Great Lakes Honda

(4.8) 234 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Mr Hill

Great experience, awesome customer service. Went in to purchase a used truck and was very pleased with the ease of the process.

• Save yourself the trouble.

By far - the worst experience I've ever had purchasing a car. Consistently dealt with uncooperative staff who were disrespectful and rude - that is wh...en you can actually get them to answer a phone call and/or email. Every person I dealt with - from sales, finance, to the General Manager, were all concerned with making a sale, and not willing to help once the sale was complete. This absolutely says something about the overall character of this dealership and its employees. I live quite a distance away, so the chances of any of my family/friends vising Great Lakes Honda are slim. However, I write this review in hopes that I can save someone the trouble that I've endured while purchasing my vehicle.

• Really like Great Lakes Honda

We got the car we wanted at a great price. Colin explained all of the electronics to us. Things have changed A LOT since the last time we bought a car.... Super customer service, easy, efficient buying process.

• Patti was great!

Patti was great! In hindsight , I would be careful going over the financial stuff with Javier more carefully. I didn't get the full amount for the tra...de I asked for and didn't catch that it was $500 short until the day after I signed. Otherwise my experience was great.

• john a holub

Purchased a 2017 HR-V this week. Worked with Gavin Lake and Ed Bell, and both were excellent. The deal they worked up for me beat my offer from anot...her dealer by almost $1,500. But the way they went about it was what really impressed me. Very professional and cordial...and what I liked best, very relaxed. I never felt pressured nor uncomfortable. I will definitely return next year to hopefully purchase a 2018 Accord. I will "put out the word" to my friends about Great Lakes Honda.

• Stay away

Stay away. Replaces items on your car that do not need replacing.

• Robert Logan, an excellent Great Lakes Salesman

We would highly recommend Robert Logan in particular and Great Lakes Honda in general if you are looking for a used or new Honda. Rob stayed in touch... and was totally honest. He was very informed about the vehicle and helpful as we looked for a car.

• Honda Odyssey Service Experience

All services were provided professionally and efficiently. The service advisor, Kathy, was was very helpful in diagnosing the repairs to be made and ...in scheduling the services and providing a loaner vehicle. Customer satisfaction was clearly a high priority.

• service evaluation

speedy efficient service\Many thanks to Rob Rhodes for servicing and returning my car SOONER than promised.

• Great buying experience!

Our experience with Great Lakes Honda was great! Right from talking with a salesperson online, to visiting the dealership, they were thoughtful, respe...ctful and helpful.

Great Lakes Honda