Martin Chevrolet Buick GMC

41 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 28, 2014

Taya Parish is an excellent sales associate. She made our Buick buying experience most pleasurable.

June 27, 2014

Great experience with employee Taya. Will send others to her.

Thank you for purchasing your Spark with us Pam! We appreciate your business!!

June 27, 2014

David was very friendly and informative. When we first came by looking at vehicles, he did not try to force me into buying a vehicle. He showed me the... options that were available . He helped us make the best decision for our family. I will recommend him to my family and friends that are looking for a new or used vehicle.

Thank you for your business Nelda! We look forward to seeing you in the future!!

June 11, 2014

Had a awesome experience with both the dealership and the sales lady (Taya). Will definitely come back to them. Awesome experience.

Thank you for your business Danielle! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

June 6, 2014

I was very impressed with the customer service that I was provided. Cory, our salesman, was very courteous and helpful. We had one of the smoothest buying... experiences ever. Buying a car can be very stressful, but the experience at Martin was easy and we experienced no problems.

Thank you so much for your business Mr. Squyres! We look forward to doing business with you in the future! We guarantee it will be the smoothest car b...uying experience every time!

May 23, 2014

Overall a great experience for buying my first car! Taya was a great sales person, she was so nice and sweet!

Thank you for your business Chyan! We're so glad you had an excellent experience! We look forward to doing business with you in the future!!

May 16, 2014

Everyone here was exceptionally helpful and nice. The service here was the best I've ever received any where. I will gladly come back. Brian, David, Juan... and Buddy are the one's that worked with me.

Thank you for your business! We are so glad that you had such a wonderful experience. We look forward to doing business with you in the future Mrs. Pr...ickett!

May 16, 2014

I found this car online at cars. com. Brittany contacted me online and then I spoke to her over the phone. She was very pleasant and helpful making sure... I knew was the dealership was located as I driving in from Beaumont. I was greeted by Taya when I arrived. She was very helpful and seemed very knowledgeable. We made a deal that was great for me and was fair. The vehicle was everything as it was listed as online. The deal making was a great experience for me I have had credit problems in the past and the finance person took extra steps to get me a good rate. I would recommend the dealership to all friends and family/

Thank you for you business Mrs. Stanley! We are so glad that you had such a wonderful experience! We look forward to doing business with you in the fu...ture!

May 15, 2014

Took my envoy into service department for a pullie sound.they said it was my new water pump and replaced it all for almost $1200.00 within 3 days I was... back in there my service engine light soon came on they reset it again it came back on only now my car was knocking,told me to bring it back on Monday and that was on wensday,on Friday car got worse took it back to them,the manager of the service told me they made a mistake on my car it was their fault and this repair was covered by them,2 weeks later I went in to find out what was going on now they told me $1,900 to fix it this time even tho the manager told me it was their mistake and they would fix their mistake for no cost to me.I ended up paying them another $1,000.00 in repairs.not fixed yet as I had to return the very next day my car was making more noises,they told me there was nothing wrong with me car and sent me down the road.now on the second day sounds were even louder.took it back well it turns out the problem now it a pullie went out some how.maybe the only problem in the first place was this pullie and they collected $2,200 from me.they had my car for almost 2 and a half months.ever time I have got it back from them it needs more work they say it a older car 2003 and this kind of stuff happens.no it does not happen unless you Dont know what your doing in the first place.who's to say that all was misdigonised in the first place.it was that one little pullie all along.

March 5, 2014

Great experience, Salesman David Royal very friendly, not pushy, knowledgeable, answered all my questions.i was really impressed by treatment after my... purchase to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. I drove from Beaumont to purchase vehicle, my first stop on my next purchase will be Martin Chevrolet.

Thank you for you business! We are so glad that you had such a wonderful experience Charles! We look forward to doing business with you in the future!