• Robert Logan, an excellent Great Lakes Salesman

We would highly recommend Robert Logan in particular and Great Lakes Honda in general if you are looking for a used or new Honda. Rob stayed in touch and was totally honest. He was very informed about the vehicle and helpful as we looked for a car.

• Mr Hill

Great experience, awesome customer service. Went in to purchase a used truck and was very pleased with the ease of the process.

• john a holub

Purchased a 2017 HR-V this week. Worked with Gavin Lake and Ed Bell, and both were excellent. The deal they worked up for me beat my offer from another dealer by almost $1,500. But the way they went about it was what really impressed me. Very professional and cordial...and what I liked best, very relaxed. I never felt pressured nor uncomfortable. I will definitely return next year to hopefully purchase a 2018 Accord. I will "put out the word" to my friends about Great Lakes Honda.

• Stay away

Stay away. Replaces items on your car that do not need replacing.

Stay away. Replaces items on your car that do not need replacing.

• Honda Odyssey Service Experience

All services were provided professionally and efficiently. The service advisor, Kathy, was was very helpful in diagnosing the repairs to be made and in scheduling the services and providing a loaner vehicle. Customer satisfaction was clearly a high priority.

• service evaluation

speedy efficient service\Many thanks to Rob Rhodes for servicing and returning my car SOONER than promised.

• Great buying experience!

Our experience with Great Lakes Honda was great! Right from talking with a salesperson online, to visiting the dealership, they were thoughtful, respectful and helpful.

• Great service!

I have always had great service at Great Lakes Honda. I have bought and leased several cars here over the years. The service dept is top notch. A special shout out to Sandy and Robert in the service department, always friendly and helpful during potentially scary repairs!

• Ford F150 Service

Always a pleasure working with the service group. They did such a good job on my Honda that I decided to use them on my ford-150

• Lease of new car

I am very pleased with the service from the staff at this dealership!

I am very pleased with the service from the staff at this dealership!