Central Houston Nissan

1221 reviews

1221 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Central Houston Nissan from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 11, 2020

Nick Mullas is awesome! We have worked with him in the past, and he gets the job done every time. If you're looking for a vehicle, he's your guy!

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! Until the next time we meet, take care!

February 11, 2020

Nick Mullas is awesome! We have worked with him in the past, and he gets the job done every time. If you’re looking for a vehicle, he’s your guy!

• May 17, 2017

I purchased a 2017 Rogue. My salesman Quinton Outley was exceptional. He explained everything well down to the end of the process. The finance process... was on point as well.

February 7, 2020

Nick Mullas, Best sales advisor there is as far as I'm concerned. I purchased my Jeep Renegade April 2019. Fast forward to February 2020 my trucks in... the shop and the radio is burnt out do to a part malfunction. When I bought the truck the radio had to be replaced, broken by the previous owner, but the dealership replaced it at no cost to me and has a one year warranty. So now I need the original invoice so that I don't have to come off of $850.00 and I've been getting the run around for days from the Jeep dealership where the radio was originally purchased. In comes Nick who gets me the invoice seems in a matter of minutes. BEST SALES REP. EVER!!!

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

February 7, 2020

Hi Crystal Johnson, thank you so much for your comments about Central Houston Nissan! We strive to meet all your expectations and if there is ever a...nything we can do to improve, please reach out to me at any time. Once again, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

February 3, 2020

I am so upset with myself I was misled and trusted these people a second time to let them get over on me again, I am so depress and cry everyday since... I purchase a car I did not want. I hope others don't have to go thru this, please ask more questions about everything bring someone with who will know whats going on. If they see an opportunity they will mislead you and get over on you. I keep on thinking how did I let this happen to me.

Darrel Polk

Finance Manager

(4.8) 17 reviews

Benson Peters

Nissan Product Specialist

NOT RATED

January 29, 2020

Nick Mullus is by far the rudest crook I've ever worked with. If I could give them no stars after that experience I would.

Walter Thanars

Pre-Owned Product Specialist

(3.4) 6 reviews

January 28, 2020

Nick was very helpful throughout the buying process, from the time we first stepped in he was very friendly and seriously showed interest in helping us... find the perfect vehicle, he also helped us finding a good insurance rate and gave us good advice in terms of looking of refinancing option for the future (most sales associates don’t event take the time to explain none of this) If I could give him a 10 star rating I would!!! the best out there

January 28, 2020

Nick was very helpful throughout the buying process, from the time we first stepped in he was very friendly and seriously showed interest in helping us... find the perfect vehicle, he also helped us finding a good insurance rate and gave us good advice in terms of looking of refinancing option for the future (most sales associates don't event take the time to explain none of this) If I could give him a 10 star rating I would!!! the best out there

January 24, 2020

I have been in search of my Nissan Rogue for couple of months. initially I was little skeptical when I walked into the Central Houston Nissan. But I was... lucky as I was introduced to Nick Mullas. Man what a wonderful dealer he is , he was very detailed, explained me all the aspect of the car. He cleared all my doubts, allowed me to take a look under the hood again detailing the Nissan 167 pt Certification process. When we took the car for test drive, I almost made my mind on the car as it was very well maintained. Nick Mullas again explained about the overall buying process, clarified all my doubts. Even after the sale Nick Mullas followed up with me ensuring that all of questions on the car were answered , he also got me a follow up appointment for a quick service after a week of my car purchase to get some small issue which I noticed to be fixed. Look no further for your Nissan car purchase , Central Houston Nissan rocks , Nick Mullas is Fabulous !

Hi Vaidyap, thank you so much for your comments about Central Houston Nissan! We strive to meet all your expectations and if there is ever anything ...we can do to improve, please reach out to me at any time. Once again, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.