Woody Folsom Automotive Inc.

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

New Truck

Excellent trading experience with Tanner Folsom on purchase of 2021 Chevy Colorado.

4.0

Service review

Took my car to be serviced because my check engine light was on. They changed the oil, rotated the tires(tire rotation was free) but when I got my car back, my check engine light was still on. The tech didn?t know why it was on, because he didn?t bother to scan it. Called back and to reschedule and was told the machine they use wasn?t charged.

4.5

Stopped for service and left with new car

I had one of the worst days when I was told that my new car needed a new motor. Not happy with this news and not knowing what to do. I sat down with Terry Bryson who was the kindest and most helpful person. After putting up with me for several hours he worked it out for me to get a new car that I won’t have to worry about that problem again. I can’t say enough of the patience and lifesaver Terry was. Thank you again so much for your help.

Ben was great!

Ben and rest of the staff made the entire buying experience quick, easy and professional! We got exactly what we wanted and are enjoying it.

Excellent Service

Excellent Customer Service. Joshua greeted me at the door. He asked if he could help. And when my truck was ready, he personally came to get me from the waiting room not an overhead page. Very nice experience.

New car experience

Best dealership in coastal georgia . Would recommend to all my family and friends.

Woody Folsom

Friendly and professional staff. The GM goes above and beyond to provide the best way to meet the customer's needs and budget. We have purchased several vehicles from them over the years, as have our adult children, and we will continue to rely on Woody Folsom when we are in need of a vehicle. They honor their guarantee of services after purchase and cannot be beat when it comes to customer service. Kudos to all the staff, from the service department to the GM!

My experience at Woody Folsom Chevrolet

My experience was great ! They were awesome very accommodating !

Great dealership

Very helpful but not pushy about buying. Gave us a deal to good to pass up. We went to buy a used vehicle came home with a new one

Purchases and Service

I've purchased many vehicles from Woody Folsom Chev/Ford/Dodge. Along with each purchase I've had great experiences with each of the service departments. Keven Carter, Cam Brannen are no nonsense, deal making salesmen. They make the purchase smooth and stress free. Shelia Sears is extremely knowledgeable in the GM product service and repair. Andy Anderson has been my go to in the Ram service department. Through multiple purchases I'm thoroughly satisfied with Woody Folsom and his staff.