Martin Chevrolet Buick GMC

New 888-693-6313 Dealer Website
Used 888-694-8570 Email Dealer
Service 888-891-8647

• Great Experience!

My wife and I were very impressed with the customer service and buying experience at Martin Chevrolet Buick GMC. Our salesman, Cory, was very courteous and helpful throughout the process. Buying a car is typically a stressful experience, but our experience at Martin Chevrolet Buick GMC went very smoothly. We are happy with our purchase and I highly recommend both Cory and the Martin Chevrolet Buick GMC dealership.

Thank you so much for your business Mr. Squyres! We guarantee it will be the smoothest car buying experience every time! We look forward to doing business with you in the future!

• Happy customer

Best experience I had dealing with a dealership. This is my third vehicle through Martin Chevrolet since 2008. That say enough awesome people.

• Purchase of 2016 GMC Sierra crewcab

We got quotes from our local area GMC dealerships and the Martin GMC's salesperson David Bruner worked with us through the entire process. We got the truck we were looking for at a very good price and financing terms to our liking.

• Great Customer Service!

The people at Martin Chevrolet were excellent to deal with. They took great care of me and made my buying experience quick and easy.

• I Was very happy with my experience at Martin Che

I had a great experience at Martin Chevrolet in Cleveland. Tex was very professional. He made my time at Martin pretty much painless. Tex worked along with the finance guys to get me a deal that I was very happy with and a payment that I could afford!!

• Jeep hunt

My whole experience was very good. I was not pressured or intimidated. I was able to make a good deal on the vehicle. I would recommend this dealership highly.

• Nice people, easy service

They helped me get what I wanted and made the transition to a new car easy.

They helped me get what I wanted and made the transition to a new car easy.

• EZ as PIE

Had another great experience at Martin Chevy. They make it EZ. Leah Shaffer in internet sales is great to work with during and after the sale.

• great friendly staff

The used car manager and general manager were available and ready to answer any questions I had during buying this experience. Will definitely be purchasing my next vehicle from them

• Fantastic Experience

the salesman was billy dove talked to him on the phone one time made the appointment and when me got there had two trucks ready no pressure sales deal he made it work this is 3 vehicle and will return.