Hobson Chevrolet Buick GMC

Saturday 8:30am–5:00pm 8:00am–12:30pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(765) 342-3385 (765) 342-3385

New Car

Grant was a great help to us and if I go back I will ask for him. We like the car and the service package for the next 5 years will save us time.

Required services, tires rotated ,oil change,

Asher was great, professional, courteous, explained what work was needed. Vehicle was ready earlier than expected . Service manager Chad talked to as well. Great service again.

Hobson’s GM Martinsville

Called Jeff and traded my Truck for a 2020 Chevrolet 1500 Trail boss. Went in the next day and filled out the paperwork and picked up my new truck. Was there for 45 minutes. Always get the best deals at Hobson’s!

Fantastic Sales Experience.. TJ is your guy!

Fantastic experience. No hassle. Listened to what we said and worked within that. TJ is your guy when you’re ready to make your next purchase ! Nice job Hobson!

New truck sales

Excellent sales staff friendly and direct to the point no pressure. Have not had the truck in for service at this point so I can’t give a review on the service department. After purchase they answered all of my questions. Would recommend to friends or family

Thank you Scott Tullar!

Very efficient process and was happy with a fair deal. This was our second time working with Scott and he took good care of us.

Excellent Service

Service on my vehicle was a quick and an easy process. The estimate I was given was accurate. I will definitely use Hobson again for repairs or services.

sales staff

Can’t rate service or facility at this time. Haven’t visited yet. Did the sale on the phone and Devon delivered the car to us. Sales staff did an awesome job and will recommend dealer to anyone.

Repair service visit

Always happy and satisfied with the service at hobsons and the staff working there. They get your car in quickly and the service is done professionally.

Rusty Wolf

Everyone was so helpful and efficient. The only complaint if you want to call it that is the person I dealt with on the phone to make the deal happen, wasn’t there to complete it. Not totally her fault, didn’t know she was an on line person not showroom person. Would like to have met her and thanked her personally.