personal belongings out of my vehicle. Super super great customer service. If I lived in Alabama I'd definitely use them.

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to o...ur guests. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

September 13, 2020

It was a pleasant experience dealing with Rick he is very knowledgeable about the trucks and is a pleasure to deal with. The entire team is a pleasure

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Southern Chevrolet, Inc.! If you ever need anything e...lse from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have a wonderful day!

September 8, 2020

Chris was extremely helpful and worked with me to Make sure I got the best deal possible. It was the least painful experience I have ever had buying a... new vehicle. The staff were an exceptional bunch to deal with.

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Southern Chevrolet, Inc.. Your recommendation means so much to ...us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

August 19, 2020

I have purchased over 40 cars from this dealership. I have nothing but complete praise for the sales people and the overall dealership. I have always... left with a feeling that I got a fair deal and an outstanding car. They are top notch.

Hi, congratulations on your new vehicle! We're pleased to know our team has been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out. If you ever... need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. We're always happy to help. Have an awesome day!

October 11, 2019

Thank you to Mark and Bucky for their southern hospitality! We pulled into their lot and Mark came out to greet us on his cute golf cart! The low tire... pressure came on and we were traveling home from vacay! Mark said follow me! Bucky checked all the tires and inflated them to 35 lbs. No charge! Great folks! God bless them! Let me tell you, I am an Alabama fan!! Roll tide and Southern Chevrolet! ❤

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us..., please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!