Skip to main content

Used (937) 410-0527 (937) 410-0527
Service (937) 410-4876 (937) 410-4876

3.8

Great service

Andy was great to work with! Easy process and he worked with us to get us the car we needed and wanted! We are very happy.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review Ally. We're very happy to hear Andy was able to help you out!

Very pleased. Myron and Arven were a great help.

Myron and Arvin were a great help and would go back again . The paint touch ups and replacement key fob were done in a timely manner, all promises were fulfilled. Awesome job guys.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words about Myron and Arvin. We're very happy they were able to take care of you. If you need anything else in the future please just let us know!

Carl A. treated me like I was the most important person...

Carl A. treated me like I was the most important person he ever met! Great service and great deal. I won't go anywhere else.

Dealer response

We are very glad to hear Carl was able to help you out teajay. If there is ever anything else you need please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

Best experience yet!!!

Myron was a huge help. He had everything ready kept us informed and we walked out with a new used car!!!! Will go back in the future!!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review and kind words about Myron. Please come see us again soon!

Super Happy!!

I had a great experience with this toyota dealership! I was looking for a used car and Arvin was extremely helpful, knew exactly what I wanted and the first car he showed me was the one I got- I loved it that much! Very very happy with my purchase and definitely recommend Arvin Ridley!

Dealer response

We're glad to hear Arvin was able to find the right vehicle for you. Thank you for the great review and please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you in the future.

My Legacy

I want to Thank Mr. Arvin Ridley with Joseph Airport Toyota. He really helped me get what I needed with no issues. He went out of his way and was straight to the point without giving us the run around. I had a new car with in 4 hours. That is how you do business. Thank you so much from the Diene Family.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great view. We'll pass this along to Arvin! If there is anything else we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

Customer

Arvin Ridley is the best sales rep. ever I've purchased now my 4th vehicle and he always makes sure myself, family, or whomever I send to him are taken well care of highly recommend Arvin Ridley at Airport Joseph Toyota!!!!

Dealer response

4th vehicle? Wow! Rosa this a great review! We'll be sure to pass it on to Arvin. Thanks so much for being one of our customers!

Excellent customer service

2nd car purchased from Joseph Airport car dealerships. Excellent and friendly customer service. Would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family!! Dealership is customer oriented.

Dealer response

Glad to hear were 2 for 2 with you Gina! Thank you for the review and if there is ever anything else we can do for you please just let us know.

Purchasing and trading in

I have purchased 2 vehicles from Carl in the used car section. My husband also purchased a vehicle from him about 3 years after we started dating. Carl is truly amazing. He remembered who I was years later. He listens to what you want in a vehicle and truly helps you. I'll never go anywhere else.

Dealer response

What a wonderful review Meggie! We'll be sure to pass this on to Carl. Thank you for thinking of us when you guys are in the market for a new vehicle. Please come see us again soon!

Great salesman, Arvin Ridley

Fourth car I’ve bought from Joseph Airport Toyota. Arvin Ridley has been the salesman every time. Can’t say enough great things about him! He makes it an easy process. No haggling, great price every time. The dealership was outstanding as well! Mike

Dealer response

4 cars?!?! That's great to hear. Thank you for the kind words about Arvin, Mike, and the dealership. If there is ever anything else we can do for you just let us know!